User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 4:02:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Paulie771] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PKT1106:
I am actually surprised that the 20" is selling faster than the 18". Looking for more of a target/longer range upper?
View Quote

Yea.  Re-barreling my precision 5.56 upper.  Would like to potentially reach out to 1k.  I've got a 16" LW barrel on order from AA for a more general purpose carbine build.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm waiting on an AA 16" barrel. Ordered 21 October, finally got an update yesterday saying it will be another four weeks. I'm patient because I won't be able to install the barrel until May anyway. I have an 18" Underground Tactical barrel that has produced a couple of decent 100yd groups but I wanted something more "reputable." I have high expectations for this AA barrel.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By mp_moody:
I'm waiting on an AA 16" barrel. Ordered 21 October, finally got an update yesterday saying it will be another four weeks. I'm patient because I won't be able to install the barrel until May anyway. I have an 18" Underground Tactical barrel that has produced a couple of decent 100yd groups but I wanted something more "reputable." I have high expectations for this AA barrel.
View Quote

Well, that sucks.  I wish they didn't have the fucking listed as "in-stock" if they are three months out on them.  

But, on the plus side, I just got a shipping notice on my Odin Works barrel. Supremely impressed with them so far.  First time I've shopped with them.  Order confirmation was time stamped at 1332 CST and the shipping notice was time stamped at 1500 CST. Guess I should start taking the barrel off my Barnes Precision and start figuring out what it's worth.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By duecemag:

Thanks for the heads up.  I shot off an email to Mark at PF for a status check on my Aug 19, 2016 order for a Type 8  Bartlein barreled upper.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paulie771:

So I posted on Precision Firearm's Facebook asking for an updated ETA and mentioned these wait times. They just replied and said 12-14 weeks right now and that anything in the 18+ week wait time is either something really custom or something screwy is going on. When I get home I'll post a screenshot of the exchange. Don't know what you two ordered. You might want to reach out to them.

Thanks for the heads up.  I shot off an email to Mark at PF for a status check on my Aug 19, 2016 order for a Type 8  Bartlein barreled upper.

1-5-17 update: PF emailed that my Bartlein barreled upper is about 3 weeks from completion...that will put me about 20 weeks from my Aug 19th order date.  Came with an apology for the delay, but no explanation.  No big deal, at least the end is in sight.  CaliC, you "should" be ahead of me, Mark said barrels are in, just need threading.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 6:16:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#5]
Originally Posted By PKT1106:
I am actually surprised that the 20" is selling faster than the 18". Looking for more of a target/longer range upper?
View Quote
I went 24" because for long range it needs the MV to beat my 18" .223 long range load(90gr SMK@2600fps, 2.580"oal). Even at 24" the Grendel wont be much better aside from the fact that I will be able to run from a magazine rather than single feed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got tracking info for a package from Precision firearms.  tracking says delivery next Friday the 13th.
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mp_moody:
View Quote

I ordered on 31 Aug.     Still waiting..................
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 7:14:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PKT1106] [#8]
I received the Odin Works 18" barrel/bcg kit today. Very nice. I just took a quickish glance over it and measured the gas port, which is .085" as measured by digital calipers. Very excited to get the rest of my parts to finish this upper.
Link Posted: 1/9/2017 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Arkhangel:
Popn,
       I noticed the same thing with my Satern 18" barrel. The headspace grew out about 15/1000ths on the first firing. I have been bumping the shoulder back 4/1000ths, no functionality issues.

Like you, I was concerned and paid attention to the brass shot thru the rifle. Because of this, I have only shot Hornady brass thru it, wanting to see what it did before I started running my Norma and Lapua brass thru it.

My Hornady brass is now coming up on the 5th firing and will be retired after that. The rifle has over 600 rounds thru it. No major issues.

I did have one case rupture but I don't think it had anything to do excessive headspace, as the crack was high near the shoulder and it was inline with the ejection marks on the case. I chalked that up to a bad case.

I use my Grendel for competition and some hunting, and it excels at both. As I mentioned to LRRPF52, I may never use my .308's for hunting again, I like it that much.

SY
View Quote

On a positive note, with the fire formed cases i get 37.00 grain h2o case capacity.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Connie with AA called me back this morning with an order update. Right now my order consists of the $195 barrel, a bolt, a spare extractor, an A2 flash hider, a 17 round mag, and a 25 round mag (both E-landers).  She said they're waiting on shipments for just about everything in my order and it MAY ship sometime in mid-February. This order was placed in mid-December.

So if you're waiting on any of that stuff, be advised.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 8:20:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CaliContractor] [#11]
Well I got my Bartlein barrel from Precision Firearms and it looks really nice but my order of ammo to feed it appears to either have not been shipped or UPS ripped me off. Not sure yet but I already have an email off to Mark who I hope answers it in a timely manner.

Holy Shit I just looked down the barrel and there is a freaking huge burr at the gas port, I don't know how to get a pic of this but it is very ugly shit. What do I do now? It looks like the backside of a piece of plywood after driving a hammer through it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:
Well I got my Bartlein barrel from Precision Firearms and it looks really nice but my order of ammo to feed it appears to either have not been shipped or UPS ripped me off. Not sure yet but I already have an email off to Mark who I hope answers it in a timely manner.

Holy Shit I just looked down the barrel and there is a freaking huge burr at the gas port, I don't know how to get a pic of this but it is very ugly shit. What do I do now? It looks like the backside of a piece of plywood after driving a hammer through it.
View Quote
Have them take care of it, or at least call and ask.
My cheapish WC and Liberty barrels had no burrs that is unacceptable on a premium bbl IMO.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By popnfresh:
Have them take care of it, or at least call and ask.
My cheapish WC and Liberty barrels had no burrs that is unacceptable on a premium bbl IMO.
View Quote

I have 2 emails into them and spoke to Mark last night, no idea on were the missing ammo is and he is currently at SHOT show.  He is supposed to be in touch with his staff to get me a return label today. Says he will look at it when he gets back from SHOT. For all the accolades he and his company get online I am not impressed at all, On my order alone there have been several problems. Considering the cost of the barrel, 600.00 dollars, I have lost all faith at this point and am highly disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:54:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I've seen that same thing on a lot of high-end barrels from several vendors.

I have the same response, but just knock out the burr with a brass brush.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I still have not received any updates as to my missing ammo.  I did some reading( I  know dangerous right) and it seems like LRRP says burrs at gas port are common. Am I happy about it on my 600 dollar barrel? hell no, I feel for the price and the quality touted I should not have to do anything other then install and shot.

I did run a carbon fiber cleaning rod with a 22 cal nylon brush wrapped in 2 cotton patch. You could feel the catch on the burr very easily. I was able to break off a good chunk of the burr itself and it stayed on the patch and I took it off before bringing it back through the barrel. AS much as this helped a burr still persists. You can feel it when you run a patch down and it is visible. At this point I am borderline ready to just install and hope that it shots out the barrel during break in.

What are the odds I screw up the barrel doing this? it seems to be pretty common from my search that people accept this as part of the barrel break in. From what I have read this seems to be a universal fix for this problem with very few if any reporting long term problems. So conflicted.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:26:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I've had some gas port burrs in a few barrels over the years.  I knocked as much off as I could with a bore brush then shot them.  Truthfully never noticed a problem.  For what you probably paid for that barrel I would be a little unhappy though.

It just occurred to me that barrel should be hand lapped.  I guess they drill the gas port after lapping.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Well I still have not received any updates as to my missing ammo.  I did some reading( I  know dangerous right) and it seems like LRRP says burrs at gas port are common. Am I happy about it on my 600 dollar barrel? hell no, I feel for the price and the quality touted I should not have to do anything other then install and shot.

I did run a carbon fiber cleaning rod with a 22 cal nylon brush wrapped in 2 cotton patch. You could feel the catch on the burr very easily. I was able to break off a good chunk of the burr itself and it stayed on the patch and I took it off before bringing it back through the barrel. AS much as this helped a burr still persists. You can feel it when you run a patch down and it is visible. At this point I am borderline ready to just install and hope that it shots out the barrel during break in.

What are the odds I screw up the barrel doing this? it seems to be pretty common from my search that people accept this as part of the barrel break in. From what I have read this seems to be a universal fix for this problem with very few if any reporting long term problems. So conflicted.
View Quote
Is it going to be digging copper off jackets forever? How is that going to effect bullet balance? Bullet balance is important to accuracy.

As a machinist for 25 years that has been deburring his own parts rather than letting the customer do it, some burrs through the back side of a hole can be very stubborn, they are not all alike. I would be concerned and very unhappy with spending $600 for an unfinished barrel.... but machinists can be nitpicky mofos.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Is it going to be digging copper off jackets forever? How is that going to effect bullet balance? Bullet balance is important to accuracy.

As a machinist for 25 years that has been deburring his own parts rather than letting the customer do it, some burrs through the back side of a hole can be very stubborn, they are not all alike. I would be concerned and very unhappy with spending $600 for an unfinished barrel.... but machinists can be nitpicky mofos.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I finally got a return label and it's going back today. Got the answer on the ammo, it was not shipped even though from the invoice it made it appear that it had been. There was also no notification saying the ammo was not shipped and my last email said the ammo would be shipped with the barrel. I don't like to be an asshole to people because I feel it turns them off and you get a lesser result then you would have had you been nicer.  I had to be kinda of a dick and told them either I have the worst luck in this deal or he has a systemic problem with customer service.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Finally got my Odin 20" DMR installed.  Now to stay patient for the AA 16" LW...

Link Posted: 1/27/2017 12:11:38 AM EDT
[#20]

...he has a systemic problem with customer service.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:18:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By GI-J:

I ordered on 31 Aug.     Still waiting..................
View Quote

Got a notice the other day that my AA barrel, bolt, and mags are shipping.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By GI-J:

Got a notice the other day that my AA barrel, bolt, and mags are shipping.
View Quote

Cool I hope they have enough inventory to fulfill Black Friday orders!

I did not receive any e-mails yet
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Et2ss:

Cool I hope they have enough inventory to fulfill Black Friday orders!

I did not receive any e-mails yet
View Quote

Me either.  When is your order? Mine is 12/17/16.  

I just posted on Odin Work's facebook page asking if they were going to offer their ultralite profile 16.1" barrel in 6.5G and they responded saying they were in production right now.  If AA doesn't hurry up and ship mine, I may cancel and go with Odin's if it's available first.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#24]

I just posted on Odin Work's facebook page asking if they were going to offer their ultralite profile 16.1" barrel in 6.5G and they responded saying they were in production right now.  If AA doesn't hurry up and ship mine, I may cancel and go with Odin's if it's available first.
View Quote

I ordered my AA 16" barrel plus mags, bolt and upper Oct 31st. Will be receiving via UPS Mon Jan 30th.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:46:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Et2ss] [#25]

View Quote

I ordered mine in early Dec. Got the Hard Use bolt, 16" LW barrel, A2 FH, and their 5 mag deal (2 17 rd + 3 25 rd Elanders for $85)

Just got my shipping notice today. It'll be here Thursday, if the good Lord's willing and the Creek don't rise.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 1:02:10 AM EDT
[#26]
OST
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 6:16:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TX338] [#27]
Attachment Attached File

23 weeks and 6 days from date of order, my newest 6.5 Grendel is complete. Will start barrel break in tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 11:13:11 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/53673/20170202-192452-139525.JPG

23 weeks and 6 days from date of order, my newest 6.5 Grendel is complete. Will start barrel break in tomorrow.
View Quote

Congrats!

Looks like a very nice setup.  Please let us know how she shoots.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#29]
I bought a used barrel off a local forum and the bolt closed on the no-go gauge. The gauge actually wiggles around in the chamber. Previous owner put about 400 handloads through it so I'm not sure if they were loaded really hot or what.

Luckily I'm getting my money back after I return the barrel/bolt.

Back to the drawing board. Any good sales going on with 6.5grendel barrels?
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:18:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Everybody wants long barrels. I have a 18 in 6.5g and a 18 in 6.8spc I hunt oklahoma whitetails with both. My 18 year old son has pretty much taken over the 6.5g But my problem is I am 47 now and sick and tired of lugging around these heavy ass guns. I built a 10.5 556 last spring and got used to carrying it around the range this summer and when it got time to start hunting again I noticed a huge weight difference in the rifles. I now want a 12 in both calibers so i can slap on a short upper for hunting. and guess what I have run into no one has short barrels at a decent price anywhere for either caliber when i seen the 6.5 group buy it was already closed. so whats an old man to do>
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By booger123:
Everybody wants long barrels. I have a 18 in 6.5g and a 18 in 6.8spc I hunt oklahoma whitetails with both. My 18 year old son has pretty much taken over the 6.5g But my problem is I am 47 now and sick and tired of lugging around these heavy ass guns. I built a 10.5 556 last spring and got used to carrying it around the range this summer and when it got time to start hunting again I noticed a huge weight difference in the rifles. I now want a 12 in both calibers so i can slap on a short upper for hunting. and guess what I have run into no one has short barrels at a decent price anywhere for either caliber when i seen the 6.5 group buy it was already closed. so whats an old man to do>
View Quote

They usually have overruns, ask the group buy guy
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Update on my 16" PF Barlein barreled upper.
During barrel break in (as per PF) and sight in i was shooting 5 shot groups in the .6" to .8" range at 100yds with factory Hornady 123gr Amax.  SST factory was decent, but not as consistent, 2 touching, drop one by 1" or more.
123 Amax at 100, cherry picked best group of day:
Attachment Attached File

Steel at 500 with 123gr Amax:
Attachment Attached File

Still grinning...
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#33]
I have found that shooting steel within 700yds on most days is boring, unless you are going for smaller plates, even from 16" guns.

Hitting 12" plates is pretty easy even for new shooters, out to 600yds.

Confidence in the rifle for hunting is extremely high, since most hunting distances are well within 400yds.

If you spend a decent amount of quality time with your rifle, your chances of hitting the vitals are extremely high, with a high SD bullet that likes to go double caliber expansion or more, depending on the bullet, with majority weight retention even on the cup and core bullets, with usually 21-33" of penetration.

It is a much more capable system than I thought originally.

To be honest, when I first took my 16" Grendel out with my hand loads using N140 and 123gr Scenar, I was really not impressed with the muzzle velocity, not fully understanding how much BC plays into speed retention at distance yet.

I worked with it some more, got some better powders, and then started to see that it could get much better velocity than initially found, and then Hornady factory ammo came out.  I was shooting my .260 Rem 22", 14lb rifle more then, and considered the Grendel more of a play thing that might be good out to 700yds max.

I started stretching it out more and more, and eventually learned that it was surprisingly predictable at even 1200yds from a 16" barrel, which is scary.  Started shooting it more and more, while the .260 Rem went out less and less, and I was still just shooting the little 16" gun.  Biggest factor for me was factory ammo availability and price, which was very reasonable even then with the 123gr AMAX.

We then did the Lilja barrel group buy, and I ended up with an 18" and a 23.5", and my 18" Lilja gets the most use of all my AR15s now.  The 23.5" is still in progress.  Haven't fully decided what I'm going to do with it as far as coatings and hand guard go.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Just waiting on AA at this point...

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Update on my 16" PF Barlein barreled upper.
During barrel break in (as per PF) and sight in i was shooting 5 shot groups in the .6" to .8" range at 100yds with factory Hornady 123gr Amax.  SST factory was decent, but not as consistent, 2 touching, drop one by 1" or more.
123 Amax at 100, cherry picked best group of day:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/53673/20170204-150833-147752.JPG

Steel at 500 with 123gr Amax:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/53673/20170211-145013-147755.JPG

Still grinning...
View Quote

Looks good I hope my barrel performs as good, if I ever get it They have had the barrel back for 2 weeks today  and last thing they said is they might get to the barrel this week.  If he decides they have to redo the barrel I am asking for my money back and going to buy the carbon fiber barrel from Rainer. I learned alot from this and will never let a company charge my card on the day of order. I am not sure but if I dispute it with my CC company I may be hosed due to the length of time.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Looks good I hope my barrel performs as good, if I ever get it They have had the barrel back for 2 weeks today  and last thing they said is they might get to the barrel this week.  If he decides they have to redo the barrel I am asking for my money back and going to buy the carbon fiber barrel from Rainer. I learned alot from this and will never let a company charge my card on the day of order. I am not sure but if I dispute it with my CC company I may be hosed due to the length of time.
View Quote

I bet yours will shoot great as well.  Yes it was a test of patience and slim communication with PF, but in the end I am good with end result.  Picked up my Sandman S today, so at least my wait times were almost concurrent!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Any of you guys with a 16" AA LW barrel want to trade up to an 18"? Per the woman I spoke with today, they are receiving small batches every week but they need drilled or something and she couldn't tell me when I would see my 16".  However, she said they did have some 18" in stock that could ship out today so I swapped over to one of those. I'm wanting ton build a sub-5.5# rifle so I'd prefer the 16", but if not, I think the 18" will work ok.

Just thought I'd throw that out for anyone that may be interested.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Is there anything not backordered with AA?

I ordered mags, backordered.  I ordered a bolt, just got notified it is backordered.  You would figure they could state times or if they are not in stock.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Is there anything not backordered with AA?

I ordered mags, backordered.  I ordered a bolt, just got notified it is backordered.  You would figure they could state times or if they are not in stock.
View Quote

My order was a 16" LW barrel, bolt, spare extractor, "hi-cap" mag, and a ten round mag.  She told me today they had everything but the barrel and the extractor but could sub in the 18", which I did.  I also canceled the mags because I picked up some ASC's.  

So, if you call, maybe they can split the order for you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Ok,
So I'm looking at some other barrel makers online.  Anyone have any experience with the following....

APF Alex Pro.....I emailed and they said they're SAAMI and .136"
Sons of Liberty Gun Works
DEZ arms
Underground Tactical
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 4:42:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Trumpet, Don't take my word for it but if I remember right User Iwouldntknow said he had issues with underground tactical in the thread in general about grendels. looked it and it's page 15 of that thread I guess their is issues with oversized gas ports or something.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Just figured I'd throw mine in here.. I started out with the 18" Odin Works 6.5 Grendel and loved it but I was really wanting more velocity out of the 123gr AMAX. So I ordered a 24" Criterion barrel from Precision Firearms on November 25th... well it just showed up the other day.. So I took all of the Odin Works stuff off and put it up in the classified as a package since I upgraded a lot of stuff during my wait.

Build/Upgrade List

24" Criterion / Precision Firearms Bull Barrel
Fail Zero NiB carrier w/ JP Enhanced Bolt
Aero Precision Upper / Lower and Handguard
PVA Mad Scientist muzzle brake
Black Rain/Syrac AGB
Geissele G2S (waiting for a sale to upgrade)
Magpul PRS
and whatever else you see in the picture..

Haven't shot it yet but I did load up some ammo for this weekend...

The wait for the barrel was exceptionally long but I will say that I am absolutely satisfied with what I received and if it shoots even half as good as it looks then it'll be a tack driver!
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BRU15:
Just figured I'd throw mine in here.. I started out with the 18" Odin Works 6.5 Grendel and loved it but I was really wanting more velocity out of the 123gr AMAX. So I ordered a 24" Criterion barrel from Precision Firearms on November 25th... well it just showed up the other day.. So I took all of the Odin Works stuff off and put it up in the classified as a package since I upgraded a lot of stuff during my wait.

Build/Upgrade List

24" Criterion / Precision Firearms Bull Barrel
Fail Zero NiB carrier w/ JP Enhanced Bolt
Aero Precision Upper / Lower and Handguard
PVA Mad Scientist muzzle brake
Black Rain/Syrac AGB
Geissele G2S (waiting for a sale to upgrade)
Magpul PRS
and whatever else you see in the picture..

http://i.imgur.com/8scoEQH.jpg

Haven't shot it yet but I did load up some ammo for this weekend...

http://i.imgur.com/2CWojlE.jpg

The wait for the barrel was exceptionally long but I will say that I am absolutely satisfied with what I received and if it shoots even half as good as it looks then it'll be a tack driver!
View Quote

Nice loading block, you think you had a long wait for your barrel? I ordered on August 24th and finally got my barrel on the 23rd of February.  I still don't know what the threads are because I have an email that says they were cut wrong and another email that says they are going to throw in a NOX flashider since the flash hider I already have won't work with the threads cut wrong. Oh no flash hider came with the package either so now I have to go and get a tool to read the threads and figure out what I have here so I can buy a proper muzzle device.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#44]
And that's why I went with Criterion and not Bartlein. I called Mark before ordering and spoke with him for a bit and he told me the Bartlein barrels were 12+ week wait and the Criterion were 7-8. Well I ended up waiting 15 weeks so yes, I would consider double the quoted lead time to be a long time.

Sorry about your luck and experience but I would have never accepted that barrel if the threads were wrong. At that point I would have cut my losses and gotten a refund, PF isn't the only place that can spin up a 6.5 Grendel barrel.

Best of luck to you, hopefully it will be accurate enough to make the troubles you've had sting a little less!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top