BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 9:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Well, I got the license and title and now I'm thinking about selling it. I've listed it over in the EE. I need the room in the garage.

http://www.topohiker.com/FS/TFS/TFS02.png

http://www.topohiker.com/FS/TFS/TFS04.png

http://www.topohiker.com/FS/TFS/TFS07.png

Then why did you buy it to begin with

Just to make a >300% profit ...
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 4:42:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, I got the license and title and now I'm thinking about selling it. I've listed it over in the EE. I need the room in the garage.

Then why did you buy it to begin with

Just to make a >300% profit ...

I thought I would use it enough to justify the space it takes up in the garage.

Do you have something against profit, or do you prefer distribution from each according to his ability to each according to his need?  

Link Posted: 5/15/2012 7:05:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Man, it really puts the size in perspective seeing it 'towering' behind your Jeep.  Thx for the pics.

Yeah it makes the Jeep almost look like a Subaru or something.   I knew they were big but that puts it in better perspective for me.
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
...and here's why I'm selling the trailer.  Almost new motor, runs and drives great, no electronics, etc etc...

Link Posted: 5/26/2012 5:04:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Now you need a M101A2 to go with it. And there are currently a few up for auction at JBLM.
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag for more trailer pics. What's the weight on one of these?
Link Posted: 6/6/2012 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tag for more trailer pics. What's the weight on one of these?

Look over here.
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/8/2012 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's a few pictures of the project that's replacing the M1101 trailer (since there's really nothing to do to it anyway).

The first project was turning this $10 junkyard special console into a useful and attractive piece of auto furniture:

The motor is super clean and it runs great.  I've been driving it daily for  month with only one minor hiccup.

Link Posted: 6/8/2012 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is my M1009 CUCV and M101 Trailer. The vehicles showed 12k on the odo when I got her. She runs great, happy to have her.

Link Posted: 6/8/2012 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Bump for NC.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top