Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2017 11:13:10 PM EDT
I just noticed Burris has a xtr version of the signature rings. These have inserts to get up to 25 moa.

Has anybody used these? I think these might be a good option on my tikka's as I am too much of a chicken to take the glued on scope based off.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Just ordered these rings from Midway... hoping they're as good as they seem.  If anybody has them already please pitch in.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I use them on my Vortex and US Optics scopes. Fantastic rings.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have them on my 338LM rifle. They go to 40MOA with the inserts. Have a Burris XTR II 4-20x50 in them. Sold rings. I prefer 6 screw rings for heavier caliber rifles. They are expensive but worth every penny.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Solid is a good description. A little difficult to torque while keeping the MOA rings are completely even with break in the rings, but once locked down they are awesome.  HEAVY is the other way I'd describe them.  I should have them back off my .338 LM soon and will weigh them again, but I think I remember them being 8 oz with the inserts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top