Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2013 10:32:24 AM EDT
On the website it lists the following and I would like to know where to find information about each and what makes them different;
For example, what is different between "Club" and "amateur"?
PRO SERIES
DIVISIONAL SERIES
SEMI-PRO SERIES
AMATEUR SERIES
LADIES DIVISION
JUNIORS DIVISION
CLUB SERIES
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 8:20:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JesseTischauser] [#1]
Here's a quick rundown on the different 3GN competitive programs:

Pro - You must qualify to play here - the best of the best.

Divisional, Semi-Pro, and Amateur - Our three levels of points races at major, Outlaw matches. Ladies (Non-pro) and Juniors get their points at these Outlaw matches as well. A full listing of eligible matches is on the website.
Divisional, Semi Pro, Amateur, Ladies, Junior Series

Club - 3GN's newest competition series. Find a 3GN Club near you and compete. Points here are tallied only at local club matches, and there are some amazing prizes up for grabs. 3 Gun Nation Club Series

If you have any further questions, ask here, or send us an email at [email protected].
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 8:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
SO I can join up as Amateur and when I shoot classifers I will become ranked like USPSA?
Link Posted: 4/3/2013 8:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top