Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2016 8:58:44 PM EDT
I am looking to buy one as a deer rifle with irons that I can use for hogs and bear(black) defense in a pinch.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
308 and I really like it. I was surprised at how accurate it is with 168 TSX. I have killed dozens of hogs with it and took it to Hawaii to kill goats as well. It is not a pretty rifle but it is a great hunting rifle for the money, especially if you want a threaded rifle. I shoot mine suppressed most of the time when hog hunting.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one for a while but didn't like the cheap plastic stock.  I also didn't like the weight as it was heavy due to the thick barrel.  I carry my rifle a lot so the weight was a big negative for me.  
It did shoot nice and had nice trigger.

Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Love mine, need to shoot it more

Just started working up hand loads, if I could hold still better it'd group better I need more time behind it!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top