Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:47:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JCIN]
I followed my friend Jeremy Tye through the April Sin City Precision match from start to finish with multiple cameras. The finished video has stage diagrams/descriptions, target cam and an AAR interview on lessons learned on each stage. The idea behind this video is to give new shooters or people interested in the precision rifle sport a look at what an average club match is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ANM5tmgHQ
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for later.

I need to come shoot with you guys.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ziarifleman:
Tag for later.

I need to come shoot with you guys.
View Quote
The Sin City match is first Saturday of the month and Desert Sportsmans is third Saturday. If you are local or are gonna be in town come on out. Good dudes and some fun stages.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for sharing. Would like to see more of these videos to learn. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice job on the video.  Good perspective on what to expect.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:13:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HuntinBuddy80] [#5]
Great video! Things like this helps new shooters see how fun it is. I'd love to come shoot out in the desert with you guys. It just looks so inviting to shoot in that environment.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HuntinBuddy80:
Great video! Things like this helps new shooters see how fun it is. I'd love to come shoot out in the desert with you guys. It just looks so inviting to shoot in that environment.
View Quote
Vegas is a great town for any kind of shooting I've ever been interested in. Summers really suck but even then you get out when the sun rises and be gone by 10 or so. Sin City Precision holds a night time precision match here in July or August. They put lights out on the targets and run the firing line totally dark with only red lights allowed. Shot it last year for the first time its the most fun I have had shooting bolt guns.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JCIN:

Vegas is a great town for any kind of shooting I've ever been interested in. Summers really suck but even then you get out when the sun rises and be gone by 10 or so. Sin City Precision holds a night time precision match here in July or August. They put lights out on the targets and run the firing line totally dark with only red lights allowed. Shot it last year for the first time its the most fun I have had shooting bolt guns.
View Quote
The shooting areas here in Vegas are one of the only reasons I have stayed here.  I have lived in many other states and either had to drive hours to get out to public land or had to shoot at a range where it's structured and dull.  

I can drive 15 miles from where I live and shoot as far as my guns are capable.  Not to mention I am usually the only one there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top