Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 8:55:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd add that certain groups have convinced much of society that certain expensive and debt producing expenses are effectively mandatory.  As an example...

"You wont get ahead without a college education." <- A load of crap that people have been preaching to their children for generations.
"Parents should be on the hook for part of their kids college" <- No, they shouldn't.  But many people believe this and some colleges will penalize students by trying to take a parents income into account when identifying if a student qualifies for a scholarship.

College is a whole host of different expensive scams that people have become convinced are a requirement.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fxntime:

I had 2 choices maybe 10 years ago, bust my ass and make more, thereby wearing out my body completely by retirement time, OR, cutting back spending, closely budgeting, not going into hock for ANYTHING, and keeping my decent pay a bit higher but my stress level lower.

I chose the second and don't miss a single toy, payment, and I have more money put away then I likely would have had if I had killed myself working all the time. One of the guys who went the first way hard is having some serious health and stress issues now and he's well over 10 years younger then me. He'll be dead by my age unless he changes how he spends. [and giving expensive shit like a Beemer SUV to his useless daughter who is an adult]

People wold likely laugh at my living costs per month, if I spend a month on all monthly expenses minus stuff like car insurance and house insurance and auto tags, it's well less then $1000 and that includes property taxes because of how long I've lived here. And I live far better then one may think off that.
View Quote

I am amazed at the number of people living at the edge of financial ruin. I know a few of them personally and acquainted with many more. So many people are a paycheck or two away from bankruptcy. It simply amazes me. My wife and I built a simple energy efficient house in the country. We have a few things we enjoy but could easily eliminate if we needed to. We are a two income family but could easily get by on the smaller of the two incomes. We should have our house paid for in a couple years and when that happens, we’ll have even more discretionary income available. Even then, we will move some of that “extra” money into more retirement investments.

Life is good and stress free when debt is low to non existent.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:53:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: olivers_AR] [#3]
Having many startups shot out from under me for lack of funds, one investor can be troublesome, ask the CEO what’s the get well plan and monitor it.

Yea if you work for a startup and don’t have some level of savings 3,6,9 months, go get a job at a larger company.  No guarantee that big companies won’t have layoffs either, see UPS and any large tech firm.

ETA large multinational Tech firm just had a 5% layoff, people with 17-30 years impacted.  Lesson learned is be closest to a revenue generation position where they can tie you to a number or contribute to the bottom line.  Overhead and overlay positions were at risk besides those that didn’t make their numbers.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
No guarantee that big companies won’t have layoffs either, see UPS and any large tech firm.
View Quote

At least with the UPS layoff the workers are still getting paid and they have time to start looking for a new job before the current one ends.  The risk with a startup is you're working but the direct deposit doesn't hit your bank account.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus even when I was going through cancer treatment and living on $800 a week PRE-TAX the wife and I had enough cash in the bank to go a couple months if needed and we had enough food stored for a couple of months. You read that right on less than $42k PRE-TAX we could have gotten buy for MONTHS. Granted we didn’t have kids BUT we were also traveling to Boston and NYC and paying for hotels, co-pays, prescriptions, deductibles, meals on the road. Yeah we went into debt some, but we were never in a position of missing payments and incurring late fees or not having groceries.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bowmanch:
SHTF come in different forms, don’t act like some of my co-workers

I work for a small startup company that is still dependent on outside investor funding.  One of our investors was scheduled to give us money in November, instead they choose to not to give us the money.  That lack of money caught up with everyone when the company tried to make payroll on January 15, we didn’t have the money to pay everyone and the board of directors was not able to secure a bank loan.  This lead to no one being paid.

We are told some individual investors will loan the company some money to make payroll, but it won’t hit the payroll system until the 23rd, so a nine-day delay getting paid.  There have been numerous conversations discussing the payroll delay and in some of these discussions co-workers are sharing how this is impacting them.  

I am blown away on how many people can earn over $100,000 (and a lot of these people have a working spouse so I would have no doubt their household income is north of $175,000) and are so short on money that having a unforeseen nine-day pay delay is causing people to miss loan payments, get charged late fees for missing bill due dates, have to debate if they are going to skip a mortgage payment, pull kids out of day care, overdraw their checking account to buy “necessities”.

Just doing some basic stuff like; have an small emergency fund  and / or two months of expenses in the checking account and / or keep a full pantry of food so you can skip a grocery store trip; all would go a long way to keep this pay delay a minor inconvenience instead of putting your family one step away from financial ruin.  I would hate to hear the stories if we had to buck up and completely forego that paycheck…

Small update Jan 23 2024...

The loan came through and everyone's payroll was funded.  It is interesting to look through LinkedIn and see how many co-workers are marking their profile as "Open to Work" and openly asking other community members about job openings in other companies.  Guess I am going to get to see first hand on how the 2020's trend of "quite quitting" will impact an organization.  Also curious if my company is going to ask these co-worker their motives / seriousness on leaving the organization.  As many people have pointed out in this thread, not real shocked people are looking for a more stable job, just a little surprised about doing it directly in front of their current employer.
View Quote

As someone that went through this very thing in october last year I will tell you this. The writing is on the wall. Time to find another job. Same exact thing happened. We signed 12 million in contract and then the Chairman of the board decided to pull the plug and do Chapter 7. Left employees what were out in the field for months working not only without final pay. Some of them had over 8k in expenses not paid out. Luckily they held off chapter 7 until some contract billings came in and made the employees whole. Now I am working for another startup and see the investor money is drying up there. Its a tough time to secure capitol for companies that are attempting to build industries and novel industries. Investors do not want to be left holding the bag as the economy begins to slow to a crawl.

How many Lay offs have you gone through already?

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:39:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:

How many Lay offs have you gone through already?

View Quote

Current company hasn’t done a layoff since inception.  Just been dragging their feet to back fill people.

Personally, been through 4 layoffs.

2001 post 9/11 down turn
2010 the 08 down turn finally hit company financials
2019. New CEO shuttered my division
2022  private owner cut 60% of the IT department to save his money.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:04:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NAK] [#9]
Back to the OP's original point...The number of families making $100K - $175K, or more, that are literally paycheck-to-paycheck.  

I think that is the rule, not the exception with the majority of folks.  As a society we have been conditioned to spend beyond our means...after all, the government does it too.  Bigger house, newest smart phones, private schools, expensive cars, boats, RVs, big vacations, weekend cabins, study trips aboard for kids in school.

My wife's job involves working with and assisting employees with financial emergencies.  Some of what she tells me is crazy.  Two income households, with $40/hour jobs, that are seeking assistance because their Overtime got cut last week. Employees in danger of foreclosure on their home, with $400/month cell phone bills and $1,600/month in car payments, yet they are still working.  Employees that burn their Vacation and Sick Leave as soon as they earn it, then get in a jam when they are out sick for a week without pay.

Lots of bad decisions get made by folks making that kind of money and being paycheck-to-paycheck.

I've been through layoffs, companies that went broke, and God knows how many mergers.  Being prepared, spending below our means, no debt, and savings were key.  The wife and I have never been in the top 10% on income, yet our retirement savings puts us in the top 5%.  That has not been through luck...its because of good choices that included sacrifices.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NAK:
Back to the OP's original point...The number of families making $100K - $175K, or more, that are literally paycheck-to-paycheck.  

I think that is the rule, not the exception with the majority of folks.  As a society we have been conditioned to spend beyond our means...after all, the government does it too.  Bigger house, newest smart phones, private schools, expensive cars, boats, RVs, big vacations, weekend cabins, study trips aboard for kids in school.

My wife's job involves working with and assisting employees with financial emergencies.  Some of what she tells me is crazy.  Two income households, with $40/hour jobs, that are seeking assistance because their Overtime got cut last week. Employees in danger of foreclosure on their home, with $400/month cell phone bills and $1,600/month in car payments, yet they are still working.  Employees that burn their Vacation and Sick Leave as soon as they earn it, then get in a jam when they are out sick for a week without pay.

Lots of bad decisions get made by folks making that kind of money and being paycheck-to-paycheck.

I've been through layoffs, companies that went broke, and God knows how many mergers.  Being prepared, spending below our means, no debt, and savings were key.  The wife and I have never been in the top 10% on income, yet our retirement savings puts us in the to 5%.  That has not been through luck...its because of good choices that included sacrifices.
View Quote

I agree.  It amazes me how many people live at the edge financially.  If I was there, I'd be stressing every night.  I decided many years ago when I was young that I would never live paycheck to paycheck.  When I was getting ready to buy my first house, I went to the bank and filled out the loan paperwork to get pre-approved for a loan.  When they told me how much I could "afford" initially I was excited.  I could afford a much nicer house than I thought.   I then went home and did some math.  Basically, if I borrowed the max they would give me, I could "afford" it but I would probably have to eat a lot of Ramen noodles.  I decided I couldn't truly afford that much and I revised down my expectations.  I purchased a fixer upper I could easily afford (and could afford to fix up).  It was just a simple 2BR/1BA house but it was just what I needed at the time.  I sold that house 5 years later when I built the next house and made money on the sale.  I have no doubt that if I had made the decision to spend as much as the bank was willing to give me, I would not be nearly as financially stable as I am now.  

Financial decisions made at a young age will have lasting consequences.  Make sure they are good ones................
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#11]
SHTF come in different forms, don't act like some of my co-workers

I work for a small startup company that is still dependent on outside investor funding.  One of our investors was scheduled to give us money in November, instead they choose to not to give us the money.  That lack of money caught up with everyone when the company tried to make payroll on January 15, we didn't have the money to pay everyone and the board of directors was not able to secure a bank loan.  This lead to no one being paid.

We are told some individual investors will loan the company some money to make payroll, but it won't hit the payroll system until the 23rd, so a nine-day delay getting paid.  There have been numerous conversations discussing the payroll delay and in some of these discussions co-workers are sharing how this is impacting them.  

I am blown away on how many people can earn over $100,000 (and a lot of these people have a working spouse so I would have no doubt their household income is north of $175,000) and are so short on money that having a unforeseen nine-day pay delay is causing people to miss loan payments, get charged late fees for missing bill due dates, have to debate if they are going to skip a mortgage payment, pull kids out of day care, overdraw their checking account to buy "necessities".

Just doing some basic stuff like; have an small emergency fund  and / or two months of expenses in the checking account and / or keep a full pantry of food so you can skip a grocery store trip; all would go a long way to keep this pay delay a minor inconvenience instead of putting your family one step away from financial ruin.  I would hate to hear the stories if we had to buck up and completely forego that paycheck

The loan came through and everyone's payroll was funded.  It is interesting to look through LinkedIn and see how many co-workers are marking their profile as "Open to Work" and openly asking other community members about job openings in other companies.  Guess I am going to get to see first hand on how the 2020's trend of "quite quitting" will impact an organization.  Also curious if my company is going to ask these co-worker their motives / seriousness on leaving the organization.  As many people have pointed out in this thread, not real shocked people are looking for a more stable job, just a little surprised about doing it directly in front of their current employer.
View Quote

They're probably not wrong to be looking.   My experience has been when companies are late w/ payroll or checks bounce it's time to be looking.    There's always the chance things might get better but I haven't seen it in my experience.

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I did a thread in GD recently, asking people what they would cut from their budget if their finances went south. The responses were surprising.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:36:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Marie:
I did a thread in GD recently, asking people what they would cut from their budget if their finances went south. The responses were surprising.
View Quote

Link? I missed that thread.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Anything in particular that stood out to you?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:47:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marie] [#15]
Originally Posted By Mooseless:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/What-would-you-cut-from-budget-if-things-went-south-/5-2704908/

One guy said something along the lines of he realized he had a problem when he spent more on expensive liquor than he did on groceries the same day.

I got the impression that a lot of people were surprised by the question of what they could cut. A conversation with a friend was the catalyst to the thread. Well off married suburbanite with a big house. Layoffs were being threatened where she worked and she was worried about finances. I asked if she knew what she could cut. I had to give her ideas - eating out, streaming services, etc.

I live pretty simply. I pay $5/month to PBS for their Passport streaming service. I don’t have a TV. Other than that, I just have Apple Music. I have very little that could be cut from my regular budget. I cash flow my diving as I do it, so if I had to cut back, I could. But once you’ve got the gear, $30 entry fee for a diving quarry 1-2 hours away is pretty cheap. Just have to get air and O2 fills and those aren’t bad. My one vacation this year will be a week of cave diving in north central FL at Christmas with friends. Lodging is cheap there and I drive.

I have one credit card left I’m paying off. Will be done by later this year. Work is weird so I’m paying the minimum and stash cash in savings. That way when work things are better I can just pay it off in one fell swoop. With it being just me, I am more comfortable than the $1K emergency fund Dave Ramsey recommends. I’m throwing $800 a month in 401K and it’s doing nicely.

I have a 2018 base model Escape that’s paid off. 118K miles on it (I drive a lot to dive). I really want a Subaru Crosstrek or Outback, but I’ll wait a couple of years as long as the Escape holds out and buy a Subaru that’s several years old.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 10:15:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lumper] [#16]

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/What-would-you-cut-from-budget-if-things-went-south-/5-2704908/

One guy said something along the lines of he realized he had a problem when he spent more on expensive liquor than he did on groceries the same day.

I have one credit card left I’m paying off. Will be done by later this year. Work is weird so I’m paying the minimum and stash cash in savings. That way when work things are better I can just pay it off in one fell swoop. With it being just me, I am more comfortable than the $1K emergency fund Dave Ramsey recommends. I’m throwing $800 a month in 401K and it’s doing nicely.

I have a 2018 base model Escape that’s paid off. 118K miles on it (I drive a lot to dive). I really want a Subaru Crosstrek or Outback, but I’ll wait a couple of years as long as the Escape holds out and buy a Subaru that’s several years old.
View Quote

Just wondering how the interest rate compares between they two?  It may be advantageous to hold off adding to the savings as long as you have that account funded, and pay on the card as you can rather than waiting to pay it off at the end.  The credit card interest will still be compounding while you save and wait to have the full payoff amount, correct?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 12:07:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Marie] [#17]
Originally Posted By lumper:

Just wondering how the interest rate compares between they two?  It may be advantageous to hold off adding to the savings as long as you have that account funded, and pay on the card as you can rather than waiting to pay it off at the end.  The credit card interest will still be compounding while you save and wait to have the full payoff amount, correct?
View Quote

I’m adding what I would otherwise be paying on cc to savings due to work weirdness. Would be bad to have no debt, but also no work and no savings. I’ll deal with the accumulated interest to have money in the bank.

Why I haven’t moved to another job is that every place I’ve talked to wants to pay me $15K-$25K LESS than I’m making now. That would put me $5K LESS than I was making when I was laid off in March 2020 due to the plague.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Early on, we paid off our mortgage and then a construction loan to up size.
Our house is our best investment worth about 3X total cost of purchase and construction.
I'm amazed at how quickly small purchases add up.
We use a CC with points but use cash if there is a 4% charge.
Since COVID, I should be listing Amazon as a dependent on my tax return.

I'm thinking I need to dig through the man cave and get some stuff listed for sale so I'm able to build up a toy fund.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:32:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mooseless] [#19]

I’m adding what I would otherwise be paying on cc to savings due to work weirdness. Would be bad to have no debt, but also no work and no savings. I’ll deal with the accumulated interest to have money in the bank.

Why I haven’t moved to another job is that every place I’ve talked to wants to pay me $15K-$25K LESS than I’m making now. That would put me $5K LESS than I was making when I was laid off in March 2020 due to the plague.
View Quote

Well, you’ve got a solid plan under the circumstances. One thing you might consider if you haven’t already done so is talk to your bank about a loan or opening a line of credit and use that to pay off the credit card immediately. You’ll still have the debt but at a much lower rate of interest. It’ll save you anywhere from a little to a lot depending on how much you still have to pay off.

Also, with a line of credit, you’d have more comfort in using more of your cash to pay down debt because even if work goes bad you can draw on the LOC again to cover any cash flow issues. In the long run it will almost certainly save you money while still providing liquidity if needed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I doubt I could cut much monthly but in 4 months and 2 weeks I'm retired so I've been planning for awhile. Always enjoyed going in to work up until this past year but it's fo fvcked up now due to management past and present that it has quit being a place I like being at. At least one of the areas I did a LOT of work in that closed had ALL management terminated with no offers to work anywhere else in the company and honestly, pretty much all of them deserve to be shitcanned. Hell, they didn't even let those with just a year left or less before they could retire find a place, GONE without anything. Good riddance, they destroyed an operation that netted 25 million or more and had 400K customers go to shit by outsourcing to shit ass contractors that customers loathed. [I know a LOT of my customers]

So, $45 for phone/net, $200 for food, [I am a DAMN good grocery shopper for one] $125 utilities, gas and electric averaged out, $30 monthly for garbage, own septic and water, fix my own stuff, around $100 a month for gasoline, a bit more in the summer but will drop when I retire, health care is covered til 65 at about $150 a month all figured in, max of 3K OOP, car and house insurance about $175 a month all in. Then of course tags and such for vehicles, $400 a year. I figure around a grand to $1200 I can get by, past that is my gravy living and still putting money away in my Roth and such as my 401K will be locked from more funds after I retire. Shouldn't have to touch anything for a long time past my pension and SS and still live well.

Some people work more, I choose to spend less the past few years.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Well, you’ve got a solid plan under the circumstances. One thing you might consider if you haven’t already done so is talk to your bank about a loan or opening a line of credit and use that to pay off the credit card immediately. You’ll still have the debt but at a much lower rate of interest. It’ll save you anywhere from a little to a lot depending on how much you still have to pay off.

Also, with a line of credit, you’d have more comfort in using more of your cash to pay down debt because even if work goes bad you can draw on the LOC again to cover any cash flow issues. In the long run it will almost certainly save you money while still providing liquidity if needed.
View All Quotes

I rent, I don’t own. I doubt a bank would give me a LOC without owning.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I rent, I don’t own. I doubt a bank would give me a LOC without owning.
View Quote

Not necessarily true, I had a LOC well before I ever owned a house. If you have at least some of: a reasonable-paying job, cash savings, investments, a reasonably long relationship with your bank, and especially a pattern of paying down debt on a regular basis (ie. not missing payments) you’re a prime candidate for a LOC. Even if not, you’re still a prime candidate for a loan which will be MUCH lower interest than the CC. Remember, banks don’t really want you to have no debt. They want you to have debt you pay off. They’d much rather have your interest payments than let it go to the CC company instead.

I really recommend you at least talk to them. The worst they can say is no, in which case you’re no worse off than you were before. You can’t possibly lose, and quite likely stand to gain.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:39:56 AM EDT
[#23]
SHTF come in different forms, don’t act like some of my co-workers

I work for a small startup company that is still dependent on outside investor funding.  One of our investors was scheduled to give us money in November, instead they choose to not to give us the money.  That lack of money caught up with everyone when the company tried to make payroll on January 15, we didn’t have the money to pay everyone and the board of directors was not able to secure a bank loan.  This lead to no one being paid.

We are told some individual investors will loan the company some money to make payroll, but it won’t hit the payroll system until the 23rd, so a nine-day delay getting paid.  There have been numerous conversations discussing the payroll delay and in some of these discussions co-workers are sharing how this is impacting them.  

I am blown away on how many people can earn over $100,000 (and a lot of these people have a working spouse so I would have no doubt their household income is north of $175,000) and are so short on money that having a unforeseen nine-day pay delay is causing people to miss loan payments, get charged late fees for missing bill due dates, have to debate if they are going to skip a mortgage payment, pull kids out of day care, overdraw their checking account to buy “necessities”.

Just doing some basic stuff like; have an small emergency fund  and / or two months of expenses in the checking account and / or keep a full pantry of food so you can skip a grocery store trip; all would go a long way to keep this pay delay a minor inconvenience instead of putting your family one step away from financial ruin.  I would hate to hear the stories if we had to buck up and completely forego that paycheck…

View Quote

If a company is having to ask investors for money to make payroll and banks won’t lend them funds it’s a sinking ship. I’d be doing the same thing as them. Worst case you’re out of a job that can’t pay you on time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:27:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Not necessarily true, I had a LOC well before I ever owned a house. If you have at least some of: a reasonable-paying job, cash savings, investments, a reasonably long relationship with your bank, and especially a pattern of paying down debt on a regular basis (ie. not missing payments) you’re a prime candidate for a LOC. Even if not, you’re still a prime candidate for a loan which will be MUCH lower interest than the CC. Remember, banks don’t really want you to have no debt. They want you to have debt you pay off. They’d much rather have your interest payments than let it go to the CC company instead.

I really recommend you at least talk to them. The worst they can say is no, in which case you’re no worse off than you were before. You can’t possibly lose, and quite likely stand to gain.
View Quote

I just got a substantial raise at work that was totally unexpected so I won’t be needing a loan.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't care. I run them up...then pay them off...again and again. Mostly on car parts. If the bottom falls out and I lose my job. Sorry, you made a poor investment in Mudpie industries. Just eat it and go away.(of course they do not). There are ways to get away with it...still own those things that mysteriously has a different name....cause Mudpie industries...lost.it all aleeady...and Mudpie is close to real zero.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:03:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mooseless] [#26]
I just got a substantial raise at work that was totally unexpected so I won’t be needing a loan.
View Quote

Saw that in your other thread—even better, and congratulations, that’s great news.

On that note, after you pay off the debt, I now recommend even more going to your bank and getting a LOC. Then just don’t use it. It now exists only as a hedge against some unexpected emergency expense that might cause you to load up a credit card that can’t be paid off quickly again.

I only recommend this, btw, because you seem to have discipline when it comes to money and won’t go into debt in the future for bad reasons like consumption. Basically, a LOC is another prep. I’ve had one for twenty years and have literally never touched it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:17:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Marie] [#27]

Saw that in your other thread—even better, and congratulations, that’s great news.

On that note, after you pay off the debt, I now recommend even more going to your bank and getting a LOC. Then just don’t use it. It now exists only as a hedge against some unexpected emergency expense that might cause you to load up a credit card that can’t be paid off quickly again.

I only recommend this, btw, because you seem to have discipline when it comes to money and won’t go into debt in the future for bad reasons like consumption. Basically, a LOC is another prep. I’ve had one for twenty years and have literally never touched it.
View All Quotes

I wonder if this is more of a Canadian thing. The only people I know with any sort of line of credit have a line of credit with their house or one for their business. They must not be a usual thing as I’ve never heard of them for individuals before. I’ll file it away for future reference.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top