User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PFunkk:
Checking in.

Happy New Year.

Glad to see there's still some small corner of the internet that hasn't been compromised.

I have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, but I can get in on the knife pictures.

I think this thing is made from Vibranium. It took forever to sharpen, and it doesn't seem to take damage.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/IMG_20210206_192829502_011926_jpg-2656224.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/IMG_20230101_020431272_jpg-2656226.JPG
View Quote

that is a nice Busse. I have one his choppers (from before Jerry started day drinking) and can attest to the durability of the steel used in the blade....

all this talk of Kalash knives reminded me of another rabbit hole you may choose to enter - the Kalash people of Pakistan.

DC - I actually did read "Wet of Dry"... very good.

Happy New Year!
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 4:07:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DCBourone] [#2]
Biere much thanks for reading. I am very impressed with the KHL blades and will very likely buy more at some point. I really don't think there's any way to overestimate the near term affects of chat GPT and other AI engines let alone the long term.

PFUNK totally cracks me up that you use that knife. I think there's a reasonable chance you are the only human alive who regularly abuses a BUSSE silent night.

HERON much thanks for reading wet dry. I will look up the KALASH people.

I have a few B USSE knives see below but have been regularly disappointed in the handles and handling. I actually bought the silent nights hoping they might be the ultimate final camp life chopper.  Not for me. But the DB 322 in Kydex might be pretty close to perfect. DB322 for Desert dry gentle use. And the KAL blades seen below for woods. But this is all becoming kind of academic because instead of roaming around outdoors I'm staring at a computer screen watching the sci-fi projections of my youth become real.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Some of those handles do look uncomfortable...and you are fond of finger-cuts, soooo...

It bothers me how makers can nail a blade form and then spend so little time/effort on making the handle work for the knife.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#7]
--The best knife handles feel like you grabbed a wad of clay and compressed
it to the right diameter.  The Randle 14 multi finger cuts and handles in
general are defeated by the glassy slippery micarta handles and straight wrist
handling.  The Busses--let's just say "many" have absolutely no general utility/ergonomics whatsoever--
but the ones that do are fine.  The db322 has the general blade shape of many "famous"
makers like Winkler--which is in fact not much different than any "sharp tapered triangle"
from the past 1500 years--and is presumable tough enough for digging/prying/batoning etc.

But I am preoccupied?  Are we all not preoccupied?  Everything is going to full warp.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DCBourone:

--The best knife handles feel like you grabbed a wad of clay and compressed
it to the right diameter.  The Randle 14 multi finger cuts and handles in
general are defeated by the glassy slippery micarta handles and straight wrist
handling.  The Busses--let's just say "many" have absolutely no general utility/ergonomics whatsoever--
but the ones that do are fine.  The db322 has the general blade shape of many "famous"
makers like Winkler--which is in fact not much different than any "sharp tapered triangle"
from the past 1500 years--and is presumable tough enough for digging/prying/batoning etc.

But I am preoccupied?  Are we all not preoccupied?  Everything is going to full warp.
View Quote

Everything is indeed going full warp.

Forward Observer says China invades Taiwan w/in 30 days and Putin/Russia is backed into a corner, ready to lash out in ways too horrific to contemplate.

Now, this new AI...

I can only speak for myself, but I'm thinking 2023 is going to tell 2022 to "hold my beer/watch this!"
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 12:38:41 AM EDT
[#9]
--Former11--had a kind of "negative bucket list" in my 20/s of things I believed
would happen (hoped?  Maybe...just a little...a few) before I checked out--high function
A.I. (doesn't matter if conscious, and how would we ever know?) a nuke exchange
(definitely not hoping, but math says yes, and math says first nuke will be a "demonstration
of resolve/philosophical reset) looking more likely by the day and corruption leveraging
corruption in politics/economics/information---oh yes that is a full blown inferno, and of course "UFO/s"--
definitely some progress there--but the big functional one is this A.I. business.  And it
is here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 2:07:17 AM EDT
[#10]

--Former11--had a kind of "negative bucket list" in my 20/s of things I believed
would happen (hoped?  Maybe...just a little...a few) before I checked out--high function
A.I. (doesn't matter if conscious, and how would we ever know?) a nuke exchange
(definitely not hoping, but math says yes, and math says first nuke will be a "demonstration
of resolve/philosophical reset) looking more likely by the day and corruption leveraging
corruption in politics/economics/information---oh yes that is a full blown inferno, and of course "UFO/s"--
definitely some progress there--but the big functional one is this A.I. business.  And it
is here.
View Quote

All this talk of wet computers, disclosure, and preparation struck a chord.

Reminded me of something I once read:

"His Lords had been Masters of Storms and Masters of Men, Masters of the Great Secrets which lay also far below, and not as many thought, only far above, and they had all left many containers in many secret places, some filled with the light of revelation, and some only intended to burn, and at last he tucked this container away beneath a marble pillar, aimed at where he'd found his horse's head, hoping he would never need it again."

Link Posted: 1/2/2023 2:34:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Pfunk--well done.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I thought that the "UKE-NUKE would have been lit off for sure by now... There are certainly enough desolate places there to hold such a demonstration.

time is getting short...
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 4:06:07 PM EDT
[#13]
--I can't think of any phenomenon, negative and even a few positive (Star Trek tek) where
time is not getting "real short."  Just crazy crazy times.  I personally would be glad to trade
fewer sex-bots for less nuclear war.  They are on the same time line...
Link Posted: 1/3/2023 2:33:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I concur some knives feel perfect with a perfectly fitted handle that has grooves set to your fingers.

What I like about the bowie from kalaish is I can choke up or down on it a bit.  I admit if I use it in the kitchen it is just because I want to say I did so.

If I wanna chop with it, I want to move down the grip.  For my hand size, this is possible.  I am also not beyond replacing the wood grip with something else made to fit my hand if I wish to do so.  

I got a couple chris reeve hollow handle I don't want to let go.  I got a few other nice priced odds and ends.

But the majority of my stuff til now was cold steel tantos or super daggers like the tai pai.  

I should admit I got a dozen plus basic moras when amazon had em on sale as well.

Use what works for you.  I gain nothing from you buying what I mentioned above.  I have been astounded what the kalaish bowie takes and while I am looking at a couple of their smaller knives I will get at least one more bowie for backup in case this one is stolen or lost.

If you really get to messing with some clay and what a knife handle should be shaped like I hope you also have a 1911 or a revolver and do the same.

There are some other good knife makers out there and I do not wish to take away from them, but I am dang happy with what I got on one order and will stick with it for a 2nd and probably final order.

Link Posted: 1/3/2023 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#16]
--biere of all the K blades the basic bowie most likely to be a next purchase,
but I would ask for an 11-12 inch blade.

--the most detestable/need improvement grips have to be Glocks.  Mind-blowing
that they have prevailed so long with such an air-gappy non grippy board like
grip.

--Designated the absolute shit-storm fog of trash that will cloud the web by
coached A.I. will be beyond epic.  FFFF.
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#17]
How do you improve the Randall grips? Drill the bolt and get new ones? Scallop the micarta?
Link Posted: 1/4/2023 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#18]
--last/c the only thing I can think of with Randall micarta is bead-blasting.
If you compare the micarta "straight" handles to the "curved" contoured
leather washer handles you can see the wrist angle and oval shaping
in the latter are far more comfortable/practical--on the Randall 14/s
and derivatives there is clearly an economic disincentive to extra
steps in forging/shaping from the original straight blade stock.
Pretty much accept that Randalls are art pieces, although
that was not my original intention.  And the sheaths are pretty
much worthless, like all traditional sheaths, for one handed
quick access re-insertion etc.  And heavy.  And useless when
wet.  I'm old enough to have heard a few anecdotal stories
from Vietnam era people who purchased Randalls--with only
one exception they all stored them in favor of Air Force survival
knives, pocket knives, and indigenous panga type small choppers
and/or a machete or two carried within a unit.  The one thing
Randall 14/s for instance really excel at, oddly enough, is as a chisel/digging tool
in hard packed earth.  If you look at the well worn few survivors
of the Vietnam era, it is pretty clear that primary wear patterns
show a lot of digging and prying.  NOTE: kind of interesting--I/we
like Randalls as hand-made (very expensive) tools--but the original
descriptor for let's say the Randall 14 is "survival"--the point being
that if the knife is damaged/destroyed but you "survive"--it did its
job.  How it looks afterward (let alone as art/collectible)  is not relevant.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 12:57:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Kalaish site said 7 weeks behind I think.  They do custom orders but want to get caught up first.  

I have looked at stuff like the regent bowie and what not but just come back to the basic bowie as well as the plain ol spur.  And I will admit the spur at 4 inch blade will see much more use than the bowie.  But the bowie makes me smile.

I got all kinds of knives and axes and hatchets and even a saw or two.  Overall I just love the kydex sheathes since I never got into doing my own kydex.  I use a couple cold steel knives a fair bit once I had someone make me some kydex sheaths.

I love my 1911s and yeah leather holsters or knife sheaths do really well.

But kinda like a glock or an ar15, a kydex sheath is dead simple to clean off and use.  The glock and ar15 are so simple almost anyone can swap every part out on one.  I am not a gunsmith and might change a few parts that don't need it chasing an issue, but at least I can buy the parts and do the work myself.  

I will readily admit the turkish 1911s do have my interest, especially cause I want one with a light rail.  

With what I expect from the coming year I am putting my order in soonish and just happy to have so many choices and options.

I tell folks a glock is like a minivan.  Lot of folks may be ashamed to use one but it is dang functional.  A police trade in glock, some police trade in mags, a streamlight on the light rail, and run a search on holsters and you got hundreds to choose from.  

It ain't pretty and it ain't got the best trigger or this or that.  But it is what is.  I have been around glocks for a couple decades so I can manage with their trigger.  I highly recomend learning about the trigger parts in a 34,35,24, or some of the other long slide versions that tend to have a better trigger.

Have enjoyed the discussion and glad to see folks on this thread.  I still use my 1911 mag I got as a prize and do love the 1911s and got some parts for them as well.  

But a glock is about like a minivan and I just kinda like a minivan for some things.  And by no means do I want others to take this advice and not decide for themselves.

Use what works for you.  A glock with no soul does not bother me being abused.  My 1911s, I kinda like too much.  The turkish 1911s might fix that with current price points.
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 7:47:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lohi] [#20]
Greetings and all the best in the New Year to all,

Concerning the ChatGpt AI i was talking the other day with a guy who is a data Arcitecht and he is amazed(alarmed) at the possibilities that this thing has. He litteraly asked it to write a not so easy code and it did so without error...chilling things ahead.

On another note here are a few new additions(the picture with 4 knives) that i got for myself when in Nepal. Went to the factory where they make them and it was really amazing they use car springs and muscle power for 95% of the work there.

Must say really happy with the quality of the work and sturdiness(was chopping some roots and managed to hit rock a few times but no damage was visible)

" />
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Microsoft Reportedly Closing In On $10 Billion Investment Into ChatGPT Creator OpenAI

Not. Good. Just in case anyone thought this wasn’t a big deal, Microsoft allegedly says it’s worth at least $29 billion right now and if it’s worth anything at all they’re getting it at a tiny portion of its true value. As soon as it becomes viable it will be behind a massive paywall, enjoy it while it lasts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 2:50:38 AM EDT
[#22]
--biere I think the KA blades might be the best value I've ever seen.  The basic bowie at 110 or
thereabouts looks awesome.  Glock=minivans, exactly.  And perfect for woods/desert/wet
environments=low maintenance.

--lohi with a software engineer in the house all I can say is this has been the major/only?
topic of discussion for a few weeks now.  Anyone who is thinking/dreaming about "learning
to code" as a future career, or who is just "getting by" in the software world is...ffffed.  The wizards
who use this thing the best/fastest will just...own more of everything and etc.  And...nice blades!

Cpn/Rn yep watching who does what/owns what every minute of the waking day.  Originally
Chat/Gpt was proposed as open source--yeah that didn't last.  Microsoft designed Azure cloud
for eventual AI utility--they will make book on this monster.  BUT.  Chat/gpt is only the first
of many, and there will be many more.  Absolutely the most disruptive (if anticipated/expected)
in our lifetimes.  So far....

Link Posted: 2/15/2023 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Greetings all,

I know i have not posted much in the forum but i have been following this thread for a loong time. Now this post of mine here is since i have noticed that members here do like knives and also make knives which i must say is a passion of mine(having one not making one-who knows maybe one day) but as life would have it my wife does not undestand my love of them, friends see them as tools(which they are do not get me wrong) but generally for them they buy the cheapest thing they can find and no matter how much i try to tell them they can also be a work of art it does not compute with them.

So after all this wall of text and me wanting to share my new aquisition which i have waited for over a year to be made i thought to share my new baby with you on the forum :)

Model : Carbon Hunter
Blade steel : Bohler K390
Lenght of blade : 13cm
Blade finish : Grinder Saten
Blade Hardness(Rockwell Scale) : 65HRC
Overall lenght : 25cm
Handle material : olive, walnut, ss610

Maker: GB Blades (Croatia)

Link Posted: 2/15/2023 12:09:24 PM EDT
[#24]
@lohi
Nice knife!
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 12:34:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stimpsonjcat] [#25]
I prefer swells over finger grooves, but sure looks quality.

ETA - no freeloading!

Wacky Russian tribal spoon knife progress
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By lohi:
Greetings all,

I know i have not posted much in the forum but i have been following this thread for a loong time. Now this post of mine here is since i have noticed that members here do like knives and also make knives which i must say is a passion of mine(having one not making one-who knows maybe one day) but as life would have it my wife does not undestand my love of them, friends see them as tools(which they are do not get me wrong) but generally for them they buy the cheapest thing they can find and no matter how much i try to tell them they can also be a work of art it does not compute with them.

So after all this wall of text and me wanting to share my new aquisition which i have waited for over a year to be made i thought to share my new baby with you on the forum :)

https://i.postimg.cc/43P8nNX8/novi-gb.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XYw1Skm6/novi-gb2.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:58:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By lohi:
Greetings all,

https://i.postimg.cc/43P8nNX8/novi-gb.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XYw1Skm6/novi-gb2.jpg
View Quote

I prefer a little longer blade, but that is an exceptional looking "pig-sticker"!*

Congrats!

*That term is a compliment in my neck of the woods! LOL
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Biere's review convinced me I need a Kailash Bowie, so I ordered one a few weeks ago.

They sent me a tracking number and these pictures today:Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

I'll post some more pictures and a review when it arrives.

Thanks @Biere
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Biere's review convinced me I need a Kailash Bowie, so I ordered one a few weeks ago.

They sent me a tracking number and these pictures today:https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/Compress_20230219_124557_7639_jpg-2717071.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/Compress_20230219_124557_7942_jpg-2717072.JPG

Thanks @Biere
View Quote

I like the looks of that one.

Great overall shape.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]

They sent me a tracking number and these pictures today:https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/Compress_20230219_124557_7639_jpg-2717071.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/Compress_20230219_124557_7942_jpg-2717072.JPG

Thanks @Biere
View Quote

That looks very comfortable...other than the thumb-serrations.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#31]
If talking the notches on the back of the blade I believe they are an option.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#32]
My Kailash Bowie arrived today, and it's awesome.

I ordered it with thumb serrations, a micarta handle, and an acid washed hamon. I'm pleased with the result.

It has some girth to it, which I like, and the balance is great. It's razor sharp out of the box, so no sharpening was necessary.  

I plan to take it camping this weekend, where I'll put it through its paces.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

My hand for scale:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#33]

I ordered it with thumb serrations, a micarta handle, and an acid washed hamon. I'm pleased with the result.

It has some girth to it, which I like, and the balance is great. It's razor sharp out of the box, so no sharpening was necessary.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/20230222_174031_jpg-2721186.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/20230222_173816_jpg-2721188.JPG

My hand for scale:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/20230222_174244_jpg-2721192.JPG
View Quote

I would probably end up stabbing myself in the heart with that, but damn, it’s for sure a good looking knife.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:37:31 PM EDT
[#34]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/20230222_174031_jpg-2721186.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/20230222_173816_jpg-2721188.JPG

My hand for scale:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/264456/20230222_174244_jpg-2721192.JPG
View Quote

Again, I do love their swell in the handle.  Looks very comfortable.  Lots of options for holds.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#35]
damn - you guys made me buy another knife...

I ordered the Kailash bowie with the heavy duty blade option (whatever that is), micarta scales, and satin finish.

leaf spring steel makes fine knives. I am not sure what their secondary tempering process is but plan to put it to use. I think I know what I will engrave on the blade...
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#36]
They have a heavy duty edge option. Basically made for hacking through stuff and laughing at it.  Their standard edge is sturdy and they will do a more fine edge if you want.

Still happy with my bowie and ordered a larger knife from them cause I kept waffling on what to get.  

I have enough small knives I skipped the small knife I had been considering. Especially when I realized it was as thick as the bowie knife.

Bowie knife seems to be one of the best dollar deals they have but I feel wanting 2 is a bit silly when I can order something different to mess with.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 3:32:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: heron163] [#37]

Mine is the heavy edge - they sent some pics

they sent some earlier shots of it being hammer forged...
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#38]
They send 3 sets of pics.  The rough shape and then shaped and mostly done and then handled and complete.  They shipped DHL this go round instead of fed ex air.

Takes a couple weeks to get it is how I look at it once shipped.

The final pics have puc of sheath as well.  

Overall same as last time and happy with them and expect to be very happy once it is hand.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#39]
the Kailash bowie came in last week. I really like it,

the blade is full tang about 0.26 inches thick. I have already had to do a mod on it... the serrations were a bad choice - too easy to put your thumb on them...

I took them down with a bit of careful filing.

an impressive knife at a nice price.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Checking in.

Knife chatter  is awesome.  I like knives.

Because I can pretty much assume at this point we are looking at the same news I think we all understand that the deep weirdness is an algorithmic/exponential function. And we are far past the point where I think we can speculate together on a public forum.

I am particularly interested at this point in the perpetual micro reveals on the shit going on over our heads and under the water has a super massive distraction. Real or not. It doesn't matter. Properly assume nobody gives a shit about us.

OK back to the knife chat. I'll see if I can come up with something new to add.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Checking in.

Knife chatter  is awesome.  I like knives.

Because I can pretty much assume at this point we are looking at the same news I think we all understand that the deep weirdness is an algorithmic/exponential function. And we are far past the point where I think we can speculate together on a public forum.

I am particularly interested at this point in the perpetual micro reveals on the shit going on over our heads and under the water has a super massive distraction. Real or not. It doesn't matter. Properly assume nobody gives a shit about us.

OK back to the knife chat. I'll see if I can come up with something new to add.
View Quote
Good to see you brother.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#42]
We have been kind of moving from one weird thing to the next for a while.

I've been trying to focus on getting to a better place and around people who are trying to be more responsible for their own futures.

I hope everyone in here is doing well.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:25:14 PM EDT
[#43]
likewise Dm.

dfarm Finding the right folks locally is pretty much all we can do. As a pretty solitary dude with some manufactured social skills I've been on the same mission for quite some time. But really as stated many times before: location location location.

Random note on the gear front: I've been extremely impressed lately with TISAS 1911/s.  As of 2023 they are manufactured entirely of hammer forge barrel forged receiver Forged Slide and all bar stock internals as stated by the CEO. I understand 1911s are antique and low capacity and generally useless and completely pointless expressions of archaic impotence. But I still like them just fine.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you EDC a Randall full size or use a smaller knife?

A folding knife is a broken knife, but a 6" Glock knife is too much.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#45]
likewise Dm.

dfarm Finding the right folks locally is pretty much all we can do. As a pretty solitary dude with some manufactured social skills I've been on the same mission for quite some time. But really as stated many times before: location location location.

Random note on the gear front: I've been extremely impressed lately with TISAS 1911/s.  As of 2023 they are manufactured entirely of hammer forge barrel forged receiver Forged Slide and all bar stock internals as stated by the CEO. I understand 1911s are antique and low capacity and generally useless and completely pointless expressions of archaic impotence. But I still like them just fine.
View Quote
I've moved on recently from daily carry of my 1911, but 9 rounds of 45 can solve a lot of problems and the slim nature of the gun makes it easy to conceal.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Glock mag is about twice as thick as 1911 mag so yeah 1911 holds less and same for reloads but space is nice at times.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By last_crusader:
Do you EDC a Randall full size or use a smaller knife?

A folding knife is a broken knife, but a 6" Glock knife is too much.
View Quote

Oh no...
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#48]
likewise Dm.

View Quote
Yeah my buddy just picked up a Tisas Duty 1911.  The fit and finish are better than on my Springfield 1911, only downside is that his didn't come with night sights.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#49]
That is some funny shit and STJ reply below:Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#50]
BigD biere yep lots of handy power in 1911 Attachment Attached File
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top