Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Survival Forum Deals (Page 21 of 22)
Page / 22
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 3:39:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FinanceGuy] [#1]
Primus Easy Light Lantern selling for $47.86.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001722SHS?tag=arfcom00-20
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I do not know if this is a good deal or not. I don't use Keystone products at all.  It seems that nobody in my family likes them.  Even when I put some down for the dogs they sniffed and gave me a death stare.

This dealer, Safecastle, posts on TimeBomb2K a lot.  I have never heard of any complaints of any consequence about their business or products.  I do not know if the 10 bucks of 2 cases is a good deal or not.

✨ Dive into the Keystone Difference!
https://www.safecastle.com/collections/keystone-canned-meats

Exclusive Bulk Discounts Available!
Buy 6 Cases, Get $30 Off
Buy 4 Cases, Get $20 Off
Buy 2 Cases, Get $10 Off

Note:
14oz Cans: 24 per case
28oz Cans: 12 per case

Your Meals with Keystone Canned Meats!

Crafted Excellence, All-Natural Flavor
Lean USDA meats, hand-cut, slow-cooked for natural tenderness​
Enhanced with a dash of sea salt for amazing flavor​

Quality Ingredients, Exceptional Taste!
No extra stuff, just perfectly cooked, all-natural goodness
Experience the Keystone family tradition of quality

Indulge in perfection, savor the difference
Elevate your culinary experience with Keystone Canned Meats! #KeystoneCannedMeats #QualityTaste #NaturalFlavor
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:45:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MyrnaTheMinx] [#3]
Also check out their home page.  They have a lot of FD government food available.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link - Amazon

Link  - from deals site.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Subscribed.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Walmart Deal

Hoppe's Essential Gun Cleaning Kit
Normally $36.54
Sale $7.31    80% Off

https://www.preppingdeals.net/deals/walmart-hoppes-essential-gun-cleaning-kit

I bought the only 2 my local store had. You have to order online for that price.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Global_Cooling:
Walmart Deal

Normally $36.54
Sale $7.31    80% Off

I bought the only 2 my local store had. You have to order online for that price.
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:19:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bgenlvtex:

So you're pushing the bypass button, yes?

If so I'd contact NoCo because something is wrong with it.

ETA: I'm asking that because it seems about 99% of people didn't read the instructions and don't know the (somewhat not obvious) bypass exists. But it exists for exactly this purpose. I'm not accusing you of being dumb, I'm just wondering if you are in that majority of people.
View Quote

My Noco gb40 wouldn't crank over my fork lift and failed just a year after buying it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By thederrick106:

Thank you!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Global_Cooling:
Walmart Deal

Normally $36.54
Sale $7.31    80% Off

Thank you!

Was able to snag 3.  Great deal for less than $8 each.  I didn't really have a range specific kit, but I do now.  All my cleaning stuff always lived in one big toolbox.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Deal Closed. New price $36.54
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Mountain House 50% off in March, for their Red Cross month sale.

Mountain House 50% off Sale
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:00:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Emergency Essentials Home Run Deals Sale

For those that need a deal on quanities

Sale
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 8:38:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 8upwitHDs:

Sale
View Quote

Thanks, getting 6 cans of corn meal!
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:25:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 8upwitHDs:

Sale
View Quote

Never heard of these guys. Reputable? Trust their product?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RegularJoe58:

Never heard of these guys. Reputable? Trust their product?
View Quote

I have been ordering from them for over 20 years. In 100+ #10s, I've received just one dented can.

I cannot say I have eaten a lot of it, but its a vendor I trust the same as LDS.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Undaunted:

I have been ordering from them for over 20 years. In 100+ #10s, I've received just one dented can.

I cannot say I have eaten a lot of it, but its a vendor I trust the same as LDS.
View Quote

Thank you!

That’s the thing with long term storage stuff…we don’t normally eat it so it’s possible we could open a can in 20 years (or when we need it) and it’s a can of rocks/sand!

I’ve tested a good bit of Mountain House stuff and it’s all been great. I think I’ll order some green stuff just for variety sake.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not sure how great a deal it is,  but my wife got 108 aa and aaa batteries for $32. Batteries Plus brand.

Seemed good to me.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm not sure how great a deal it is,  but my wife got 108 aa and aaa batteries for $32. Batteries Plus brand.

Seemed good to me.
View Quote

I would keep an eye on them. Every month visually inspect for leakage.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

Seemed good to me.

Agree.  

I have a pretty well-organized battery rotation and never had much luck with cheap no name AA or AAA.  I order the industrial line of Energizer or Duracell (whichever is cheaper at the time) from battery junction.  Even if it costs a bit more, I prefer the box packaging for storage, rotation, and actual use when tossing a few spare packs in your gear.  When my battery box has spare room in it I will order a couple more boxes.  Once I get them, I pull a battery and write the month and year of expiration on the box and put them at the bottom of the pile.  Been doing this for several years now and am currently running 2027 expiration batteries.  

I never leave alkaline batteries in anything I care about and am not actively using.  I have a few flashlights that run them and leave them on my nightstand if they have batteries in them.  If not, they go back in my storage box.  All of my head lamps use AAA so if it's not in rotation its batteries are puled.  I the use the most AA and AAA batteries during hunting season and when everything gets pulled at the end of the season all the semi used batteries go into a drawer by my TV.  They get rotated into remotes and wireless mice from there.  

I have many rechargeable options as well but always keep disposable batteries in rotation as well.  I use a small toolbox for the rotation and once its full, I know I am at max for storage vs rotation because I refuse to buy preps that I won't actually make use of.  Beyond hunting I do a lot of camping and a few weeklong trips a year and it's just easier to just bring disposable batteries vs. rechargeables.  Regardless its arfcom so get both.

Off my battery rotation soap box.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

View Quote

THANK YOU!!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Attachment Attached File

Adds to an already loaded selection!

So glad the sale was shared!
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/111577/Mountain_House_Order_png-3166491.JPG

Adds to an already loaded selection!

So glad the sale was shared!
View Quote

About 1 week left, for anyone else wanting to get in.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:58:03 AM EDT
[#26]
This place always costs me money.  If the prices weren't so good I probably wouldn't have placed the 3rd order but the nice thing about this stuff, is it doesn't have to go into regular rotation.  I will use it eventually though because I enjoy most of the MTN house stuff.  I have a weak spot for really good deals and sharp things.  I am going to make myself say no to more stuff centered around preps for the rest of the year.  I have enough (trying to convince myself.)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#27]
I am not sure if it was posted here yet or not but the Cold Steel SRK SK5 in orange has been on sale at midwayusa for a while now.  Its a good blade, I already had a black, and OD one.  I have a couple of the orange now and don't mind the color.  Great for camping.  The longer one is for sale as well but I much prefer a 4 or 5" fixed blade.  Bigger than that and I will grab a kabar or ontario.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1025877994?pid=695540

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Ax and SRK  $54.99

They also have the Trail Boss and SRK for $54.99.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Just a reminder/heads up:

50% off #10 cans until Sunday, if anyone wants to add to preps, or get stuff for the camping season (easiest way to rotate the stuff; use it for camping. I take it out of the cans and put them in the freezer ziplock bags (in bear canisters if necessary).

Way lighter than most other options, if there’s abundant water.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#31]

50% off #10 cans until Sunday, if anyone wants to add to preps, or get stuff for the camping season (easiest way to rotate the stuff; use it for camping. I take it out of the cans and put them in the freezer ziplock bags (in bear canisters if necessary).

View All Quotes

You finally got me.
5 cans on the way.
I think I'm to the point I could open a store.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:50:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Raven_Fire] [#32]
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:36:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#34]
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:02:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8upwitHDs] [#35]
From Slickdeals

Walmart has the Penn Persuit IV Spinning Fishing reels (primarily saltwater) on sale/clearance: Sold out of 5000's

3000 Series $33.47

4000 Series $32.66

6000 Series $36.31

They also have a few Penn rods on sale as well.

Penn Squadron III 10ft $58.95

Penn Rampage 7 Nearshore $65.05

edit: fixed links
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:20:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Menards inverter 4000w generator $399. Free shipping to store

https://www.menards.com/main/outdoor/outdoor-power-equipment/generators/simpson-reg-portable-4-000-watt-inverter-generator/sig4540e/p-1642874314834085-c-10107.htm

Never heard of the manufacturer. Buyer beware if trying to use it for any critical needs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't see what their output was. Granted, for 9 bucks for a pack of 4, it doesn't matter much but still.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Maybe I'm just blind but I didn't see what their output was. Granted, for 9 bucks for a pack of 4, it doesn't matter much but still.
View Quote

It doesn't say. The reviews just give it a generic "bright". Lights + batteries = it will be good enough to throw in cars, bags, etc.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:04:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: parrisisland1978] [#40]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

View Quote

I carried one in my uniform shirt for years to do quick search of dark areas, or walking to and from vehicle when I didn't want to use the "big" light.

They are bright enough to disrupt vision if shined directly into eyes, very durable, and have a good battery life. I used the momentary switch 90% of the time.

I had one's with fixed beam, and one's with adjustable beams. I liked the fixed beam better.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#41]
I couldn't get a link to work, and didn't have time to try any longer, but Amazon has the 5 pack of Columbian machetes for $26.99. Can't have too many machetes you know..
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Coleman Tidelands Big and Tall 50 Degree Sleeping Bag $21.49

Sleeping Bag

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Walmart has been having clearance & sales on random items that have very limited quantities.  I ordered a few different clothing items, and some cheap Walmart brand boots for less than fast food.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Realtree-Fishing-Men-s-Logo-Performance-Hoodie/257004398

Not that I need more cheap shit like this, but $11 boots to leave by the door for shoveling snow or brushing of the car in the AM type stuff.  Or leave them in my remote outfitters tent during hunting season for when my boots are drying at night and not worry about someone stealing them when I am not on-site.  I also liked the color of the Realtree hoodie, and it doesn't have a huge obnoxious logo.  Anyways Wally usually has similar sales, but it seems there are various items marked down for pretty cheap recently, more than usual.

Truth be told those prices are probably a true representation of the actual value of said items.    

I like my nice outdoor brand gear like Kuiu or similar for true off grid outdoor stuff but out and about, working around the house or sitting by my fire pit I have no problem rocking Realtree brand Walmart apparel.  Actually, my favorite summer around town or hiking/ camp site camping pants are the Walmart Wrangler outdoor stretch pants.    
Wrangler® Men's and Big Men's Outdoor Performance Zip Cargo Pant
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:49:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Walmart has been having clearance & sales on random items that have very limited quantities.  I ordered a few different clothing items, and some cheap Walmart brand boots for less than fast food.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/140266/Capture_JPG-3179715.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/140266/Capture2_JPG-3179716.JPG

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Realtree-Fishing-Men-s-Logo-Performance-Hoodie/257004398

Not that I need more cheap shit like this, but $11 boots to leave by the door for shoveling snow or brushing of the car in the AM type stuff.  Or leave them in my remote outfitters tent during hunting season for when my boots are drying at night and not worry about someone stealing them when I am not on-site.  I also liked the color of the Realtree hoodie, and it doesn't have a huge obnoxious logo.  Anyways Wally usually has similar sales, but it seems there are various items marked down for pretty cheap recently, more than usual.

Truth be told those prices are probably a true representation of the actual value of said items.    

I like my nice outdoor brand gear like Kuiu or similar for true off grid outdoor stuff but out and about, working around the house or sitting by my fire pit I have no problem rocking Realtree brand Walmart apparel.  Actually, my favorite summer around town or hiking/ camp site camping pants are the Walmart Wrangler outdoor stretch pants.    

View Quote
Are you just browsing walmart's website to find these deals?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Nobody69s:
Are you just browsing walmart's website to find these deals?
View Quote

Yes.  

I do a simple search for whatever I am looking for.  Examples of my searches would be:

"Mens boots"
"hunting hoodie"
"performance fishing shirt"

Don't get more specific than that on the search.  Once you get the 1000 results select the retailer as walmart.

Attachment Attached File

Then sort low price:

Attachment Attached File

Also keep an eye on the suggested items but pay attention to the seller/ fulfillment.  Stick with Wally only not some 3rd party seller.  (sold and shipped by shows under the delivery or pickup spots)

Attachment Attached File

I had the best luck doing that and surfing around for like 5~10 minutes finding good deals.  I have tried getting more specific with the filters, but it doesn't work well.  It takes a little bit of time, and you need to search using the general term of whatever you are looking for.  Sizes are hit and miss when it's something discounted like the boots I posted above.   I do this and poke around every so often.  Sometimes you need to be quick if there is only one or two left, so I keep something I plan on getting anyways in my save for later like a 6 pack of Ramin or mac and cheese I like to get me to the $35 free shipping mark.

Nice thing about amazon and Walmart is if they are the actual seller return for refund is easy if you don't like what you ended up with for $11  

This method has worked for me on and off for years.  I got a few of these UPF rated fishing shirts back in 2021 for less than $5 a pop.  Perfect for sitting on the kayak, beach, or outside mowing in the sun.  I could care less what color they are for that type of thing.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:25:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thederrick106] [#48]
Attachment Attached File

Like I need another pair of boots    My wife told me last night to stop, because someone may actually "need" and only be able to afford the pair of $10 boots.  She is not wrong; I don't need them but from a prepping point of view I think we are headed for some very hard economic times and having a few extras put back won't hurt but its deffenatly easy to go overboard on the two is one - one is none mentality.  With that said it would cost me more to ship those boots to someone then I paid for them to show up at my door.

ETA/  I am sure wally world tracks your clicks, because the more sale stuff I look at the more it suggests and the better deals I see.    Time to slowly back away from the sales and go outside and be productive...  
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#49]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/140266/Capture_JPG-3179812.JPG

Like I need another pair of boots    My wife told me last night to stop, because someone may actually "need" and only be able to afford the pair of $10 boots.  She is not wrong; I don't need them but from a prepping point of view I think we are headed for some very hard economic times and having a few extras put back won't hurt but its deffenatly easy to go overboard on the two is one - one is none mentality.  With that said it would cost me more to ship those boots to someone then I paid for them to show up at my door.

ETA/  I am sure wally world tracks your clicks, because the more sale stuff I look at the more it suggests and the better deals I see.    Time to slowly back away from the sales and go outside and be productive...  
View Quote
Okay, thanks!
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/140266/Capture_JPG-3179812.JPG

View Quote

You can never have enough footwear, especially boots.
Page / 22
Survival Forum Deals (Page 21 of 22)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top