Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2014 2:11:11 AM EDT
I'm getting a crossbow in the next week or two and trying to decide what kind of bolts to buy extra.  Going to get a TenPoint Titan crossbow they are rated anywhere from 311-333fps from what I've read.  I'm guessing the speed range is from shooting different weight bolts.  Several people I've talked to have told me to be sure and buy bolts because they are lost pretty easy, but no one can recommend/tell me what kind of bolts they are shooting.  I think the crossbow I'm getting is made for 20 inch bolts from what I have seen on their website.  Thank you in advance for the replies.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 6:19:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Golden tip lazer arrows are what I use with my Excalibur.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:51:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 9:01:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Black Eagle Arrows
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Blackeagle Zombie slayers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top