Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2015 12:29:13 AM EDT
Needing a new set of rain gear for the upcoming season.  My Frogg Togg suit was to noisy and didnt really keep me  dry.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated for a soft quiet durable waterproof top and bottom.  I would be using it for bow and gun season.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:48:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Carhart makes some quality rain gear
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I am headed to AK on Saturday to hunt and will be wearing Kuiu raingear.  I have used it for 2 seasons now and it has not failed me yet
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Bass Pro MTO-50 I think it is called. It is awesome, bibs and jacket with hood and I stay dry all day. It is quiet and breathable.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the Bass Pro MTO-50 I think it is called. It is awesome, bibs and jacket with hood and I stay dry all day. It is quiet and breathable.
View Quote

MT050 is Cabelas.  It's awesome but pricey.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I ended up getting the Tech2O from gander for almost half price.  Quiet and he's a good track record from a few friends I know.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My mistake, I shop both stores.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top