Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2017 9:04:40 PM EDT
Two years and not one AR contact..  Live in DFW area and have 49...   Skip killing my 50 WAS for AR..  Anyone want to make a contact from Arkansas on Phone, CW, WSJT, or RTTY would love to make a contact..  Shoot me a Im if you want to try for a contact.  I use QRZ and LOTW

Prosise
K5EDI
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Arkansas has always been tough for me, too.  I have it now, but it's almost impossible for me to get it on 20 meters. Just too close.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
KY was rough for me on 20M... and 40M, come to think about it.

I'm likely to be in central AR at the end of the month.  Hit me up if you still need the contact.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
KF5WXF HERE,  south of Texarkana.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Drove through Arkansas a month ago but didn't have an HF radio
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was just me.  No Arkansas.  I have a couple of other states that haven't been verified (but all the harder one's have) but no Arkansas contact at all in my log,  and it's the only one I've had no contact from. Considering I'm in East Texas it's not exactly a DX contact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top