Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2017 3:09:51 PM EDT
Hello guys,

I'm looking to get started with a nice long range bolt gun. I have an offer for my BCM Jack Carbine to swap. It's for an OD Green FN SPR in 308, w/ Leupold MK4 6.5-20 in Barrett rings,Atlas Bipod on a Seekins Precision Rail,rear monopod, and 150 rounds of match ammo.

What do you guys think? Is that a fair trade? Is it a good rifle? I tried search but nothing really comes up. Thanks Arfcommer's.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd take the deal in a heartbeat!
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummmm take it!  I have an SPR A1, and its stupid accurate.  The A3G is a great rifle!
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd take the shit out of that. I had the same Mk 4 with an A1 awhile back, and a Razor on an A5M XP now. They're superb rifles, and the A3G carries a 1/2 MOA (!) accuracy guarantee. The others carry a MOA guarantee for 3-shots, though both of mine outperform that all the time with 5 shot groups, as do many others I've heard from. You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 2:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DaringRaider:
Hello guys,

I'm looking to get started with a nice long range bolt gun. I have an offer for my BCM Jack Carbine to swap. It's for an OD Green FN SPR in 308, w/ Leupold MK4 6.5-20 in Barrett rings,Atlas Bipod on a Seekins Precision Rail,rear monopod, and 150 rounds of match ammo.

What do you guys think? Is that a fair trade? Is it a good rifle? I tried search but nothing really comes up. Thanks Arfcommer's.
View Quote

The rifle as described, is worth over 3X what your BCM is worth. Take the deal and take it now.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 10:31:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Firestarter123] [#5]
Originally Posted By Tengo1:

The rifle as described, is worth over 3X what your BCM is worth. Take the deal and take it now.
View Quote
The OP's rifle is about $2300 new it appears.

The A3G is about $2900 new it appears.

I would actually do the trade if it is straight across and sell the MK4.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 2:17:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Op, that's a steal.  That's about a $5k package.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Your getting the better deal... Go for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top