Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2015 1:13:35 PM EDT
Just bought a stainless steel key-chain nitro pill carrier = $16 via the net.  It will carry 7-8 nitro-size pills or a rolled-up $100 bill or two.  Waterproof, small enough to fit in nicely with your keys and will last forever.   Never know when you might need some get-home money!  By the way, you can get cheaper plastic pill carriers, but they usually FAIL eventually.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that this will matter to you but drug abusers LOVE those pill bottles and they store their dope in them ALL the time.  If you see one of those on a dopers key chain (along with Crown Royal bags in their pockets/vehicle)....that's where the drugs are.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Fyi...it is actually  illegal to store petscription  meds in any container  other then the one from the pharmacy with the printed label  showing the medication information.  Thats why cops can always check those pill fobs on crackheads "reasonable cause "
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just bought a stainless steel key-chain nitro pill carrier = $16 via the net.  It will carry 7-8 nitro-size pills or a rolled-up $100 bill or two.  Waterproof, small enough to fit in nicely with your keys and will last forever.   Never know when you might need some get-home money!  By the way, you can get cheaper plastic pill carriers, but they usually FAIL eventually.
View Quote
Well, not forever.  I started carrying one every day in 1988 on my key ring, somewhere about 2010 it wore through the cap where the key chain went through.  So mine only lasted a little over 20 years.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fyi...it is actually  illegal to store petscription  meds in any container  other then the one from the pharmacy with the printed label  showing the medication information.  Thats why cops can always check those pill fobs on crackheads "reasonable cause "
View Quote

Being an old excop myself from back in the good old days when we used good common sense with regard to searches and arrests, I'm not too worried about carrying a $100 bill in a key-fob-container.  LOL!  However, the one I have is sold by pharmacies and advertised for use as a container for heart patients' nitro (heart-attack) pills.  Guess they aren't worried either?

So fill me in, do cops still use good common sense or do they arrest every 90 year old they can find who illegally carries his heart attack pills in a key-fob-container?  
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Being an old excop myself from back in the good old days when we used good common sense with regard to searches and arrests, I'm not too worried about carrying a $100 bill in a key-fob-container.  LOL!  However, the one I have is sold by pharmacies and advertised for use as a container for heart patients' nitro (heart-attack) pills.  Guess they aren't worried either?

So fill me in, do cops still use good common sense or do they arrest every 90 year old they can find who illegally carries his heart attack pills in a key-fob-container?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he is implying it is bait for a Phishing stop and search for illegal drugs. Not that they actually arrest 90 year old dudes with heart conditions.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Harbor Freight had some small ones with pretty good set of threads... couple of full size aspirins, immodium, and antivert... this one about 10 years old

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#7]
CVS sells a couple sizes. .aluminum with O ring seal, for cheap.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Usually, it is only schedule drugs, so your wife's birthcontrol is probably OK.  Well, maybe not.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:11:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Countrycomm has a good assortment of them.  I've got an aluminum one from CVS.  Pain or migraine meds.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Dollar store has them for, well, a buck.  Use them for earplugs and attach to guncases and such
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 3:46:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Talked to a local police officer about carrying emergency money in key-fob pill carriers.  He says no problem, 100% legal.  Pills in same = no problem unless it's dope or Rx with no prescription.  All I carry in mine is a $100 bill for emergencies.  And that being the case, I don't want an El Cheapo plastic or aluminum carrier that's going to come apart and fall off.  Quality SS is the way to go, available on Amazon for about $16.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I just buy one of those Tylenol tubes in the check out at any store.
A Tums or Rolaids tablet will fit in nicely .
They are a little over two inches long, waterproof and light weight.
You can put all kinds of stuff in there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top