Nice deal on an excellent 3 day pack for $59

Coyote pack LINK
Black pack LINK

Rest of Sale items here

*While Supplies Last
**Price applicable to current inventory only
***When the Add-To-Cart button disappears the item is no longer available
View Quote

I picked up a 3 day bag in multi cam last time they had a sale like this. Great bag, by far the best made bag I own. I was hoping for a non camo version to go on sale so the coyote version hits the spot for me.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks OP.  I just picked up a black one.  I don't need it, but I'm a sucker for a great deal on good gear like this.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
what exactly makes it an assault pack, as opposed to a modern sporting pack?  
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
It assaults your credit card, but not quite as viciously, when on sale.  

The black sorta leans toward the Greyman concept.  It's a little less assauty than most other tacktical packs.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the main compartment look like? Is it dump compartment or does have any other compartments inside?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what exactly makes it an assault pack, as opposed to a modern sporting pack?  
View Quote

The shoulder thing that goes up.
OP thanks for sharing, I may have to get one.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Valentine's Day last year they ran a screaming sale and I picked up a 3 day in black for $50.00
The best $50.00 pack I've ever seen.

I'm in tonight for a 3 day in coyote because at $60.00 they're still hard to beat.
AR15.com spends my disposable cash again
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Likes like the black is gone.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:22:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What's the main compartment look like? Is it dump compartment or does have any other compartments inside?
View Quote

Basically both compartments are large open spaces. The main compartment has a full width sleeve that would loosely hold a water bladder. There's  a velcro flap under carry handle to allow water hose/radio antenna out. The secondary compartment is just a pouch with webbing and velcro on outside.

What makes these bags stand out is the quality of their construction. Only bag I've ever seen 1st hand that's on par or better than old school ALICE gear I used. I beat the cap out a my Alice ruck and everything about this pack is equal or better construction.

I'm  surprised black sold out first. What's the draw with black? I thought everyone long ago abandoned that color due to not appearing in nature /not a natural color. Only thing I can think of is most all laptop bags and tourist luggage is black and would blend in an urban civy world I guess.

I use REI packs for grayman, I think anyone with any clue would ID this style instantly and flag it above the norm; i.e. it's a military only design.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:09:28 AM EDT
[#9]
WOW, that is quite a discount!
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:45:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Basically both compartments are large open spaces. The main compartment has a full width sleeve that would loosely hold a water bladder. There's  a velcro flap under carry handle to allow water hose/radio antenna out. The secondary compartment is just a pouch with webbing and velcro on outside.

What makes these bags stand out is the quality of their construction. Only bag I've ever seen 1st hand that's on par or better than old school ALICE gear I used. I beat the cap out a my Alice ruck and everything about this pack is equal or better construction.

I'm  surprised black sold out first. What's the draw with black? I thought everyone long ago abandoned that color due to not appearing in nature /not a natural color. Only thing I can think of is most all laptop bags and tourist luggage is black and would blend in an urban civy world I guess.

I use REI packs for grayman, I think anyone with any clue would ID this style instantly and flag it above the norm; i.e. it's a military only design.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fwiw, I got one of their packs a couple years ago, I think it was advertised as Coyote brown tan or something.   In reality, it was old school OD green.       It's a good pack, so I didn't bother sending it back, but it was kind of annoying, when you are buying what is supposed to be a premium product.     It was a BFD with lots of Arfcomers at the time, I'm sure the threads are out there.   Long story short, Black, is Black.   Other is ???
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:42:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I ordered tan and got green too.

Great pack. Recommended. I lived out of mine once while traveling for two months.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like the black is available again

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I broke down and finally ordered my first LBT product...one of the 3 wheeled load out bags.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Couldn't decide between the black or coyote 3-day pack.
So I got both
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought a black pack a couple years ago at about that price.  It fits the generic no logo requirements for day to day use in uniform.

For the hell of it, I picked up a multicam one as part of a package deal last year.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 12:29:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I haven't picked one up yet but a recent thread here indicated there is a compatible frame stiffener/insert that works with the LBT pack.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_18/680904_LBT_3_Day_Pack__What_frame_sheet_stiffener_.html

Quoted:
The ATS Frame Sheet from SKD fits. and its only $18.53
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I haven't picked one up yet but a recent thread here indicated there is a compatible frame stiffener/insert that works with the LBT pack.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_18/680904_LBT_3_Day_Pack__What_frame_sheet_stiffener_.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
The ATS Frame Sheet from SKD fits. and its only $18.53

Do they make the black side accessory pouches in black?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

For the LBT 3 day pack? there isn't a good way to really attach side pouches to this pack. I guess you could try attaching them to the side compression straps but I see that becoming a huge PITA. You obviously could attach a pouch to the back section that has the sewn in webbing but I wouldn't go with a crazy big pouch there, maybe just a small admin pouch or something.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Great price.....quality gear....but damn LBT has prices that are typically so astronomical compared to equal quality companies I'm amazed they stay in business.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For the LBT 3 day pack? there isn't a good way to really attach side pouches to this pack. I guess you could try attaching them to the side compression straps but I see that becoming a huge PITA. You obviously could attach a pouch to the back section that has the sewn in webbing but I wouldn't go with a crazy big pouch there, maybe just a small admin pouch or something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was refering to side pouches like this that attach to the buckles.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#21]
That's pretty cool, never seen pouches like that before.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:32:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's pretty cool, never seen pouches like that before.
View Quote

Yeah. I'd like some more information on those as well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:31:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Black bags are back. Just bought two!
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#26]
some day I am going to get in on one of these crazy LBT deals but I just dont need a back pack right now.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 2:12:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Are the accessory pouches being discontinued?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#28]
In for a black assault pack also!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:50:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/ke4pr.p5xt7/v/vspfiles/photos/EAG.502-2.jpg?1329079572
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/ke4pr.p5xt7/v/vspfiles/photos/EAG.502-2.jpg?1329079572
Eagle A-III accessory pouch.

IIRC they haven't been made in the last few years.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Mine was delivered today. Same awesome quality as the other one I have. The coyote color is true to my other stuff in the same color and not some odd shade. Very pleased.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Mine came in today.

Very nice quality gear here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Got my two in yesterday! They are really well made. My nij III soft plates fit a little tight but makes them like an internal pack. I have them set up as GHB's, one for each daily driver.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 3:04:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Looks just like the old Eagle 3 day.  That's a screaming price for anything LBT but I got away from this style of pack because they lack much in the way of organization.  Still, at that price, why not?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:16:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Looks just like the old Eagle 3 day.  That's a screaming price for anything LBT but I got away from this style of pack because they lack much in the way of organization.  Still, at that price, why not?
View Quote

Three separate compartments. Was thinking of picking up an outer molle kit for additional storage.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:07:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#37]
^BUMP^

Three days left, Both colors still available.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top