Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2014 2:44:45 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with this line of hunters clothing? I'm looking at their ninja hood for late seeason. If not, I'll gladly take other recommendations on good warm headgear for late season hunts.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
No direct experience, but I've read very good things about this line when I researched in the past.  The only reason I haven't purchased any to date is that I hate to pay full price for hunting clothes, but by the time the end of season rolls around and Cabelas is having great sales I wasn't able to find my sizes in the wooltimate clothes any more.  Maybe this year, as I see they've started to discount them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
the wooltimate is amazing for cold weather. I have a vest and the pants and I can't complain except if there are burrs they will stick easy. BUT... what is designed for is extreme cold and it tackles cold better than anything
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't have the ninja hood, but have the pants and coat.They frigin rock, I love them. I was a carhartt bibs and coat guy for hunting clothes for years. Bought these on sale, and I have the usual saying, "why the hell did i wait so long"
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Went ahead and ordered the hood lastnight. I'm sure I'll post back after I get a chance to use it. Hopefully its cold enough come January that i'll get to test it out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Good stuff, I own a few articles of this line.

The Windshear stuff is worth its weight in cold during a January wind.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:02:16 AM EDT
[#6]
was it on sale?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 1:32:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
was it on sale?
View Quote

No, unfortunately it was not. They were on sale last week but the hood was out of stock. I wasn't worried about payin full price. Shipping is free for all orders over $49 and the hood is $49.95 so that saved me almost $10.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top