BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2014 6:16:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 10:15:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I just picked one up off of fleabay. Big-ass pack, but I just need to find a frame now.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#3]
IMO the USMC ILBE Gen2 is a superior pack and frame system.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/18/2014 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish I wasn't broke right now....

Link Posted: 3/4/2014 4:25:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Just wanted to chime in on this.

I got rid of my ACU pack to get one of these.  I have no use for ACU.  I missed the sale that raf mentioned, so I waited till the next one.  I popped on the Tax Day free shipping and ordered the pack.  I received mine 6 days from placing the order, apparently much faster than raf did.  I did get hit with Florida sales tax, even though the pack was shipped to me from out of state.  *shrug*

The pack was in "great" condition.  Used.  The body is excellent.  No mud, dirt, or dust present.  The buckles have minor scuffing, they are black.  The web straps do have some noticeable wear.  One of the main pouch straps is a little mangled.  I hit them all with a lighter and they should be good to go.  The mangled strap is bad enough it may get snagged when running in and out of the buckle though.  I'll have to keep my eye on it.

I already had a new production frame w/ straps, sustainment pouches, and a two quart Spear pouch to mount it on.

Overall, I'm pretty happy.

FWIW, they are only listing a dozen left in their inventory.  Note that the free shipping is over though.

http://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/SDS-Woodland-Camouflage-Large-Rucksack-p/4921.htm

Stephen
Link Posted: 5/13/2014 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered one of these packs about two months ago.  I like woodland and had the version with the seperate sleep system and just did not like it.  I ordered my bag and got it in about 7 days.  I went through it with a fine toothed comb and lighter and found nothing wrong.  Mine looked brand new!  After I got the pack I looked for the newer shoulder harness because the straps were longer and more comfortable for me.  When the arrived they looked brand new as well.  Only thing with them was the quick release tab cloth was the grey color of the ACU pattern.  Overall I am real happy with this set up and for $49.95 for the pack I will take it.  I ended up trading the old pack, shoulder straps and sleep carrier for a new IFAK pouch and contents.  If you like the Molle 2 in woodland...jump on these before they are all gone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top