Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:16:29 AM EDT
I'm in need of some blaze orange hunting clothing. Pennsylvania requires hats and vests (with some minimum square footage) for small game, birds and deer. I usually buy tall and long clothes or I look like Lurch with cuffs halfway up my forearms. I'm taking my son (11) and my daughter (6) into the woods, too, and they need smaller stuff. Does anybody have a source for tall and short?

And then, why the hell do stores in PA stock so much camo and so little blaze? Cabela's, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, all of them have huge selections of RealOak and MossyDick, but one or two upland vests and one or two blaze vests.

Here's Number One Son in January 2015. None of that fits him any more and I can't find them at Cabela's any more.

Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:47:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I had good luck at my local Kmart.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had good luck at my local Kmart.
View Quote
I'll give them a try.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

And then, why the hell do stores in PA stock so much camo and so little blaze?
View Quote

I buy all my good stuff in camo and just wear a blaze orange vest and hat.  It's cheaper that way since I can wear all camo in archery and flintlock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top