Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 4:23:35 PM EDT
What's the best 6.5g brass to go for.  New Hornady is .50/piece and loaded ammo is about a $1.  Wolf Gold Loaded Ammo looks like about .80 for loaded ammo.

Whats the best option to acquire decent brass?  Buy new brass or shoot loaded ammo and save from there.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I am getting ready to go make some empty brass.  I don't reload, what is the market for once fired Hornady brass per casing?  
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I just found 100 round bags of hornady at midsouth for $45... That was the best price I've seen in my limited searches.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Buy factory ammo

Shoot it

Reload it

???????

Profit
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 7:20:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BoxofRox:
Buy factory ammo

Shoot it

Reload it

???????

Profit
View Quote
I've been pretty tempted to do that but the ammo I could buy is not what I really want to shoot. And my rig has been pretty hard on brass so far. I've thought about buying steel case just to help break in the sharp edges on that are hurting my brass but just haven't done it yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top