Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2014 11:43:37 PM EDT
I can get one at the LBS for 599 with the low budget rest/sight/etc.     2014 model.
It will be used for elk and a lot of backyard practice.   Really need to update my equipment, currently shooting a 10 year old browning rage.
 Anybody got one?
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If you could use some of your older equipment Dick's has the "Fear no Evil" Diamond bows for I think $499. If you want all new stuff Hoyt Charger is one heck of a deal.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 10:15:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I ended up shooting 4 bows.
Cabelas Regulator, really did not like it.  Not a smooth shooting bow for me.  It was accurate, like everything else I shot

Hoyt Charger, it was a great shooter and I would have bought one.

Mathews, forgot the name, 900.00 bow.  Also a great shooter.  The smoothest,quietest bow I shot.

Mission Ballistic.  I bought it. 500.00 for the bow, they sold me a QAD drop away, copper john 4 pin sight and the bow quiver and stabilizer for another 200.00
My first 4 arrows from this bow were in a 1" group at 20 yds, and everything felt really good.   I have put about 100 arrows thru it now from 10-30 yds in my backyard range and have never shot a bow this well in my life.  I'm still using my old cabelas hunter carbon arrows, prolly stick with them, using 125 gr tips.
Either sex elk season is 5 weeks out.  and I will get to hunt ALL I WANT.  No more of that pesky work BS.
Page Archery » Bows
Top Top