Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2015 6:58:59 PM EDT
Hey guys I've been really into wild game cooking for some years now.  I started to make some youtube videos of it a few years back.  I decided to start back at it and keep doing it until I get better at it..lol.  Anyway this is one of my favorite venison recipes and its a staple around our house.  Check it out.  Feel free to give me criticism of the video I'm big kid.  I'm not naturally good at it, but I'm gonna keep working at it. I have a lot to share.  Also if you are on Instagram check my name is @maneatswild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bxggELmcb0
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Good work. Your graphic said 4 tablespoons of cumin not 4 teaspoons. BTW Barbacoa is meat from the head of a critter.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that's why the graphic is there, I misspoke during the video.  Feel free to try it with venison head meat
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh hell no. Lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I am definitely making that! Yes you had conflicting info T vs t.

We cook a lot of mexican, and drink real margaritas. Find a lime press and your life in the kitchen will be improved. We keep 3 sizes close at hand.

Thanks for the recipe and keep them coming!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top