Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2012 5:36:22 PM EDT
Cudos for Barnett Crossbows. I just got off of the phone with one of their reps, and they have agreed to replace the scope on my X-Bow for free. It must have been damaged in shipping, and a seal on the front had broken loose. That's good customer service IMHO. Cheers................
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Its always nice to be treated well by a company. Good costomer service goes a long way, and can be rare these days. Glad it worked out well for you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 9:52:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dBmV] [#2]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 11/8/2012 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a Panzer V cheap off craigslist.  It came with 8 bolts, but I wasn't sure if they were the right ones.  Also, the red dot sight is junk, so I asked about iron sights.  I sent an email via the website, and got a call on my cellphone within 40 minutes. I'd say that's pretty decent too, considering I wasn't the original owner.
Link Posted: 1/23/2013 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By manowar669:
I bought a Panzer V cheap off craigslist.  It came with 8 bolts, but I wasn't sure if they were the right ones.  Also, the red dot sight is junk, so I asked about iron sights.  I sent an email via the website, and got a call on my cellphone within 40 minutes. I'd say that's pretty decent too, considering I wasn't the original owner.

Did they have any recommendations for iron sights?
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 9:55:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: manowar669] [#5]
They sell iron sights for the Panzer V.  I think they're about $25.  I'll probably get a set.  The only reason is that dot sights give you a backwash/scatter type of thing where you can't use the sight unless you use both eyes in the last few minutes of shooting light, where iron sights won't.

The iron sights are not on the website, you have to call.
Link Posted: 9/16/2013 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By manowar669:
They sell iron sights for the Panzer V.  I think they're about $25.  I'll probably get a set.  The only reason is that dot sights give you a backwash/scatter type of thing where you can't use the sight unless you use both eyes in the last few minutes of shooting light, where iron sights won't.

The iron sights are not on the website, you have to call.
View Quote

good to know, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought a Quad 400. Hopefully I get some good use from this crossbow. I am hopefully going to try it out next Sat for archery season.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#8]
My brother has a quad 400.  About 2-3 years ago he climbed into his tree stand on the first Saturday of archery.  Pulled back the bow and a limb snapped.   Called Barnett Monday morning, they had the bow shipped back for repair.  The bow was returned in time to hunt the following Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top