Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes sir!http://www.makerbullets.com

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those of us who prefer to load our own, is there any chance the projectiles will be sold as components?
Yes sir!http://www.makerbullets.com

Cool.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 8:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 1:57:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone tested these in a Remington 700?
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Are there any reviews other than the ones in this article?  I have been looking for a good 300 blk sub expanding round.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I have some of the subsonics to try on predators. Haven't connected yet, but I am going to try for a couple of hours tonight before the New Year.

Seems to be pretty accurate and feeds ok if your mag is right. Some of my mags that feed 5.56 fine won't feed the REAPR ammo, but both Magpuls I've tried and one USGI were fine. Probably a good idea to load the mag one short since I've had a couple of double feeds with the last two.

JPK
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 5:42:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have some of the subsonics to try on predators. Haven't connected yet, but I am going to try for a couple of hours tonight before the New Year.

Seems to be pretty accurate and feeds ok if your mag is right. Some of my mags that feed 5.56 fine won't feed the REAPR ammo, but both Magpuls I've tried and one USGI were fine. Probably a good idea to load the mag one short since I've had a couple of double feeds with the last two.

JPK
View Quote

Did you get any?
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Uhhh, not yet.

But it isn't the ammo's problem. I hunted with the 300 one night and saw nothing, my son hunted with it and whiffed a couple shots. Now that deer season is done and the waterfowl season is nearing its end we'll get out for more predator hunting, and should get our act together...

JPK
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 2:42:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I was able to get my hands on some of the Maker Bullets 200gr. .300BLK projectiles and I'm quite impressed with the very consistent expansion at subsonic velocities. I can't tell if these are expanded bullets, anchors, grappling hooks or fishing lures?!

Anyways, I decided to make some more bullet spheres with these because they just look so damn cool!

Maker Bullets .300BLK Bullet Sphere
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#10]
We're any of those dead hog pics with the exit wounds showing from the subsonic loadings?
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top