Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2012 8:49:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USAbrother]
I've been a bow hunter longer than an AR guy but while researching optics for my new AR I came across some bow sights I hadn't seen before. I''m pretty skeptical especially about their durability, how they're affected by snow, rain. but I am curious. Has anyone tried them? This is one here http://www.tacticalarcherysystems.com/products/sights/sabo-sight.html There are a few others but this one has multiple pins.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, So..... am I alone here? Have ya'll have not heard of em', havn't tried em', don't give a crap, or what? Any opinions at least?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 12:44:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't tried one.  The Sabo sight looks interesting, though.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 12:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I just heard about another that has a selectable number of pin images and can also mimic a pendulum. Anyone else heard of this one? I don't know who makes it
Link Posted: 8/27/2012 1:13:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I Just fixed the link
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Tactical Archery Systems?  Is that like the TAPCO of archery?  j/k
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#6]
looks interesting and definitely cheaper than the Garmin sight.  I currently use an IQ 5 pin, but may have to see if I can test one of these.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#7]
That Garmin sight looks pretty cool, however it seems like everything would go to shit if you were trying to snake an arrow between some close trees.
You know the deer is 30-35 yds but the trees at 15yds cause the point to show 15 yards and FUBAR your shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top