Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 5:16:11 PM EDT
My trusty pair of work/camo pants gave their last this weekend. Where are the deals on camo pants with cargo,pockets. I can find tan for $20.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 12:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
A few more bucks than $20, but a good deal.

http://www.golite.com/mens/pants-shorts/hiking
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:07:24 AM EDT
[#2]
LAPG always has something in the clearance section.

The 5.11 style in  is a good pant. The only knock on the 6 or so that I have was the velcro stitching.

LAPG

ETA: Sorry - Just saw the camo requirement.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LAPG always has something in the clearance section.

The 5.11 style in  is a good pant. The only knock on the 6 or so that I have was the velcro stitching.

LAPG

ETA: Sorry - Just saw the camo requirement.
View Quote
No, you got it just fine...depending on his size.

TRU-SPEC® Basic BDU Pants

MSRP: $35.95

Save: $19.96

Our Price:$15.99

Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:50:45 AM EDT
[#4]
honestly the LAPG pants are incredible for the price. I like a specific model which Im forgetting which one it is at the moment but wanted to order another pair so I'll look it up tonight and post it.

ETA: just checked my order history, its the Tac Lites that I really am impressed by. 4 years of being my go to pair for in the woods. Backpacking, hiking, cutting wood, kayaking, camping... I have put A LOT of use on these things, even semi melted a spot on the back of one leg when I had my feet up on a hot rock by the fire for too long and they are still great. Light weight, very durable, dont soak up water when hiking in the early morning dew, good cut with full range of motion for climbing, nice pocket layout...

They run about $40 to $50 but with all the sales and coupons and stuff LAPG run, they are well worth it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm waiting on another 50% coupon code for vertx's website
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top