Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2015 10:56:00 PM EDT
First off, BIG shout out to member waiting_to_croak for making this happen!

It all started last week when I awoke and stumbled upon a Pay It Forward thread.  Little did I know at the time I would be receiving such an awesome package.  The community and generosity found on this site is something special.  Never have I witnessed such selfless, caring, and thoughtful acts as I have on here.  I'm usually just a witness to such acts here, but this was my first time feeling the love first hand!

Anyways, fast forward to Friday when my neighbors alerted me to a large package at my front door.  I had been so busy working I didn't notice the UPS truck.  I swung open my door to find a 12lb package!  Far heavier than anything I was expecting.  I had events Friday and Saturday, so today was really the first chance I had to dig in deep.

Here's what I got -

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

As you can see I got a lot of really awesome stuff... Tons of things I didn't have, or had just recently used helping the neighbors kid following a bike fall.  I'm planning to split the stuff up and make a car kit with the smaller pack, and consolidate some of the misc. med kits and supplies I've collected over the years into the larger one.  I've got a really busy next couple days and weeks, but am going to keep the PIF spirit alive once I get a chance to go though everything I've gathered and see what I've got.

Again, I can't thank WTC enough for his generosity.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice kit.

Thanks to all that participated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top