Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2013 6:44:03 PM EDT
I went out shooting today with some friends and helping one get a new scope sighted in.  Afterwards we headed out to the Archery range.

Today was my first day shooting my new (to me, it was lightly used) Samick Sage takedown recurve bow.  It's the first I've ever owned.

I haven't shot a bow in years, I forgot how much fun they can be.  As we we're about to pack up for the day my friend grabs an apple he brought for breakfast he hadn't gotten around to eating yet and decided to see who could hit it first.

It was by far my best shot of the day and I actually hit it on my first try.  Tried to hit it again on video but couldn't make it within 2" or so of it again.

I was 15 yards away and standing on a elevated 10~ foot platform using a "Flu Flu" carbon express arrow, It has a rest on it but no aiming aides or devices.

Anyone else get out this weekend shooting?
Link Posted: 6/16/2013 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top