Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/4/2014 5:53:58 AM EDT
I have one of these Raspberry Pi / IRLP nodes enroute.  The ARFCOM IRLP / Echolink Net guys where talking about it and after a little research, I had to give it a try.  

The plan is to use my existing FT-8800 in the EmComm box as the base radio with the Diamond X50NA antenna up ~25' in the attic.  If I can use my FT-60 HT simplex from the back yard or the woods behind the house, or even mobile to the kids schools < 5 miles away, that's what I'm aiming for.  Don't know how much range I'll have on this setup, yet.

This is a screenshot from the YouTube video linked below that shows the basic operation I'd like to have.

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The problem with the Yaesu radios is, no PL decode for COS on the rear DIN or the MIC cables.  I tried it and it just didn't work.  If you do get it to work let me know how.

If you don't use a PL and you connect to a reflector, you'll likely get blocked rather quickly because an open squelch will quickly start making noise from nearby transmitters, or a strong signal.  Remember, IRLP rules require no courtesy tones, beeps, etc and simplex nodes with no PL usually get blocked by reflector owners.

I built a PI node with a UV5R and it works pretty good. The problem I've had is heat on the little HT.  

The other good part about the RPI nodes is you can tether them via WIFI (wifi Dongle) to a 3G source (cell, hotspot)  and, providing you use Verizon for a non-natted IP you can get the correct ports to forward for you.  Otherwise you will need a VPN.  Then you can take it mobile while you drive around, on a road trip, etc.

Your setup will work great for the ARF COM net meetings though.

My suggestion is, instead of the YAESU, use an ALINCO DR 135 ( or whichever mobil radio it is these days. ) Has a DB9 on the back, and its mostly plug-play with the IRLP3 boards from Dave Cameron and a cable from irlpcables.com.  But most importantly, you get proper PL encode/decode.

( I have three IRLP nodes :) )

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks cool BD, but how are you going to use it with your KX3?

I will see how this current gm300 build goes. If it goes good I might at a UHF system for internet linking. I think I like Allstar the best though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2014 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks cool BD, but how are you going to use it with your KX3?
View Quote

Guess I'll have to wait for the KX3 2m module.  The IRLP DB9 to FT-8800 cable is on the way, too.  (and it's overpriced as well!)  
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, the Raspberry Pi and IRLP board (PiRLP) came in today.  Damn, they're tiny!  I still don't have my FT-8800 interface cable, so there's only so much I can do now.  I did power it up and changed the default logins and passwords.  Connected to my internet router and it changed to the correct date and time.  Learning curve is a little steep, but I'm diggin' it so far.  Since this popped my Linux cherry, I'm feeling pretty good about myself.  Poured myself some Knob Creek to celebrate.

Link Posted: 5/6/2014 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Poured myself some Knob Creek to celebrate.
View Quote

Hats off to you BD for taking the Linux jump…its intriguing!
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#6]

<-----Is waiting to spend money!!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice thread guys!  

I happen to have an unused RPi from a previous project, so this thread was the perfect impetus for a new project.  

While I'm awaiting my PiIRLP board, can someone do me a favor and post a picture of the bottom of the PiIRLP board?  Specifically the bottom section where the parallel port jack is.

To reduce the size of the completed project, I'm planning to remove the parallel port.  In the worst case scenario, I'll just solder the wires to the board, but I'm trying to research the footprint of the socket to see if I can adapt some sort of header in it's place.  

I'll post picks when I get the board and assemble everything together.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 11:04:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Tagscribe-arino!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 3:50:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

can someone do me a favor and post a picture of the bottom of the PiIRLP board?  Specifically the bottom section where the parallel port jack is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

can someone do me a favor and post a picture of the bottom of the PiIRLP board?  Specifically the bottom section where the parallel port jack is.

Sure, I'll take a pic of the bottom this evening and post it, if someone doesn't beat me to it.  

Quoted:

The IRLP DB9 to FT-8800 cable is on the way, too.

ETA of this cable is tomorrow, Thur 08MAY2014.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 12:48:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

RIGHT CLICK ---> VIEW IMAGE for larger view.

Link Posted: 5/8/2014 8:48:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
RIGHT CLICK ---> VIEW IMAGE for larger view.
View Quote

Awesome, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't know if anyone makes an IDC connector with offset pins, but if they did it would make a great substitute for that huge DB connector.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't know if anyone makes an IDC connector with offset pins, but if they did it would make a great substitute for that huge DB connector.
View Quote

I completely agree; the combined size of the port + the cable connecter is huge by today's standards. (Especially since only 11 connections are used.). With the correct header and short cable, the boards could be stacked and the entire system would be much smaller.

I'm hoping to find a header/adapter that matches the pitch and offset, so it can be easily done by others. Worst case I can always make one from an extended header by bending the pins.  

I'll update once I have some time to work on it.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 4:15:29 AM EDT
[#14]
strug·gle
intransitive verb \'str?-g?l

: to try very hard to do, achieve, or deal with something that is difficult or that causes problems
View Quote

This describes how it's been trying to get a Yeasu FT-8800 working with the PiRLP node.  I'm about to fall back and take r-2-k-b-a's advice and get a known compatible radio.

Quoted:

The problem with the Yaesu radios is, no PL decode for COS on the rear DIN or the MIC cables.  I tried it and it just didn't work.  If you do get it to work let me know how.

My suggestion is, instead of the YAESU, use an ALINCO DR 135 ( or whichever mobil radio it is these days. ) Has a DB9 on the back, and its mostly plug-play with the IRLP3 boards from Dave Cameron and a cable from irlpcables.com.  But most importantly, you get proper PL encode/decode.

( I have three IRLP nodes :) )
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2014 4:24:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Here's some email traffic from me to Dave Cameron trying to troubleshoot this problem:

I'm using a Yaesu FT-8800 for the radio with an interface cable from Marshall KE6PCV.
I'm having some trouble getting through the IRLP Board Function Tests on page 9 of the manual.  Using the readinput program, it passes all tests except DTMF Function Test.  I can't get the DTMF LED to illuminate.  Also the COS LED seems to be operating opposite.  Marshall KE6PCV warned in the literature that came with the interface cable that to get a valid COS signal reading, the COS jumper must be switched to HIGH.  When I do that, I no longer pass the COS Function Test.
View Quote

The first thing that comes to mind is the ground. I know there should be a ground in the cable, but maybe there is something not sufficient about it.

The COS being inverted is not uncommon, but normally switching the jumper would fix your issue. Just to clarify, when you swap the jumper you get nothing?

The DTMF is puzzling. The functions are all fully tested before shipping, and problems with the DTMF are very rare.

I don't know much about that radio, but perhaps there is a mode it needs to be put into in order to work.

Have you ever seen the DTMF light come on? Is it possible to open up the cable to make sure there are no shorted wires or otherwise? Was the small DB9 ribbon cable ever removed from the board? Can you check that it is firmly seated and oriented so the red wire is toward the center of the board?

Dave Cameron
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2014 6:21:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I was able to get the COS to work.  However no PL.

I connect to reflectors when I use IRLP 99.99% of the time, so no PL is not an option.

Did your setup's work with PL encode/decode with the Yaesu?  From what I've seen, its not the cabling, its the Yaesu itself.

I fought with it for Hours and never got PL anywhere with any combo :(  ( 8900 )

But then I discovered the ALINCO and the problem went away for only 166$

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#17]
After talking about IRLP node radios on the IRLP/Echolink net tonight, I just ordered an Alinco DR-135T from Gigaparts.  The bourbon might have had something to do with this purchase.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2014 3:52:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
After talking about IRLP node radios on the IRLP/Echolink net tonight, I just ordered an Alinco DR-135T from Gigaparts.  The bourbon might have had something to do with this purchase.  

http://www.alinco.com/Products/DR-135/dr135mk3.jpghttp://www.irlpcables.com/images/radioback.jpg
View Quote

Bourbon is a good excuse.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 4:35:35 AM EDT
[#19]
One thing to look for with having issues with a rpi and your project. Is the supply sufficient that powers the pi? Also even if the pi power is fine, do the devices connected off of the usb and gpio draw too much during use? The pi's can power other devices to an extent but the voltage tends to drop and cause issues. On my dstar hotspot pi setup if I add a keyboard or mouse to the setup it will not work properly, basically doing random weird things or not decoding at all. If I need to have a kb or mouse connected I use a powered hub and all is fine. The pi runs fine with the dvap and wifi dongle but adding anything else nope.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 12:56:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

http://www.alinco.com/Products/DR-135/dr135mk3.jpghttp://www.irlpcables.com/images/radioback.jpg
View Quote

I have three of them in use. 440 and 2m.

get a fan though and sticky-tape it to the top of the heat sink. They will get pretty warm, and will need the fan for cooling on the busy reflectors.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

One thing to look for with having issues with a rpi and your project. Is the supply sufficient that powers the pi? Also even if the pi power is fine, do the devices connected off of the usb and gpio draw too much during use? The pi's can power other devices to an extent but the voltage tends to drop and cause issues. On my dstar hotspot pi setup if I add a keyboard or mouse to the setup it will not work properly, basically doing random weird things or not decoding at all. If I need to have a kb or mouse connected I use a powered hub and all is fine. The pi runs fine with the dvap and wifi dongle but adding anything else nope.
View Quote

+1.  If you are doing anything other than a RPI itself powered with a cat5 connection, the 750ma minimum wont power it. You will need a 1.5 to 2a power source.

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#22]
OK... now using new Alinco DR135T as the node radio, with a new interconnect cable from Marshall KE6PCV.

I now have the Line IN and OUT plugged into the USB soundcard.  The COS LED is illuminated when the radio is NOT transmitting a signal, and goes dark when the radio is transmitting a signal.  I believe this is exactly opposite to what it should be.  The COS jumper on the IRLP board is definitely installed in the LOW position.

The IRLP board to radio wiring is IRLP DB9 --> Marshall KE6PCV interconnect cable --> DB9 on Alinco DR135T radio.

Line IN and OUT plugged in to USB sound card.

Still struggling with this...

Posted a similar message on the PiRLP Yahoo group searching for help.

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks like it might be fairly easy to fix. If you're referring to the smd component that is not in the correct place.
Component is marked as D1.
Was the board delivered this way?
Schematics available anywhere?
I looked when this post was first opened and couldn't find them.
(didn't look too hard)
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Looks like it might be fairly easy to fix. If you're referring to the smd component that is not in the correct place.
View Quote

Even though it looks crooked, that's the way it is supposed to be!  

*** I think I have it fixed now with the help of Dave Cameron and others from the PiRLP Yahoo group.  Biggest problem, as usual, was between my ears.  

Just had a call thru this PiRLP node from one of those guys above, who was calling from Jackson Hole, WY (I'm in Indy) on my FT-60 HT!  Surprised the Hell out of me!  

ETA:  And another from NJ!  
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks for the call, CaptainSkullet!  You were a big part of getting this thing to work!  
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#26]
So... I was intrigued by these a while back. I seem to remember the setup being stupidly expensive, and if they dropped the price in half there would probably be 1000s of these popping up all over the place.

Is my memory correct?

Looks really nice!
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Is my memory correct?
View Quote

ABSOLUTELY!  

Complete PiRLP kit, including:
- Pi Model B, Rev 2, with AC power supply
- IRLP Board Modified for Pi
- 25 Pin GPIO cable wired for Pi
- USB sound card, modified/wired to IRLP board
- 8GB SD Card loaded and configured  $290 delivered

http://www.irlpcables.com/ for the Alinco DR-135T 144 MHz  $61 delivered

Alinco DR135T  $170.49 delivered

$521.49 total  
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#28]
$61 for the cable1?!?!?!?

The radio was very well priced though.

I don't doubt there was a lot of work put into that setup etc...... and I still bet it costs the guy $50-$75.

So, ignore my complaining. How is it working?
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#29]
I called him up. Its working!
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

How is it working?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How is it working?

Quoted:
I called him up. Its working!

I just recorded the Node ON and Node OFF wav files and uploaded them to the program.  Nearly done with the audio checks.  Still have another couple of checks, but it seems to work really well.  And I DID make a backup image of the SD card that runs the whole show.

When Otar called, I answered with the HT and walked around the back yard.  Indy to Omaha.  I was chewing the shit and picking up dog shit at the same time.  Multi-Tasking.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Don't know anything about it, but it's always nice to get a new project working!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Congrats BigDaddy!  I was thinking about aping you, but between cost and apparent difficulty, I had better hold off.  I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed on this stuff.LOL

Hopefully we'll hear you on your new project this Friday.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 4:26:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Thanks Kekoa and Variable556.  If I can do this, damn near anyone can do it!  LOL!  
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Thanks Kekoa and Variable556.  If I can do this, damn near anyone can do it!  LOL!  
View Quote

Well.. I wouldn't go THAT far.....

So now we all need to figure out how to randomly hit you up.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Just finished up the IRLP/Echolink Net that lasted over 4 hours.  The Alinco node radio got a little warm and I'll be putting a fan on it ASAP.  I think I have my audio levels dialed in pretty well.  Used both my FT-60 HT and FT-8800.  Nice to be able to walk around the back yard with the dog while gabbing on the net.

Link Posted: 6/27/2014 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Congrats Big Daddy!

Audio levels-- I'm glad those guys can tell that stuff.  My hearing is crap, but I can always hear you pretty well.LOL  To my mangled hearing you sounded fine the whole time.

ETA:  When you said you "just hit it against a tree" I was thinking in reference to Worf, and I lost it.  I was howling laughing so bad that folks going by were looking at me like I was a nutjob.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#37]
I scrounged a nice 120mm cooling fan (3-speeds) from a recently deceased home PC.  Applied it to the top of the Alinco with double sided tape, blowing air down onto the cooling fins.  Supplied 12VDC from EmComm Box PowerPole Output.  It's VERY quiet on low speed.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I scrounged a nice cooling fan (3-speeds) from a recently deceased home PC.  Applied it to the top of the Alinco with double sided tape, blowing air down onto the cooling fins.  Supplied 12VDC from EmComm Box PowerPole Output.  It's VERY quiet on low speed.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/BigDaddy0004/PiRLPstn8969CoolingFanIntake_zpsc81ebac6.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/BigDaddy0004/PiRLPstn8969CoolingFanDischarge_zpsb791686a.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/BigDaddy0004/PiRLPstn8969CoolingFanRunning_zps2618d924.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/BigDaddy0004/PiRLPstn8969CoolingFanRunningClose_zpsaa6b6ed7.jpg
View Quote

MY what a BIG fan you have!

I have 3 inch fans on mine and those work good.

And yes, dont run the radios on a busy reflector long without a fan on it constantly. I Run mine all on 5w to keep the heat down.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm reading this thread again......

So:

a) you can get the IRLP board for $123 with no CD and no donation?

b) why do I need a CD in this day and age?

c) the radio I would target for this is either an unused Yaesu FT-1500 or an old Kenwood TH-22a. I have cabling for the Yaesu for soundcard packet already. Will I need more or something different?

d) if that all fails, how hard is it to work with a UV-5R?
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm reading this thread again......

So:

a) you can get the IRLP board for $123 with no CD and no donation?

b) why do I need a CD in this day and age?

c) the radio I would target for this is either an unused Yaesu FT-1500 or an old Kenwood TH-22a. I have cabling for the Yaesu for soundcard packet already. Will I need more or something different?

d) if that all fails, how hard is it to work with a UV-5R?
View Quote

sburggsx, I bought the Complete PiRLP kit at the top of the linked page.  This includes the Raspberry Pi and IRLP board linked together with the USB soundcard soldered to the IRLP board.

You don't have to use a Raspberry Pi.  An IRLP board and a PC can work, too.  I just wanted to mess with a Raspberry Pi to get my feet wet in Linux.

Finally went with the Alinco radio for a node radio because I was have some trouble getting my Yaesu FT-8800 working with the correct PL tones.  (I think that's worked out now.)

There are a bunch of threads and videos showing various inexpensive HT's being used as node radios.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Unexpected benefit to getting my PiRLP node running ---> Actually using my FT-60 and FT-8800 for more than monitoring aviation unicom freqs.  Now I actually talk, that's right, TALK to people using that thing at the end of the curly cord.  What's it called again?  Oh yeah, a MIC.  

I dug out my FTB60 and FTB8800 G4HFQ programming software and installed it on my new shack computer.  Sorted through the freqs I had programmed in 5 years ago and got rid of the ones I never use and added several, primarily other IRLP nodes.  I even learned to use the Preferential Scan feature on the HT to scan my PiRLP node and aviation unicom freqs.  
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#42]

I'm on Echolink conference HI-GATE and I don't see your node....

EDIT> Oh damn, you even put in a sound file with your voice over the default recording.. Very cool!

Link Posted: 7/6/2014 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#43]
BD do you have it tied into echolink?
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not at this time.  I've heard Echo/IRLP mentioned, but I haven't got that far yet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

HI-GATE is bridged full time into IRLP 9250.

Link Posted: 7/14/2014 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Did you guys see the Raspberry Pi "B+" model that was announced today?  It's being sold at approx the same $35-40 price.

There isn't any huge change in functionality, it's mostly just a couple of extra USB ports, a switch to micro SD card, and a batter layout of the board & external connectors.  It's backwards compatible with the Model A, and Model B boards.  But, it will require new cases, due to the new layout.  

For PiIRLP use, the new model wont offer any significant improvements.  The only differences you'll notice will be two extra USB ports, micro SD card instead of regular SD, and wires only connecting to two sides of the RPi (so it will be easier to position and mount the RPi).   The RPI B+ has a 40-pin header instead of the previous 26-pin header.  However, the pinout for the first 26 pins is the same.

The official announcement is here:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/introducing-raspberry-pi-model-b-plus/

Here's a pic:

EDITED TO ADD:  If you are looking for one of these new boards, and want to pay actual MSRP, I suggest adafruit.com  (I have no affiliation other than being a customer.)
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 3:46:09 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Did you guys see the Raspberry Pi "B+" model that was announced today?  It's being sold at approx the same $35-40 price.

There isn't any huge change in functionality, it's mostly just a couple of extra USB ports, a switch to micro SD card, and a batter layout of the board & external connectors.  It's backwards compatible with the Model A, and Model B boards.  But, it will require new cases, due to the new layout.  

For PiIRLP use, the new model wont offer any significant improvements.  The only differences you'll notice will be two extra USB ports, micro SD card instead of regular SD, and wires only connecting to two sides of the RPi (so it will be easier to position and mount the RPi).   The RPI B+ has a 40-pin header instead of the previous 26-pin header.  However, the pinout for the first 26 pins is the same.

Here's a pic:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=66307

EDITED TO ADD:  If you are looking for one of these new boards, and want to pay actual MSRP, I suggest adafruit.com  (I have no affiliation other than being a customer.)
View Quote

Oh sweet.  I hated the double stacked USB port usage.  This has it as well, but at least there are two for side by side use

Thanks for posting.

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 4:53:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Here's a pic:

View Quote

Best feature is the hotplug ability for USB. I hated having my Pi reset whenever I plugged my wifi adapter in. They're still making OG ver B's, so if you don't want to wait for the new cable, you can still get one.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 6:15:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Best feature is the hotplug ability for USB. I hated having my Pi reset whenever I plugged my wifi adapter in. They're still making OG ver B's, so if you don't want to wait for the new cable, you can still get one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's a pic:

Yeah this is also a best way to get a corrupted SD card.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Unexpected benefit to getting my PiRLP node running ---> Actually using my FT-60 and FT-8800 for more than monitoring aviation unicom freqs.  Now I actually talk, that's right, TALK to people using that thing at the end of the curly cord.  What's it called again?  Oh yeah, a MIC.  

I dug out my FTB60 and FTB8800 G4HFQ programming software and installed it on my new shack computer.  Sorted through the freqs I had programmed in 5 years ago and got rid of the ones I never use and added several, primarily other IRLP nodes.  I even learned to use the Preferential Scan feature on the HT to scan my PiRLP node and aviation unicom freqs.  
View Quote

Received some FT-60 related goodies that are a direct result of using the HT more with my PiRLP node.  The MH-34B4B Speaker Mic surprised me at how small it really is!

Yaesu VAC-370B Desktop Rapid Charger  ~1.5 hours to charge a fully discharged battery.  900mA charging current.

Yaesu MH-34B4B Speaker Mic

Yaesu MH-37A4B Earpiece Mic

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top