Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2015 2:38:38 PM EDT
Amazon has the omnilite Ti on sale for $125.96.  I'very been watching it for the last few years and the lowest it has been is $147.95.

To get the deal you need to go tothe additional vendors page. Choose the vendor back country Outfitters. When you add the stove to your shopping cart you will be able to see the deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007IGP2K2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1422207916&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40

Unlike similar stoves like the MSRs, these have a pump that is primarily metal. They run on almost anything.  It is smaller than the omnifuel and has the ability to simmer.

While $126 seems pretty steep for a stove like this when you consider the MSR option, these are very well built this is about as cheap as they get.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn this site, I really don't have money to spend on this but do want!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The other nice thing about the Omni fuel is that it normally costs a bit less than the titanium version the original post in this thread is about.  I have seen it down to a hundred and seven dollars within the last two years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top