Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2014 8:45:13 AM EDT
I have read the first book don't remember if it was on here or Kindle. Cant find it on either don't remember the name or the author. What I remember of it was guy was possibly a lawman/military had a cabin in the North with his uncle. There was a plague of some sort. Uncle impersonated a FEMA or CIA agent had his nephews girlfriend posing as a hit woman? There were army troops stationed at a school. He found a stranded girl who was a photographer I believe. Thanks for ant help.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds similar to The Survivalist by Arthur Bradley about the plague andthe cabin.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#2]
It is similar. I have the Survivalist series so that's not it. Thanks though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have read the first book don't remember if it was on here or Kindle. Cant find it on either don't remember the name or the author. What I remember of it was guy was possibly a lawman/military had a cabin in the North with his uncle. There was a plague of some sort. Uncle impersonated a FEMA or CIA agent had his nephews girlfriend posing as a hit woman? There were army troops stationed at a school. He found a stranded girl who was a photographer I believe. Thanks for ant help.
View Quote

That would be ......

Available on Kindle HERE

And as a side note, book 2, Darkness Ascending, will hopefully be out late summer or early fall of this year....as a matter of fact, I was just talking to my proofreader today...
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#4]
That would be it. Seems I do have it on Kindle but wasn't thinking that was it by the name. Thank you sir!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top