Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2015 1:19:19 AM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WAktSVQeGI

It was an overcast night in rural Alabama. The Hog Truck had already led us to several groups of Hogs where multiple kills were taken. Blood was in the air. We pulled off a road and entered a property known for Hogs. As we scanned the field for swine, we happened upon a Dirty Ole Coyote chasing mice.

Luck would have it, we were in the middle of a 200 acre field when I panned the camera in his direction. So he was sure to see us approaching if we headed his way. I didn't feel like stalking a mangy dog at the end of the night either. I exited the truck and tried to set up for a kneeling shot across the field. However, there was a slight ridge between the dog and my shooting position. Therefore, I had to shoot free hand standing.

I figured on some drop off my round as I estimated the distance at over 220 yds. So, I held a little high looking for about a 3 minute drop. I feel more fluid in my free hand shooting vs. resting on a hood or other static position so I felt I had a good chance at smoking this dog.

Its been a crazy year filled with hundreds of nasty kills on Hogs, Coyotes, and other varmints.
I hope you enjoy the video.

Check Hog Rush out on Instagram and Facebook.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 1:23:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Remove the s from http and it should work.

Link Posted: 10/28/2015 1:37:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]
EPIC KILLS

This video contains a vast array of head shots. Each has its story. This never gets old.

Look for more videos where we go into detail and show you some "how to" stuff.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice offhand shot in the first video.

I can't find or get the second one though...
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 2:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Making Farms Great Again

Making Farms Great Again
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nice shooting! I enjoy the yelling at the hogs too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
EPIC KILLS

This video contains a vast array of head shots. Each has its story. This never gets old.

Nice shooting! I enjoy the yelling at the hogs too

That was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgIMhXgY58[/youtube]

Got around to making up another video. I hope you enjoy it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#9]
removed...krp
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#10]
removed...krp
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:01:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm pretty lenient and take a hands off approach in this forum, but there is zero tolerance on anti-hunting and personal attacks.
View Quote

Just to be clear:  You'd be hard pressed to find a more dedicated hunter in this forum.  Not a whisper of anti-hunting rhetoric is to be found in any posts of mine anywhere on the internet. That being said,  I didn't realize we were in the hog hunting forum, so yes, I should have worded my disdain for that video in a better manner or just walked away from it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]Quoted:[/b

Just to be clear:  You'd be hard pressed to find a more dedicated hunter in this forum.  Not a whisper of anti-hunting rhetoric is to be found in any posts of mine anywhere on the internet. That being said,  I didn't realize we were in the hog hunting forum, so yes, I should have worded my disdain for that video in a better manner or just walked away from it.
View Quote

Yeah...Whatever...

Link Posted: 5/9/2016 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
EPIC KILLS

View Quote

That string that started @ 1:25 or so was nicely done.

I'm generally happy if I pop 3 in a group, but FLIR trumps PVS14.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#15]
[youtube]http://youtu.be/R6MBArNZM4I[/youtube]

New prototype 720P Thermal Camera on the drone. Lots of footage to show. Just need to get time. I hope you enjoy the bonus Instagram shorts.

Beg My Pard
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/R6MBArNZM4I

New prototype 720P Thermal Camera on the drone. Lots of footage to show. Just need to get time. I hope you enjoy the bonus Instagram shorts.

Beg My Pard
View Quote

Made the link hot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#17]
What Flir camera is on the drone? Footage looks awesome!! (On my iPhone browser, can't read what it says because there is an avatar in the way) Edit: what camera is on the vehicle rooftop?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Cool! I need the Drone!
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What Flir camera is on the drone? Footage looks awesome!! (On my iPhone browser, can't read what it says because there is an avatar in the way) Edit: what camera is on the vehicle rooftop?

Thanks.

View Quote

Prototype 720p uav FLIR

Recent trip netted 20 that didn't see daylight.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Making the Burb squat a bit! With them kinda numbers you need a little skid steer and a 1 ton dump truck as your pickup wagon. Does the flir come off the top easily or is it permanently attached?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Making the Burb squat a bit! With them kinda numbers you need a little skid steer and a 1 ton dump truck as your pickup wagon. Does the flir come off the top easily or is it permanently attached?
View Quote

It's a 640 camera on the Burb. I made up the pan/tilt custom and it feeds to a laptop live footage in the front seat. It comes off and harness seals up inside a pelican
Pelican  case on the roof. Took a lot of thought and time.

Look for more drone footage sneak peeks soon. More pig carrier filling action

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 8:08:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's a 640 camera on the Burb. I made up the pan/tilt custom and it feeds to a laptop live footage in the front seat. It comes off and harness seals up inside a pelican

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=612529372256790&set=a.365960896913640.1073741825.100004991984353&type=3

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=612529372256790&set=a.365960896913640.1073741825.100004991984353&type=3

Good Luck Cheeks!
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
OVERLORD DIRECTS SUPPRESSED FIRE

Found some pigs
View Quote

I could watch these videos for hours!

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found some pigs

X2! I liked the pig tracks showing up behind the hogs as sort of a ghost trail. Those pigs traveled like they were on a string.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

X2! I liked the pig tracks showing up behind the hogs as sort of a ghost trail. Those pigs traveled like they were on a string.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found some pigs

I thought that, too!

They looked like Sperm looking for Ovaries!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top