Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2017 11:08:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jimmyc2112]
I've owned my Gen I .308 when the rifles first hit the streets. And I try to read threads or watch video's when I can, of people's experiences with the rifle. So when I seen Nutnfancy had a video posted on his YouTube channel, I took a look to see what he had to say. Think he should of done a little bit of homework on the rifle, before he did his review.

Ruger Precision Rifle Review- Nutnfancy
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
So what did he change to fuck it up? His reviews are not the best.

Ruger Precision Rifle Review- Nutnfancy
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Never liked the guy. Makes 1 hour videos about how tactical he his and has all the acronyms to prove it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#3]
"I'm a half moa shooter"....using a F'ing lead sled. What a joke.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:22:13 AM EDT
[#4]
You can tell he likes to listen to himself, and comes across as if his word is the final word.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jimmyc2112:
You can tell he likes to listen to himself, and comes across as if his word is the final word.
View Quote
Forgot to add that he likes fucking with a fully functional firearm and makes it fail because he changed some shit. He is the worse of the worse on YouTube. Even worse than James
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:53:55 AM EDT
[#6]
guys a douche
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I've owned my Gen I .308 when the rifles first hit the streets. And I try to read threads or watch video's when I can, of people's experiences with the rifle. So when I seen Nutnfancy had a video posted on his YouTube channel, I took a look to see what he had to say. Think he should of done a little bit of homework on the rifle, before he did his review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZz_bPQ7xJ8
View Quote
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Not a TNP fan but what did he say that wasn't correct? I'd like to watch it after hearing your input.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:50:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: peligro113] [#8]
View Quote
I would like to watch the video to see what he says about the rifle but I do not want to give him views.

Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:02:47 AM EDT
[#9]
He had no understanding at all why Ruger brought the rifle to market. Blew past AICS pattern magazines. Didn't talk at all about the ease of barrel swaps. And said the Mossberg MVP LC .308 was a better rifle (I have a Patrol 556, can't compare the two).

Originally Posted By Donwe:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Not a TNP fan but what did he say that wasn't correct? I'd like to watch it after hearing your input.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Donwe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZz_bPQ7xJ8
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't stand the guy, but I had to listen to this to see what he had to say about a precision rig since that is more in my wheelhouse.

It was definitely a bad review.  He at one point was talking about how the machining compares to a custom and the machining is excellent.  He has no idea what he's looking at or talking about.

Him talking about the accuracy or box loads is also painful.

I should have just listened to my gut and not watched it.  It's sad the amount of followers he has.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I loved the Hey look at my watch!

Do you recon he watched to much Wile Coyote  as a kid?

Well I made 10 minutes before I got tired of hearing him talk. He doesn't show any groups or any steel being whacked in that time. Not even with the Sako that he's supposedly had input in. He really needs to learn to make an itemized list of topics if he's going to do a review and then touch on each aspect and the reason why he's choosing that aspect. To me it would take a desperate person to endure that much rhetoric with out some high lights such as bullet grouping steel swinging or even some long rang rock shooting.
But then again I have been accessed of having ADDO. Along with OCD. Now why have the rifle laid out with patches a watch and a knife?
Why not have it laid out with stuff that can accessorize it?
Personally I really feel like this video was poorly done even to some of nutnfancy's prior videos. Maybe he said it in his opening statement that he ran out of money and time.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By mdw:
guys a douche
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#13]
After he lied about the LaRue rifle and got caught, then tried to delete the evidence... he has ZERO credibility.

Also, there are rumors about him shilling hard for money and product.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By OldArmy:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OldArmy:
Originally Posted By mdw:
guys a douche
Nope!  He's not that lucky.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#15]
This dude can't even cycle a bolt gun without breaking cheek weld.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
"I'm a half moa shooter"....using a F'ing lead sled. What a joke.
View Quote
I thought the exact same thing!
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Yarael:
He is the worse of the worse on YouTube. Even worse than James
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#18]
There's a feature on youtube where you can click on the 3 little dots and say, "I'm not interested in this."
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#19]
lol
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Trigger slap is terrible. I can't take someone's opinion seriously who hasn't as least done a decent job on one of the core fundamentals of all shooting, but especially precision shooting.

Sorry, you don't get .5 MOA groups if you slap the trigger like that. This guy doesn't know what he doesn't know.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#21]
His trigger control and breaking cheek weld every shot was driving me CRAZY!!  I had to stop watching and dismissed any opinion he had about the rifle.

"10lbs is too heavy for a sniper rifle."
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:23:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#22]
I wanted to watch the video but couldn't bring myself to listen for more than about 30 seconds...  his droning on and on about brainless, mindless shit is impossible for me to put up with for more that a few tens of seconds...  I was first exposed to this wind bag years ago when I listened to a few of his knife reviews...  I developed an acute dislike for his "style" then and have not gotten over it...

Calling him a douche is an insult to all the douches of the world!
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Dude is a deusche. I have no idea why people continue to follow him.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#24]
His kid does way better holding cheek weld. Would like to of seen how well he grouped.

Originally Posted By jlficken:
His trigger control and breaking cheek weld every shot was driving me CRAZY!!  I had to stop watching and dismissed any opinion he had about the rifle.

"10lbs is too heavy for a sniper rifle."
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Because so many people watch him, I've always been embarrassed to admit that I've never been able to make it through a single one of his videos even though the titles often draw me in.  Now I feel vindicated.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:43:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Needs to cerakote it until it no longer functions.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Overtorque:
Needs to cerakote it until it no longer functions.
View Quote

I won't watch that cocksuckers videos, but from the sounds of it, it's about what I expected.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#28]
When will people learn we don't want 30 minute gun review videos?
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:28:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kells81] [#29]
Get it off that sled, put it on a bipod, put some good glass on it, and watch it shine.  Sleds are a complete fuckin hack tool.  I did a post on the old hide comparing on/off sled of the same rifle between the sled and a bipod.  The bipod groups were better every time.  

I don't do youtube gun vids much because most of those guys are fuckin hacks.   I ran across this guys youtube video about the larue upper and had this face .  Honestly you go pecker tracking it up and switching parts and then complain?  WTF>
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I like Nutfancy more that I dislike him.I agree the videos go alittle long.Most of the info and review is pretty accurate but could be condensed.Oh the sound of his voice after awhile alittle irritating.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 26120:
I like Nutfancy more that I dislike him.I agree the videos go alittle long.Most of the info and review is pretty accurate but could be condensed.Oh the sound of his voice after awhile alittle irritating.
View Quote
All of his information is suspect.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:
All of his information is suspect.
View Quote
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I have personally found his data to provide valuable data points, whether I find them legitimate or not.  I personally look at lots of different sources when I'm researching a product I'm interested in, but to each their own.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By derek58:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I have personally found his data to provide valuable data points, whether I find them legitimate or not.  I personally look at lots of different sources when I'm researching a product I'm interested in, but to each their own.  
View Quote
Hes a proven liar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top