Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2014 6:14:52 PM EDT
I have been hunting for 3 seasons, but only on other people's land.  That has not been a very reliable source for me anymore and I was looking to join a good hunting club in Georgia.  Anyone know the best place for me to start looking?
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have been hunting for 3 seasons, but only on other people's land.  That has not been a very reliable source for me anymore and I was looking to join a good hunting club in Georgia.  Anyone know the best place for me to start looking?
View Quote

Try the hometown forum first. Then try the Ga. Dept of Nat Resources of Game and Fish which ever they call it. Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:48:11 AM EDT
[#2]
GA is a big state.  Location?  Do you really want to drive from SOWEGA to NEGA to deer hunt?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I see them on Craigslist pretty regularly.

Just search " deer hunting lease" or "hunting club"

Depending on where you are will depend on whAt is available.

You can also try Plumb Creek Timber website and see what they have up for lease. Get a couple of buddies to go in with you and bingo you have your own lease.

I would also reccomend Georgia Public Hunting areas. If you plan it right you could be hunting almost every weekend for just a $19 WMA stamp.
I have my own land but still get to go hunt some really nice areas around the state on public lands too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top