Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2017 4:53:12 PM EDT
Anybody have flip up covers on their 624?  I have been thinking about trying to fit one with Butler Creeks, but I can't get over the concept of the cover going over the diopter adjustment and having it move when adjusting.  For a single shooter, diopter should not be needing adjustment after it's set, I get it, but otherwise a cover might be a pain?  I appreciate your responses.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
aadmount is the only option i've been happy with.  The vortex defender caps aren't bad but they don't fit correctly on the 624i.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
When I bought my Kahles K624i the dealer I bought it from threw in some Tenebrex covers.  They work fine for me and are definitely better quality than the Butler Creek ones.

You can find the part numbers here https://armament.com/tenebraex-tool .  I think you can get them cheaper through some dealers.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Tenebraex make some. They're expensive but of much higher quality than Butler Creek and worth it IMO.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By roamin:
Tenebraex make some. They're expensive but of much higher quality than Butler Creek and worth it IMO.
View Quote
I have Tenebraex on mine. That much $$$ for the scope- why go cheap on covers?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got the tenebraex covers for my K624i yesterday from eurooptic. The part numbers are UAC001-FRC for the ocular lens, KH5658-AR for the adapter ring, and SB5603-FCV is the flip up cover. They are the best flip up covers I've used so far.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:49:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I roll with Aadmount's caps. They are on the more expensive end, but there is no competition.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys.  I actually forgot about this thread
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#8]
https://armament.com/tenebraex
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top