Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2016 11:36:34 PM EDT
So I just went deer hunting for the first time and I LOVED IT!!!! I want more! The only problem is, deer gun season is only a week in Ohio! So... I guess it's time for a bow. I have to admit, you all might hate me for this, but archery has never really appealed to me. I love firearms and loved gun hunting. So I'm going to split the difference and grab a crossbow. The question I have is: What is a good x-bow for the money? I have never looked at them before and don't know what I'm looking for at all. I don't want to break the bank, but I want a decent x-bow that will be reliable and work well for the job at hand. So what price range should I be looking at and what brands/features would be best? I appreciate any help you archers can give a lowly gun nut! Thanks!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
There are many good crossbows out there at different price points. I suggest you got to www.crossbownation.com and post in general discussion the question. Everybody has their favorite but you'll get a lot of suggestions and things to consider so you can make an informed decision.
Top Top