Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 7:41:50 PM EDT
Just wondering if any of you fine folks know of a company that has a subscription plan to freeze dried meals(mountain House or similar). I've looked around a bit and found Amazon actually has a subscription service for certain items and one other company but they were like 175 a month. Just looking for something around the 30 dollar a month price point. This would allow me to multitask my food preps. I'd have them on hand for camping and hiking and what I didn't use could be stored away for emergency prep. Thanks in advance folks, take care.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
you will be better off waiting for freeze dried sales on amazon or woot.  $30 a month will not get you much, but $47 buckets and $18 #10 cans with free or $5 shipping will.  

Put that $30 a month away until a sale day.........then buy what you want.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your input
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Emergency Essentials has several plans.  We are on a plan, it helps that they send food out I would not buy and don't find on any good deals on.  I just like that once a month I get a package of food delivered to my door.

I like it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you will be better off waiting for freeze dried sales on amazon or woot.  $30 a month will not get you much, but $47 buckets and $18 #10 cans with free or $5 shipping will.  

Put that $30 a month away until a sale day.........then buy what you want.
View Quote
This...

In the past month or so that I have watched the woot deals I picked up #10 cans of MH and just the other day picked up 3 cases of the pouches when they went on sale on Woot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Thrive has something like that but it's not right for me.

I'd rather set aside some long terms basics and otherwise store what I eat/eat what I store with canned and dry goods.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for tips guys, I probably should have specified that this wont be my only source for food prep. id just like to have something on auto pilot if you will. Ill check out the emergency essentials place and again thank you all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top