Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2015 6:16:15 PM EDT
It's been a pretty great season so far. first coyote, first fox, and a truck load of rock chucks makes for a lot of fun.  I usually take my RRA Varminter out but that was getting too heavy to lug around, so I sold my savage 12VLP .223 (heavy mother) that i didn't use,  and got a T3 superlight in .223 (light as 'eff), then had it threaded this week.

Took my new suppressor out for the first time yesterday (Saker 762 with direct thread adapter).  After checking zero, the first shot at a moving target got me the fox.  The first time out with the rifle a couple weeks ago got me my first coyote.

I was on the rim, yote was in the rocks.

SWING and a miss

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Rockchucks are fun. I've haven't been out yet this year for them. Whenever I get some free time the damn wind is blowing....
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I lived in idaho for three years and really miss shooting chucks.  What bullet were you using?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I lived in idaho for three years and really miss shooting chucks.  What bullet were you using?
View Quote

55 vmax
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top