Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 9:21:07 PM EDT
In the research stage. Looking at bluegill or catfish. Just looking for ideas
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
In the research stage. Looking at bluegill or catfish. Just looking for ideas
View Quote

I have all the stuff to do it, I just need to start building it. Feeling lazy right now and haven't started anything. There is a ton of information out there. I think I'm over loaded and need to simplify my ideas. Totes are cheap, I bought a pump off of amazon and some fittings for about $30. I was lucky and we have a local place that has clay pellets in stock. Only big hurdle is sourcing the fish.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I get tiliapia close by but I have to get a permission letter from the DNR and have my system inside. Which I think in the garage would be ok? Maybe the basement? I'm going to the library to see if they have any books on it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the sticky thread by C-4 at the top of this subforum.  Lots of interesting information.

I'm still in the research phase myself.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Also starting a very small scale setup to learn with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top