Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2016 1:50:21 AM EDT
Reading all these stupid stories about people getting hit by cars and walking off cliffs, how bad are dumb people wandering in parks and WMAs going to be for us this season?

One of the stocking places for pheasant close to me and maybe even deer is semi urban and a popular hiking spot.

How bad do you think its going to be at places like that for these pushing our game and getting in firing lines?
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 1:57:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm betting as temps go down so will the participants. By opening day it'll be too cold to catch them all
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#2]
What surprises me is Google had the same idea of a game, don't recall the name, but you went and located things around your town.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What surprises me is Google had the same idea of a game, don't recall the name, but you went and located things around your town.
View Quote

Geocaches. It's actually real things though not some stupid pokemon on an app.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
Google Ingress.  It was built by the same guy that developed Pokemon Go.  He used it as a beta platform.

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Google Ingress.  It was built by the same guy that developed Pokemon Go.  He used it as a beta platform.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the interesting stuff in the game is far away from where most hunting will occur. Shouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#6]
At the first gun report over their head, they'll stop chasing snuffaluffaguses....
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I doubt many will be bothering you at first legal sunlight.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I checked last week while sitting in my tree stand, there where no Pokemons within a mile and the nearest gym is a long way off.

so no.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 6:29:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I checked last week while sitting in my tree stand, there where no Pokemons within a mile and the nearest gym is a long way off.

so no.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

so no.
View Quote
Guess I should download the app and go check the properties I hunt!

Link Posted: 7/17/2016 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

so no.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

so no.
View Quote

Ok that was funny

I'm just excited to actually be able to get out and hunt close to home now that I moved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top