Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2015 2:34:42 PM EDT
ive been looking for a good cost effective set-up to carry my shotgun shells.  Tried just using a dump pouch for first go around and it didn't work as well as I'd hoped.  I'm not a 100% stuck on one mounting option or another as I haven't settled on a belt just yet, but I will probably go with an ELS or a Tuff products belt.  My local matches aren't super heavy round count stages so I don't believe I would need more that 12-16 rounds extra per stage.  Any input would be awesome and appreciated.  Thanks Q
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#1]
TACCOM
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TACCOM
View Quote

I was looking at those specifically the Triple Duelin Deuce.

Anyone seen or fondled these?
http://www.doublealpha.biz/daa-magnetic-12ga-caddy-6-shot
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Suggest you borrow some different models from friends and try them out. You should determine will you being doing weak hand or strong hand reloads.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Suggest you borrow some different models from friends and try them out. You should determine will you being doing weak hand or strong hand reloads.
View Quote

I've tried the clip style, but the first time I tried it it didn't make sense, but when used right is more efficient than anything else I've seen. I load better weak hand just what I'm used to.  However I'm probably going to go to strong to be quicker.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:50:30 AM EDT
[#5]
After buying & trying a few different types, I settled on Invictus Practical.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#6]
These seem like maybe a best of both worlds set-up. Watching the U-tube looks like a pretty nice piece of kit.
http://www.gunnersolutions.com/products.php
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I just started using the Taccom and really like it. Its the only one I've tried though so take that fwiw. I'm going with the "deuce" I think. I like the space between stacks since I don't plan on quad loading. The double deuce or triple looks nice to though. Def tighter if space on belt is an issue.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I load weak hand dueces with Invictus Practical. My 'vest' is a Mark Otto for large stages. Try couple other shooter's different setups, it will save you a lot of money.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#9]
You will go thru a few trials.  I have an Invictus 2.8 , a Taccom dueling deuce and a Carbon Arms FLS12, and some CCW 4 rounds and have had the AP 4x4 (which I sold).  I think I like the Taccom Dueling Dueces best although I just got that one.  It is a simple set up, firmly holds the shells, and I can load 2 or 4 with that set up, although I stink at load 4 still.  The others I keep around because they are handy at times.  The CCW's I will load slugs or high brass in, etc.  The FLS12 for big stages.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Talked to the guys at Gunnersolutions.com and picked up two of their EZ8 Gen 2's should get here this weekend.  I will put some pics up and do a mini, way unprofessional, review in case anyone wanted to give them a look.  They are like your normal trays but you can load 2 or load 4 out of them.  So fingers crossed I get my load out right the first time lol

Thanks for everyone's input now have to start looking into a chest rig if I want to play with the big boys in north Texas,  but I'll have to get a semi auto to even be near competitive.  

Q
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 4:25:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Invictus Practical doesn't sell the cheesiest caddy but they do make the best caddy.  I love mine on the BladeTech TMMS clips for QD between stages.

<a href="http://s613.photobucket.com/user/jtischauser/media/Accessories/5C17B511-5064-4BA7-82DE-C2C366F71802_zpsc4mfkssg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt219/jtischauser/Accessories/5C17B511-5064-4BA7-82DE-C2C366F71802_zpsc4mfkssg.jpg</a>
View Quote

Jesse speaks the truth.

I have two of the 2.8 carriers and love them. I need to order a third. I also use the Blade Tech TMMS system but I reverse them. I put the inner on the belt. This gives doubles the number of assessories you can have setup for your belt.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Well got to run and gun them they are definitely smooth feeding and after a bit of break in time on my part should be great.  Tried a few of the vertice setups but my brain was too dyslexic to figure them out, so the horizontal mount works for me, and you can pic and choose what load style you want on the fly.  YMMV but I think these are a good if not great piece of kit, and made in Texas so it's gonna make you a better shot obviously lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top