Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2016 10:46:43 PM EDT
My cousin just sent me this from his game cam.

This big fella keeps coming around at 1 AM every morning.  That pattern will be his downfall if he keeps it up.

Lots of tracks on the rest of the property.  

Last year we went down there and didn't see a single pig on his farm, no fresh sign.  Went over to his cousins land nearby and shot 4.  This year my dad is coming down as well (he is 82).  Although my younger son won't make the trip as he will be in Basic Training.

Should be a fun trip.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot him in the face
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shoot him in the face
View Quote

Doesn't Look Like I Will Get The chance.

I leave on Saturday to drive to Texas.

My cousin posted this last night.  His granddaughter whacked it with her little cricket .22.

I spend thousands on a custom AR with night vision and a little girl whacks it with a .22.

She is never going to let me hear the end of it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn. You got out gunned by a little girl with a pink bolt action .22. Good luck on your hunting trip.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn. You got out gunned by a little girl with a pink bolt action .22. Good luck on your hunting trip.
View Quote

Yeah thats pretty awesome isn't it?
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Down on the hunt now.  Just got the truth out her.  She did shoot the boar, she did shoot it with her .22, she did kill it with 2 shot between the eyes.   But she had left out one minor detail.  It was in a trap.

Anyhow,  8 inches of rain in the last 24 hours,  tornadoes nearby. First night we are out hunting.
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#6]
What part of TX?
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny how out of state folks get excited at the prospect of killing pigs. To most of us in Texas with pig problems, it is just work. Off the clock work at that, lol.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What part of TX?
View Quote

West of Ft Worth.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny how out of state folks get excited at the prospect of killing pigs. To most of us in Texas with pig problems, it is just work. Off the clock work at that, lol.
View Quote

I get excited for any type of hunting.   I also get excited because a week of hanging out on my cousins ranch with my so, dad, and nephew is much more fun than sitting in my office.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I get excited for any type of hunting.   I also get excited because a week of hanging out on my cousins ranch with my so, dad, and nephew is much more fun than sitting in my office.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't knocking you at all. Hope you have a great time here and come back often.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:27:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wasn't knocking you at all. Hope you have a great time here and come back often.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I try to get there once a year, it's starting to become an annual ritual with my family when the college kids are on spring break.

We really got rained out this year.  6" of rain and tornadoes withing 40 minutes of our arrival.  2" of rain the next day.  thunderstorms pretty much every day.  Area of the farm we usually saw pigs on was flooded in 2 feet of water.  Finally shot one pig on the second to last day.  Only one we saw all week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top