Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Ventilation is good in the coop.  In the winters I always block the North and West sides under the coop (where the majority of the wind and weather comes from) to give them some protection when they are out of the coop.

The birds were of unknown age when I got them a couple of years ago, they were already laying so it might be age as well.  I couldn't see anything physically wrong with either bird that died.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Aww, sorry you lost another hen.

Good excuse to start with some chicks this spring!
View Quote
I'll take the lazy mans way and buy started pullets from Meyers Hatchery (1 hour from me) in late spring/early summer.  It's worth paying a bit more not to have to get all the stuff I would need to raise chicks.  I've done the whole buy eggs, incubate and raise them to adulthood before but I don't have the time for that now.  Besides, I'm only looking for 4-6 birds total.

I'll have to see what happens comes Spring and if both the other hens are still around when new ones arrive.  I'll have to figure that out when the time comes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have incubated and hatched our own eggs before.  Only problem is you usually end up with 50/50 hen/rooster.    I have no clue how to tell what the chicks are, I have read how to tell on the net but I cant make it work trying to ID...  Not that I could kill them when they are little anyways.

I keep telling locals that I would be happy to hatch them some hens, just be prepared for half roosters half hens or who knows what ratio.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 3:13:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've ordered 20 straight run chicks before and gotten 19 roosters.  

I order sexed chicks now and pay the extra.
View Quote
Wise advise for anyone ordering chickens...  
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Stupid stupid question,but does anyone let them reproduce naturally on their own? I was thinking about starting a meatbird flock and leave a couple hens and a rooster to keep the chicks coming. Is it worth it? Seems like it would be easier to just buy chicks
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wise advise for anyone ordering chickens...  
View Quote
Doesn't hurt to get them vaccinated for Marek's disease while you're at it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2018 11:10:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Stupid stupid question,but does anyone let them reproduce naturally on their own? I was thinking about starting a meatbird flock and leave a couple hens and a rooster to keep the chicks coming. Is it worth it? Seems like it would be easier to just buy chicks
View Quote
You can, but it isn't worth it. BT/DT.

Heritage breeds grow too slow for meat birds. The extra feed you put into them far outweighs the $1.50 per chick of a meat hybrid variety that grows fast and big. Freedom rangers are thus far my meat bird of choice. All roosters is best.
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@Rat_Patrol

Do the Freedom Ranger chickens have weak legs like meat turkeys?

(Forgive me if I've asked this in the past and forgotten)

We ended up with some meat turkeys one time when somebody ordered from the local mill and never picked up.  Guy looked at me and said, "you're a good chicken mama" then went in the back and brought out a box.  Said, "these need a home."  I said okay of course. As I was on the way out the door, he said, "You know those are turkeys, right?"

I had not known, but it didn't matter.  I love all chicks.

But by the time they were nine months old, their legs gave out.  They couldn't walk.  The last one we had to put down, uxb and I sat on the ground, we were both bawling as the last of the turkeys (Junior was his name) used his beak to drag himself onto uxb's lap.

Yeah, I'm soft, but I signed on for turkeys strutting around the yard with big tails.  Not what I got.

I know some of the chicken meat breeds are bred only for weight gain and short life as well--no need for the musculature that will support them if you're late butchering.

I swore I would never buy meat birds of any kind again unless they were already in a package from the grocery.

How are the Freedom Rangers if you don't make your timeline?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can, but it isn't worth it. BT/DT.

Heritage breeds grow too slow for meat birds. The extra feed you put into them far outweighs the $1.50 per chick of a meat hybrid variety that grows fast and big. Freedom rangers are thus far my meat bird of choice. All roosters is best.
@Rat_Patrol

We ended up with some meat turkeys one time when somebody ordered from the local mill and never picked up.  Guy looked at me and said, "you're a good chicken mama" then went in the back and brought out a box.  Said, "these need a home."  I said okay of course. As I was on the way out the door, he said, "You know those are turkeys, right?"

But by the time they were nine months old, their legs gave out.  They couldn't walk.  The last one we had to put down, uxb and I sat on the ground, we were both bawling as the last of the turkeys (Junior was his name) used his beak to drag himself onto uxb's lap.

Yeah, I'm soft, but I signed on for turkeys strutting around the yard with big tails.  Not what I got.

I know some of the chicken meat breeds are bred only for weight gain and short life as well--no need for the musculature that will support them if you're late butchering.

I swore I would never buy meat birds of any kind again unless they were already in a package from the grocery.

I guess I'll put it this way: I was supposed to butcher the meat birds (Freedom Rangers) on the day we broke ground for starting the house. They are still running around, until hopefully tomorrow. Life...

Other than the ones that have died from predators or being stupid, I can only think of 1 rooster that was just dead for 'no apparent reason'.

That is actually one of the things I like MOST about this variety: they are very flexible. They grow fast and meaty (they are 12 week birds, not 7 week like Cornish X), but retain all the durability and foraging skills of a heritage variety. Feed efficiency wise, they should be butchered at 12-14 weeks. However, they will live the lifespan of a normal chicken if you let them. The offspring of Freedom Ranger roosters and barred rock hens are kind of f**ked up though. The hens are small, prone to issues, not good layers, not worth butchering, always have chicken crap plastered to their rears. The roosters are very similar to barred rock roosters. They seem to be healthy, large (but not double breasted). If you like dark meat, they would be ideal. Both grow about on par with heritage varieties.
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

@Rat_Patrol

View Quote
We butchered one of our older layers once.  Not worth it.  Same goes for meat birds.  Unless you do a bunch, and disseminate them to family just for the purpose of doing it yourself you aren't saving any money from just buying a frozen bird when you need one.

The purpose for us having chickens is so we can get natural free range eggs and let our birds prosper and enjoy their space.  If I had to keep them locked up 24-7 I wouldn't bother, I like watching them run through the woods around our house.  Sure we loose some to predators but I think freedom with risk is better than safety in a padded room.
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's good to know for anybody wanting meat birds.

And they are "one generation hybrids" which is also good to know.  Buy them, eat them, don't let them breed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess I'll put it this way: I was supposed to butcher the meat birds (Freedom Rangers) on the day we broke ground for starting the house. They are still running around, until hopefully tomorrow. Life...

Other than the ones that have died from predators or being stupid, I can only think of 1 rooster that was just dead for 'no apparent reason'.

That is actually one of the things I like MOST about this variety: they are very flexible. They grow fast and meaty (they are 12 week birds, not 7 week like Cornish X), but retain all the durability and foraging skills of a heritage variety. Feed efficiency wise, they should be butchered at 12-14 weeks. However, they will live the lifespan of a normal chicken if you let them. The offspring of Freedom Ranger roosters and barred rock hens are kind of f**ked up though. The hens are small, prone to issues, not good layers, not worth butchering, always have chicken crap plastered to their rears. The roosters are very similar to barred rock roosters. They seem to be healthy, large (but not double breasted). If you like dark meat, they would be ideal. Both grow about on par with heritage varieties.
That's good to know for anybody wanting meat birds.

And they are "one generation hybrids" which is also good to know.  Buy them, eat them, don't let them breed.
Found this pic. It's a leg and thigh from one of the freedom ranger barred rock cross chicks, a rooster.

Butchered at fill size. As you can see, it's very dark meat.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I still have the big brooder I built for our chicks in the barn, Ive been thinking about getting 10-15 meat birds to raise for the freezer and butcher myself. I know its cheaper to buy at the store, but like I said in the pig thread, I like knowing whats in my meat and what isnt.

How is the meat on the freedom ranger vs the Cornish?
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I still have the big brooder I built for our chicks in the barn, Ive been thinking about getting 10-15 meat birds to raise for the freezer and butcher myself. I know its cheaper to buy at the store, but like I said in the pig thread, I like knowing whats in my meat and what isnt.

How is the meat on the freedom ranger vs the Cornish?
View Quote
Flavor vs card board. There is no comparison IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Does that include the jumbo cornish? We were loking to order some in a month or so once it starts trending warmer
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Does that include the jumbo cornish?
View Quote
No experience with the jumbo variety personally.

There are pros and cons to the Cornish X line of chicks. Here is my take on the situation:

The Cornish X line was developed with the following in mind: feed efficiency, readiness to market, easy processing, takes to confinement. There are other traits, but I believe that those are the main ones. The CX line is adapted to eat like crazy (or eat itself to death if allowed free choice of food), grow incredibly fast, produce a marketable carcass that dresses as easily as possible.

While this all sounds great, there are a few issues of trying to rear this breed outside of the growing conditions that it was bred for, such as:
  • strict feeding. These birds require a VERY strict feeding schedule of a VERY strict feed type. Also, you cannot choice feed these birds, as they can literally eat themselves to death. Being creative with their diet is out.
  • longevity/durability. They are designed to be butchered at 6-7 weeks. Not 8 weeks. Their bone structure and cardiovascular system doesn't grow fast enough to keep up with the rest of its body, so their bones will break from the weight and they suffer from heart attacks VERY easily. You don't want to be stressing these birds at all. They are known to die for no reason at all.
  • butchering age. Kind of same as above, but to point out that you can't hold off butchering because its a rainy weekend or anything else. They are dying either way, one of them lands them in the freezer, the other on the manure pile.
  • Loss of heritage traits. Things like few feathers so they get sunburned to they don't want to forage. They are never given opportunity to roost, so they generally don't even try. If they try to fly they can break their legs or give themselves a heart attack. They can't be allowed to get too excited or they die.
Since they are butchered at 7 weeks, the carcass is rather small, at least compared to Freedom Rangers. For the CX farm, its all bout turning that meager profit. Keep in mind, profit per bird is usually much less than $1, so its quick in and out. Feed efficiency is everything. For small hobbyists like you or I, we need feed efficiency, but butchering is the PITA about the entire enterprise. IMHO, its better to loose a little bit of feed efficiency to double or triple the meat poundage per carcass. It is the same PITA to butcher a big, meaty carcass as a small carcass with little meat.

If you are trying to duplicate a store bought chicken, don't bother. Seriously, don't. Using the same chicks and the same prescribed feed as the big boys will leave you with less chicken for more money and a whole lot of headache.

What gets in the way of raising chickens for less money:
  • Economy of scale: you and I don't have it. The big boys buy in mega-bulk to turn that 25 cent profit. You and I don't get near that price break.
  • Infrastructure. Coops aren't free, and a decent setup can easily run a few hundred bucks. You have to consider that.
  • Butchering costs. To butcher more than 20 birds, you need some equipment. Expect to spend minimum $500 on butchering equipment IF you can get a lot of it second hand and your a good DIY kind of guy who can think outside the box to make a lot of it yourself AND use stuff you have lying around. My chicken plucker costs about $300, just in parts. And I used a motor I had lying around, or that would have added another $125.
  • In a combination of the above, it isn't worth it go through all the PITA and setup costs to do 20 birds every few years. I butcher 50-75 per year (next time I order will be closer to 100 birds), which is the minimum to make it financially sensible, and then maybe. Read below.
If you want a different chicken experience, consider the following:
  • The chickens I raise are raised on organic food. Yes, we eat organically. Organic chicken breast in the store is $10/pound. We save money vs store bought organic. We save a LOT of money over store bought organic.
  • The chickens I raise have a taste unlike anything you can buy in a store. Its like you soaked the meat in chicken stock for a week. Seriously, conventional store bought chicken has no flavor in comparison.
  • The chickens I raise are huge in comparison. One of the "small" ones is still too much to feed my wife, my 11 yo (who can put food away, trust me) and myself. Typically, its a breast, leg, thigh, wing, so about half a single chicken for supper for 3 adults with chicken as the meal. The big ones? One breast and one leg and we are all stuffed. I save the few biggest ones for holidays for company. We have have 10+ people eating off of a CHICKEN (with sides) and have left overs. We are talking turkey sized birds.
If you want to raise some CX chicks because you can buy 5 at the local feed store for the experience, go for it. Its good to connect to where food comes from.

But the only other sensible reason to raise your own is the desire to eat super high quality, organically raised meat, keeping in mind you need to scale it up to all your chicken meat needs to make it economically viable by doing at least 30-40 per year. And you can't get away from the cost of chicks: its cheaper to buy hybrid chicks than feed heritage birds for meat. I'm considering exploring my own hybrid, but that is a different subject altogether.

As a point of reference, the CHEAPEST I have been able to thus far raise my Freedom Rangers is about $8-$9 each. That does NOT include infrastructure, butchering, or even bedding costs. Just chicks and feed. In theory, that is still cheaper than comparatively sized "stew hens" the store sells for about $13. I'm hoping to cut that in half next go-round, but I will be taking measure out of reach to all but the most dedicated back yard chicken folks. This year due to the house being built and the heavens plotting against me butchering, the cost of this year's birds is insanely high. I quit keeping track because its depressing

Link Posted: 2/13/2018 2:14:26 PM EDT
    [#21]
    This may be relevant to this thread:
    $25 DIY automatic chicken scalding pot. Don't process chickens without this! *NOTHING GRAPHIC*
    Link Posted: 2/28/2018 2:19:09 PM EDT
    [#22]
    I currently have 2 hens in my coop, 2 died over the winter but they weren't producing eggs anymore so I'm not too bothered.  I was looking to get 4 new birds.    Meyers Hatchery is an hour drive from me and I was looking to get some of their started pullets that are 16-20 weeks old.  I don't want to get the equipment and stuff to hatch eggs or start with chicks, don't have the space or the inclination.   How best to introduce new younger birds with old birds?
    Link Posted: 2/28/2018 5:30:06 PM EDT
    [#23]
    Quoted:
    I currently have 2 hens in my coop, 2 died over the winter but they weren't producing eggs anymore so I'm not too bothered.  I was looking to get 4 new birds.    Meyers Hatchery is an hour drive from me and I was looking to get some of their started pullets that are 16-20 weeks old.  I don't want to get the equipment and stuff to hatch eggs or start with chicks, don't have the space or the inclination.   How best to introduce new younger birds with old birds?
    View Quote
    I would wait until they are of "fighting age" as they WILL re-establish pecking order. King of the hill type stuff, but usually nobody gets more than some scratches, no big deal.

Best to introduce them with a barrier, so they can get sight/sound of each other.

After a few days, they will all be friends, but likely stay in their "group" for life, but with those small numbers they very well may join into one flock. Chickens are clicky.
    Link Posted: 2/28/2018 7:33:07 PM EDT
    [#24]
    Early thaw spring coop cleaning!!!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Nice fresh bedding smells much better than what I dug into!!!  
    Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:11:20 PM EDT
    [#25]
    Link Posted: 2/28/2018 10:22:31 PM EDT
    [#26]
    Quoted:

Do the door flaps on your laying boxes help a lot?
    View Quote
    A little. They keep them from roosting on the edges of the nesting boxes as much as they used to.  We tried originally with 6 nesting boxes but they all used two or three anyways so we removed the extras and stuck with our outer three...  Truth be told they only use two of the three most of the time, an egg sometimes finds its way into the center but our 20 chickens do well with the three.

For the longest time we had trouble with a significant amount of droppings in the nesting boxes, adding the feed cut flaps cut it by 50% easy.  Clean nesting boxes, and interior coop area overall lends it self to a better operation overall.  Freezing temp are what they are and we do the best we can.

During the winter we run about 3-4 months without a cleaning.  We have been using the layering method using paper shreds this past winter and it worked as well as it can.  Shreds are free and it is what it is.

I can tell you this, birds are happy to see signs of warmer weather on the horizon, even with the nor'easter in the forecast.  
    Link Posted: 3/3/2018 5:13:15 PM EDT
    [#27]
    Chicks are at Tractor Supply.

5 Silver Laced Wyandotte pullets went home with us.

We also have two Buff Minorcas that went broody, so I stuffed 5 eggs under each a few days ago.  Next week 6+ White Jersey Giant eggs and 6+ Silver Laced Cochin eggs should be here and we start incubating them shortly thereafter along with some Blue Cochin crossed with Ancona eggs to fill up the incubator.  Our other 22 chickens we got in June last year seem to be doing great.  We have been getting 12 to 21 eggs a day for the last month or so.  They sure add up in a hurry!
    Link Posted: 3/3/2018 10:37:34 PM EDT
    [#28]
    Link Posted: 3/4/2018 12:55:54 AM EDT
    [#29]
    Quoted:

Cuties!!!!  

Y'all must really like eggs.
    View Quote
    Not really, it is just something fun to do.  We give away around 10 dozen a week.  My wife has 22 people working for her and they take some.  And a lot of the other folks in the courthouse take them too.
    Link Posted: 3/7/2018 4:38:12 PM EDT
    [#30]
    My wifes gonna be pissed, I found a lady on facebook looking to rehome 5 golden comets..How can you say no to free?

So now were up to 27

Link Posted: 3/7/2018 6:05:28 PM EDT
    [#31]
    Quoted:
    My wifes gonna be pissed, I found a lady on facebook looking to rehome 5 golden comets..How can you say no to free?

So now were up to 27

https://s5.postimg.org/flcf73y53/20180307_135534.jpg
    View Quote
    Maybe they will get lost in the flock?
    Link Posted: 3/7/2018 6:22:20 PM EDT
    [#32]
    Quoted:
    Maybe they will get lost in the flock?
    View Quote
    Problem is Im going to let the new ones live in the barn until they are acclimated and to make sure they dont have anything to pass onto our girls

Shell know when she has to fill up 2 water and food jugs
    Link Posted: 3/7/2018 9:58:15 PM EDT
    [#33]
    This little butthole likes to peck/bite me untill I pick her up and pet her

Attachment Attached File
    Link Posted: 3/8/2018 9:28:56 AM EDT
    [#34]
    We went bigger this year and built a permanent brooder box out of scrap 2"x8" from a construction site nearby (friend building a house so we had permission).
    The wife wants to start hatching/selling Crested Cream Legbars and we are picking up some chicks tonight.  Put 10 buff orpingtons in the brooder box yesterday.

Total materials cost of the brooder box build was $47

Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:56:19 AM EDT
    [#35]
    Quoted:
    We went bigger this year and built a permanent brooder box out of scrap 2"x8" from a construction site nearby (friend building a house so we had permission).
    The wife wants to start hatching/selling Crested Cream Legbars and we are picking up some chicks tonight.  Put 10 buff orpingtons in the brooder box yesterday.

Total materials cost of the brooder box build was $47

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/150826/IMG_5845-475317.jpg
    https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/150826/IMG_5872-475318.jpg
    View Quote
    Nice workmanship!  Especially for doing it with scrap!
    Link Posted: 3/8/2018 9:56:30 PM EDT
    [#36]
    Link Posted: 3/8/2018 9:58:05 PM EDT
    [#37]
    Link Posted: 3/8/2018 9:59:17 PM EDT
    [#38]
    Link Posted: 3/9/2018 11:13:45 AM EDT
    [#39]
    My neighbor's brother that lives about a mile away has a hen that showed up in their yard a few days ago out of nowhere.  He said it's friendly and comes to him when he walks out his back door.  I gave him a mason jar of food for it and said if it's still there in a few days let me know and I might try to see if my hens will accept it.
    Link Posted: 3/9/2018 5:29:13 PM EDT
    [#40]
    I'm trying to find a few Wyandottes to round us out at an even 30
    Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:27:22 PM EDT
    [#41]
    Quoted:
    View Quote
    We got 5 Silver Laced Wyandottes at Tractor Supply a week ago. Different stores have different inventory.
    Link Posted: 3/9/2018 9:58:22 PM EDT
    [#42]
    Quoted:
    View Quote
    Check Rural King if you have one near you as well.
    Link Posted: 3/9/2018 10:06:47 PM EDT
    [#43]
    I'd like to find grown birds, close to laying if possible. My flock ranges from 7 months to a year and a half off, so I'd like to avoid chicks if at all possible since it would be months before I could mix them in
    Link Posted: 3/9/2018 11:17:47 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:
    I'd like to find grown birds, close to laying if possible. My flock ranges from 7 months to a year and a half off, so I'd like to avoid chicks if at all possible since it would be months before I could mix them in
    View Quote
    I thought about getting into raising laying hens to sell just as they start production. I just don't think there is a market for how much they would cost to make it work my while. I've never seen anybody, as a business, selling ready to lay fresh hens.
    Link Posted: 3/10/2018 9:49:06 AM EDT
    [#45]
    Quoted:
    I thought about getting into raising laying hens to sell just as they start production. I just don't think there is a market for how much they would cost to make it work my while. I've never seen anybody, as a business, selling ready to lay fresh hens.
    View Quote
    I bought my original 4 hens from a local farmers market type place.  They were just starting to lay, the first day I got 2 eggs and it ramped up from there over the next week or two.  They were charging $18 each at the time.  It was worth it for me wanting only a few birds and not wanting to invest in everything it would take to raise chicks.
    Link Posted: 3/10/2018 11:48:33 AM EDT
    [#46]
    A whole lot of folks are getting interested in keeping chickens now.  From a couple in small backyards on up to folks with a little property getting flocks of 20+.
    If it is just a fad, then there will be a real opportunity to make some money on anything chicken for "a while".  
    But if is something that will continue for years, a real market will be there to make money on.
    "Ready to lay chickens" might make some money...

What we used to call "Butter and Egg money".
    Link Posted: 3/10/2018 1:28:09 PM EDT
    [#47]
    I see a lot of laying age hens paired with a young rooster for sale on Craig's list locally labeled as "start your own flock."

Considering that hatching your own usually gives you a 50/50 ratio selling them as a par marketed that way might work well for those trying to join the "fad."
    Link Posted: 3/10/2018 11:09:27 PM EDT
    [#48]
    Quoted:
    I see a lot of laying age hens paired with a young rooster for sale on Craig's list locally labeled as "start your own flock."

Considering that hatching your own usually gives you a 50/50 ratio selling them as a par marketed that way might work well for those trying to join the "fad."
    View Quote
    What kind of prices are you seeing?
    Link Posted: 3/11/2018 11:10:03 PM EDT
    [#49]
    Link Posted: 3/12/2018 9:19:08 AM EDT
    [#50]
    As of Friday after work I have a new hen.  My neighbors brother had this hen hanging around his yard for the past week and was bugging the crap out of me about what to do with it.  I finally told him if he could catch it I'll take it just to stop the calls and the text messages.

It looks like a Welsummer Easter Egger hen to me...?

Attachment Attached File

The brown egg is from one of my Golden Comet's the other one is from this new bird, it has a bluish tint.  
    Attachment Attached File
    Page / 21
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top