Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2017 4:39:50 PM EDT
It seems like the hide has undergone some changes.  Its hosted at a new site.  I cant log-in.  Anyone else having this problem?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By DenverDave:
It seems like the hide has undergone some changes.  Its hosted at a new site.  I cant log-in.  Anyone else having this problem?
View Quote

If you registered under the Scout Hide then you need a new login. The guys that were around before Scout.com kept thier logins, newer guys gotta re-register.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#2]
There have been a few glitches with the shift to the new old site, sometimes it won't load.

Assuming you have your login squared away.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:46:20 AM EDT
[#3]
that site looks like C R A P now, I can't even go there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
that site looks like C R A P now, I can't even go there.
View Quote

Did you do all the drugs? When Scout took it over it was horrible, now I can finally go back there without wanting to punch myself in the face.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Scout was definitely shit. ive posted more in the last month than I had since Frank moved it to Scout.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Still not as good before the move to Scout, not nearly the mount of traffic that used to be there or the knowledge. But it's better than Scout....
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Fwiw the old old site still is around and can be accessed for reference.  Or at least it was last time I looked.

Anything is better than the Scout era Hide.  I really hope the new sight gains traction and the traffic it had in the old days.  That was a hell of a knowledge base.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd really like to start going back, but honestly the couple of years prior to Scout and then the Scout transition was just one long shit show. Add to that the total ego trips and poor attitudes by noobs and site staff.....and what you got was serious participant turnover. A lot of us got tired of being insulted and just stopped contributing. Now all of a sudden Scout "was a bad idea"? Fascinating.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ghostface:
Still not as good before the move to Scout, not nearly the mount of traffic that used to be there or the knowledge. But it's better than Scout....
View Quote
The move to Scout was a bad one, it really slowed down the hide. I think the traffic will pick back up though with the new old site back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top