Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2017 12:28:38 PM EDT
I picked up this handy bag from Amazon and it's served me well but I'm needing a bit more room without moving up to "backpack size".
It's just a cheap imported bag but it has held up good to daily use except for the stitching on the handle came out and it fell off. 
I keep my iPad and other essentials in it but I would like to be able to keep my carry pistol in it when needed and it gets too cramped when I try to do this.
Anybody know of any under $50 bags that might serve my purposes? (iPad+Glock 19+wallet and checkbooks+Mora Companion+keys+etc....)
Thanks.
(Standard iPad in an Otterbox measures about 8" X 11")

Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I have picked up some old laptop bags and what not here and there.  Ask around, some folks might just be getting ready to throw them out.

I want a shoulder strap on my stuff, do you just carry that like a brief case or do you use a strap or what?

I also have backpacks and what not as well.  Heck, been known to use an old hard briefcase I added a shoulder strap onto as well.

I guess I am not picky.  I like bags and cases and what not.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Sometimes the answer is right in front of me.....
I forgot that I had a range bag in the closet that I rarely use. Actually, I bought it to use for an EDC bag several years ago and I thought it was too big so I did not use it for that.
Works perfect. Everything fits and it has a ton of little pockets and lashing loops. MORA Companion in a kydex sheath fits great crossways in the top slot.
....and I didn't have to spend a dime.

Cactus Jack Tactical Sling Bag

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top