Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 10:43:43 AM EDT
Anybody have one? Worth buying?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
In the EE group buy thread there seems to be a number of people who think they are.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The GB is the reason I'm asking. The ones buying obviously don't have one. Before I spend a grand, I was hoping someone with real world experience could fill me in on it's strengths and weaknesses.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you seen this? I really enjoy his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcoQIHYHTEA

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the video, Alien. I think I'll take the plunge.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one of the Hunker tents and it is a very impressive piece of gear.  So solid and well executed.  It is pretty tight in there (I'm 6' 170lb) but it isn't designed to be a luxurious family tent.  I almost always camp in my hammock but I've taken the Hunker out once to try it out.    It is well worth the $$ (if you can find one).  I've actually considered selling mine only because I use my hammock so much. PM me if you are interested.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:00:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Go to SKD Tactical and you can get one for around $370 with coupon code GRABAMERICABYTHEPUSSY.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top