Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2016 12:11:33 AM EDT
My bruiser from this year, I shot him with my AR10 in 6.8 Xtreme a custom caliber I developed its flat shooting and knocks them flat. Its a .308 win case necked down to .270

and this one is my youngest with her buck with her 5.56 AR, this is the first deer she ever shot and I am so proud of her
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#1]
That's great!  My daughter is 13 and wants to try for a kill this year. Tough with the schedule but will try once school is out next week.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats............to you proud dad and to your good hunteress.    Her pride is obvious.   Good hunt.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I never get tired of being outdone by my daughter. These bucks were taken on public land close to home, 2016.

Link Posted: 1/4/2017 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#4]
If this counts... First time taking my oldest daughter with me in rifle season.  I hunted, but it was a primer to see if she was up for it.  Glad I didn't have to miss being away from the family.

Colt AR901, 150gr Sierra Pro Hunter.  Follow up required by a 9mm PDX1 124gr +p.
Long story: https://nobletitus.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/dawn/

Link Posted: 1/4/2017 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks like my daughter 20 years ago. I would choose a rise in the desert to snipe prairie dogs, she would be there, could not stand watching me vaporize them, but would hand me rounds to shoot at them with all the time singing her little songs. Those are memories that last a lifetime, good stories as well. Make it last as long as you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top