Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2015 12:11:37 AM EDT
Did anyone see tonight's episode. Pigman is F!!!'d up!  He's lucky to be alive.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Did anyone see tonight's episode. Pigman is F!!!'d up!  He's lucky to be alive.
View Quote

Poor guy, thats what happens when you dont wear your seatbelt. Its really a shame what happened to him, great guy. I was supposed to be in the same hunting camp he was for a couple of days in africa, but looks like that wont be happening.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
He said on the show that he doesn't have the heart right now to hunt or shoot. It's not in him. He's trying to just shoot his bow- but he may never hunt again.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 12:58:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He said on the show that he doesn't have the heart right now to hunt or shoot. It's not in him. He's trying to just shoot his bow- but he may never hunt again.
View Quote

A near death experience will play on your mind and emotions quite a bit. Pigman was one of the few people that really got me to start hunting. I hope he comes back in his usual way. He'll take a step back, miss it a little bit, realize that it's what he was meant to do, then be back into it in no time. At least that's my hope.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Read some articles online.  Sounds like he is pretty messed up.  Hope he makes a full recovery.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#5]
They hit a patch of ice and flipped down an embankment.  There's nothing you can do when that happens...

"A few hours later, Brian was transported to the Swedish Medical Center
in Denver, which is one of the best level 1 trauma centers in the
country. Because of the blizzard conditions, all life-flight helicopters
were grounded so they had to make the 260-mile journey via Ambulance at
a painstakingly slow pace.
"

Prayers...

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:01:52 AM EDT
[#6]
This happened back in December. I heard the other day he had another operation on his eye.   Hopefully he returns to good health. I've always enjoyed his personality and his show.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I feel for him I hope he has a full recovery. This is the first I have heard of it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 11:01:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I follow him on Facebook.  From the recent post he is back shooting his bow.  He is a Pirate and wears an Eye Patch.  He apears to be doing well.  

MAHA
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#9]
The two week episodes on this accident were incredible. That wounded warrior sgt(Shilo) was incredible.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The two week episodes on this accident were incredible. That wounded warrior sgt(Shilo) was incredible.
View Quote

X2 In my book a dump truck hauls his balls around.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Interesting!  Never heard of the guy (no cable or anything), turns out he's from my wifes families home town (Mexia) and his mom has an account with their company. yadda yadda small world blah blah blah.  Just found that kind of neat.  Will be catching up on his shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top