Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:21:28 PM EDT
So I really want a new shotgun and the 1301 seems to have what I want out of the box.  I have not shot one hey, and may not have a chance unless I buy one.  What's the big dif between this and the FN?  I know people are gonna say m2, but unless you are adding the extra $$$ ......hush.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The FN SLPs are falling out of favor in the 3 gun community, very few are using them compared to a few years ago.  For more info on the 1301, check out this thread on the BE forums: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179930
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:26:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I am very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
They are light and fast. The guys I know that shoot them like them.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
The extension tube for a nova fits?  How many chokes do they come with?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The extension tube for a nova fits?  How many chokes do they come with?
View Quote

They come with a flush IC. I bought a few extended Brailey chokes plus the Brailey wrench
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Best thing I have bought for 3gun!  Had mine a year with no issues.  I have two MXT tubes,  one holds 10 and the other 14.  Did the port job myself In Feb and I wish I would have done it last year when I bought it! Would have saved me a bunch of time over the matches.  Had it over a year and after about 2000 rounds maybe,... only cleaned twice.  Shot four matches since the last time I cleaned it, that's including the first Versa Max Shotgun match in Feb.   Probly one of the best gun purchases Ive ever done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top