Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 8:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I ventured off to the dumps yesterday, we have to haul our own as there is no pick-u service at my place.  I backed in and started to unload to see a pile of #10 cans amongst many boxes... I jumped down to have a look and it was many cans of wheat...many unopened boxes. I finished unloading my truck and proceeded to grab the boxes.  There was also a new battery jumpbox and some other goodies that I will list to marketplace.
  There were probably near 75 cans i scooped up.  The guy working there walked up and said that it was probably old and I said that I would use it to feed my chickens.  He said it is funny how many " doomsday " preppers came in and dumped their supply...Says he sees it all the time...I was like CALL ME!!!!

Sounds nasty ya know, coming from the dump. but wheat most likely not gonna go bad, and chickens will eat anything.
There were also cans of banana chips, salt, and other things that I imagine are just fine.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nirvana:
I ventured off to the dumps yesterday, we have to haul our own as there is no pick-u service at my place.  I backed in and started to unload to see a pile of #10 cans amongst many boxes... I jumped down to have a look and it was many cans of wheat...many unopened boxes. I finished unloading my truck and proceeded to grab the boxes.  There was also a new battery jumpbox and some other goodies that I will list to marketplace.
  There were probably near 75 cans i scooped up.  The guy working there walked up and said that it was probably old and I said that I would use it to feed my chickens.  He said it is funny how many " doomsday " preppers came in and dumped their supply...Says he sees it all the time...I was like CALL ME!!!!

Sounds nasty ya know, coming from the dump. but wheat most likely not gonna go bad, and chickens will eat anything.
There were also cans of banana chips, salt, and other things that I imagine are just fine.
View Quote

Nice score!

I filled my 4 new jerry cans last night.

Not quite "preps" but stocked the larder with some sale items over the last few days.  Chocolate chips $1/bag (which is shrinking btw); spices; brown sugar; chicken wings $1.60/lb.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
dusted off and fired up the generator today just to let her run for a bit. It had been a while
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 6:14:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TribunusSanGeorgii:

Nice score!

I filled my 4 new jerry cans last night.

Not quite "preps" but stocked the larder with some sale items over the last few days.  Chocolate chips $1/bag (which is shrinking btw); spices; brown sugar; chicken wings $1.60/lb.
View Quote

I also rotated some gas yesterday. Sold two of three of my old snowmobiles last week.  Keeping one for use around the property.  Syphoned all the old gas out of it, put it in my truck then topped the sled off with 5 gallons from my rotation and topped of my ATVs as well.  Filled the empty cans and put them back in the rotation.  Sometimes it seems like a PITA to have a rotation of cans but if the day ever comes when it's not readily available, we will be glad to have the extra on hand.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Badger545:
dusted off and fired up the generator today just to let her run for a bit. It had been a while
View Quote

That's always a great idea.  

I'd suggest plugging in a load of some sort too, not just running it with nothing plugged in.

I added a bucket of Mountain House freeze dried food to the pantry.  

Filled up 3 more 5 gallon gas cans.

Filled up 2 propane grill tanks that can also be used for generators.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Finished with tomatoes. Made 27 pints of Spaghetti Sauce. Hit the range for some rifle work. Put up 40 gallons of gas.  Picked up a 30 pound LP tank that's like new for $10. Once that is filled I have 170 pounds of LP put away.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Found a lid for one of my spare 5 gallon water jugs, filled it up and added 1 tsp of bleach.  That brings my stored water up to 16 gallons.

Not today, but last week I received my order from Mountain House for 3 #10 cans of food that were half off.  I also threw anElectric Hotplate in my amazon cart that I can run during the day from my solar farm.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SharkStomper:
Found a lid for one of my spare 5 gallon water jugs, filled it up and added 1 tsp of bleach.  That brings my stored water up to 16 gallons.

Not today, but last week I received my order from Mountain House for 3 #10 cans of food that were half off.  I also threw anElectric Hotplate in my amazon cart that I can run during the day from my solar farm.
View Quote

I also just ordered half a dozen #10 cans.

https://mountainhouse.com/collections/24-days-of-savings?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=24-days-of-deals-day-1&utm_content=hero&_kx=orh_6lD3ugHM7F-TMBx2FZU360o2MDKmBlUNbLWeBgk%3D.zgzJD6

Years ago, I added a 40-gallon holding tank into my household water system, so it self-rotates.  Water from the tank goes into my hot water heater.

I have two different generators that can run my well pump.  But even if I can't, the moment my system loses pressure at the faucet I have about 80 gallons of fresh rotated water just in the system itself between the holding tank and hot water heater.

If not that then I have a spring fed creek that goes through my property, and rain gutters all plumbed to a common outlet that I can collect with 5-gallon buckets.  I live in a wet AO so there is no need for me to try and store rainwater unless I need to.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#9]
It's been a process, but I ordered 12+ Mt House meals. Put them in a large dry bag, added a car plug water kettle, 2 sporks, and some drink/coffee mixes.

Still going to add a box of clif bars then it's going in my truck.

Several days of nutrition for me in the Mrs. if needed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Badger545:
View Quote

I fire up both of mine in early spring and late fall. I keep 20 gallons of gas for emergencies after they are filled. Put stabilizer in all tanks and cans.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#11]
After watching Leave the World behind that’s on Netflix, which I recommend everyone watch it, started looking at prepping again. One thing I strongly recommend is get a short wave radio. Or any radio that covers 1 through 30 MHz (HF). IF everything shuts down, you can scan the frequencies for any information. You can listen to news outside the USA. Have been listening for years with my radios. Since the media in the USA is controlled, you may hear stuff not broadcasting here. Also have a handheld CB and ham radio. Don’t have my ticket for ham but if shit really happens, don’t think anyone will be banging on my door for transmitting without a ham license. Haven’t read this entire thread so if I repeated anything that’s been posted, excuse me.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 11:06:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Bought some more tools.  Working on continuing to update my tools and purchase new tools that I don't have.  I think tools are very important around the home especially as inflation has hit hard.  I have saved an enormous amount of money fixing and repairing my own stuff and have made money working on other people's stuff for them.  I think tools and the knowledge to use them is a very important survival upgrade.  One of the best ways to beat inflation is by using barter.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Bearcat24:
After watching Leave the World behind that’s on Netflix, which I recommend everyone watch it, started looking at prepping again. One thing I strongly recommend is get a short wave radio. Or any radio that covers 1 through 30 MHz (HF). IF everything shuts down, you can scan the frequencies for any information. You can listen to news outside the USA. Have been listening for years with my radios. Since the media in the USA is controlled, you may hear stuff not broadcasting here. Also have a handheld CB and ham radio. Don’t have my ticket for ham but if shit really happens, don’t think anyone will be banging on my door for transmitting without a ham license. Haven’t read this entire thread so if I repeated anything that’s been posted, excuse me.
View Quote

Most of us suggest getting your ham ticket now and participate in making connections over the air now while times are good. Learning about your radio, learning about different modes of communication (voice, digital, CW, etc.), learning how to set up (and repair) an antenna and/or make a field expedient antenna are all good things to already know how to do should SHTF. The last thing you need is to be desperate to get information and not know how best to get it.

It also would be helpful to know how to operate literally off-grid power-wise. Solar panel and battery/power supply systems are relatively inexpensive now and would be able to keep your radio going when you need it, potentially 24/7 indefinitely. There's even a winter and summer "Field Day" where hams all over attempt to make contact with one another simulating a disaster scenario. (Note that various .gov entities do the same to be able to "interoperate" with hams to disseminate and collect information in a disaster.) I've seen first-hand how folks who didn't have the ability to communicate when power was out were totally in-the-dark (no pun intended). Even during the Great Texas Deep Freeze of 2021, I was able to power my radio, and, because there wasn't a lot of electronic crap spewing RF interference, my noise floor was near zero. I could hear stations that I never would have heard had the power been on. I just got a new solar power supply that I'll be trying out to see how well it works.

The value of getting ready to do things before SHTF is to be comfortable doing them now so it's old-habit when it's really needed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 11:35:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Not a lot today.  Popped a few rounds thru my sidearm, went over my tac gear and attached a 3 day pack to my vest.  Slow and steady..
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Set up storage for 330 gallons of water and filled it, will put up another 330gal tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:50:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Picked up 3 free 20lb propane tanks off FB (empty).

I'll have to fill them here soon.

Link Posted: 12/19/2023 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TribunusSanGeorgii:
Picked up 3 free 20lb propane tanks off FB (empty).

I'll have to fill them here soon.

View Quote

Nice snag.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Most of us suggest getting your ham ticket now and participate in making connections over the air now while times are good. Learning about your radio, learning about different modes of communication (voice, digital, CW, etc.), learning how to set up (and repair) an antenna and/or make a field expedient antenna are all good things to already know how to do should SHTF. The last thing you need is to be desperate to get information and not know how best to get it.

It also would be helpful to know how to operate literally off-grid power-wise. Solar panel and battery/power supply systems are relatively inexpensive now and would be able to keep your radio going when you need it, potentially 24/7 indefinitely. There's even a winter and summer "Field Day" where hams all over attempt to make contact with one another simulating a disaster scenario. (Note that various .gov entities do the same to be able to "interoperate" with hams to disseminate and collect information in a disaster.) I've seen first-hand how folks who didn't have the ability to communicate when power was out were totally in-the-dark (no pun intended). Even during the Great Texas Deep Freeze of 2021, I was able to power my radio, and, because there wasn't a lot of electronic crap spewing RF interference, my noise floor was near zero. I could hear stations that I never would have heard had the power been on. I just got a new solar power supply that I'll be trying out to see how well it works.

The value of getting ready to do things before SHTF is to be comfortable doing them now so it's old-habit when it's really needed.
View Quote

I listen to hams all the time with my Icom R8600. Boring conversations. Don't plan on talking anyways unless I really need to. Besides, you give away your position when you key up if we are truly attacked. Being x military, have done my fair share of talking on radios. My VX-7R takes AA batteries when needed. I make sure I have all my handhelds use AA batteries. The ones that don't can get charged from my generators when I have to power up for short periods.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Did a couple hours of combatives this morning. Learned things, got some work capacity in, continued to make strong friendships with like minded people.

Finished wrapping some prep related presents for various family members.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Would suggest to watch “Leave the world behind” that’s on Netflix. Julia Robert’s stars in it. Will put a chill down your spine watching unprepared folks going through SHTF. With what our worthless administration has done to our country, could see this actually happening. If you don’t own a short wave radio, suggest you get one, soon! With news controlled in our country, you’ll be surprised hearing news overseas that wasn’t reported here.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:03:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: planemaker] [#21]

I listen to hams all the time with my Icom R8600. Boring conversations. Don't plan on talking anyways unless I really need to. Besides, you give away your position when you key up if we are truly attacked. Being x military, have done my fair share of talking on radios. My VX-7R takes AA batteries when needed. I make sure I have all my handhelds use AA batteries. The ones that don't can get charged from my generators when I have to power up for short periods.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

I was with a team that had to do training classes for the Puerto Rico National Guard because nobody knew how to make or repair an antenna so their spiffy .mil radios were paperweights. So, just having experience talking on a radio in a general sense doesn't necessarily mean much. Similarly, some of the hams down there had generators but fuel became an issue. Which is why I mentioned that being able to operate/communicate off-grid 24/7 "indefinitely" is a big plus. (Also, there were a lot of really crappy generators down there which made HF radio miserable to try to use.)

Be sure on your handhelds to either change out the AAs periodically or use re-chargeable (or lithium primary) batteries. I haven't lost any radios due to alkaline death but have lost some flashlights that way. It's easy to forget about them until you go to use them and they don't work, only to open them up and see the corrosion. Ask me how I know.

ETA: Something I need to do is go thru all my meters and such that I usually keep batteries in and replace them (if they're alkalines).
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Don’t forget to check batteries in rifle scopes too, if you have them. I usually check monthly so I don’t have corrosion issues. These radios cost to much to let them get damaged by corroded batteries.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#23]
I've been on the fence about picking up a SW radio.  Are there still a decent number of SW broadcasts?
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 11:41:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bearcat24] [#24]
I've been on the fence about picking up a SW radio.  Are there still a decent number of SW broadcasts?
View Quote

There is but also allot of bible pumping sermons. Depending on the conditions, I can get the BBC, or asia, or south america. Each day is different. There is one that has air band under $200. Good investment. Try to get one that uses batteries. https://www.radioreference.com has allot of information on all radios. You will be surprised some of the news reported overseas has not been reported here as our government has the media under control here. Here is one thats good with airband... https://www.amazon.com/PL680-Portable-Digital-Conversion-Reception/dp/B00TOLUTDO . SSB too. Another option is a handheld ham radio. Covers HF and up to 1200 Mhz. With this you can talk if need to. Wouldn't worry you don't have a ham license. Don't think the FCC will come arrest you under SHTF conditions.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks for the heads up and radio suggestion.  I'll grab one of those after the holidays.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Don’t forget to check batteries in rifle scopes too, if you have them. I usually check monthly so I don’t have corrosion issues. These radios cost to much to let them get damaged by corroded batteries.
View Quote

I just today replaced the coin cell on my Sig Romeo Zero. That would suck to draw and not see the friendly red dot. Still have irons but it might cause a moment of confusion I can ill afford to have.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 11:29:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockKrawler] [#27]
More of an admittance of not being prepared.
Wife was home last Thursday and noticed the heat was not working,gas heat 66k BTU ,when she got up,I was already at work.
Got an appointment for Friday mid morning,tech does his thing ,the smaller fan / pressure assembly was seized ,he calls his company,they locate one locally,but it's not scheduled to arrive at the HVAC service center until this coming Wednesday due to holidays.
After some thought,picked up two ceramic heaters for opposite ends of the house, fortunately I had new triple pane windows installed two yrs ago. Able to keep the house around 66* so far ,temps here are in the 30s at night,mid 40s during the day.
Already planning on the installation of a freestanding pellet stove, going to do it correctly, permit,DEQ cert , correct piping,just to keep my homeowners insurance happy
Also looking at replacing the furnace,it's 18 yrs old and exploring options available.
Could be a lot worse ,snow or ice storm would bring it to another level.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By nirvana:

View Quote

I had the same thing happen to me. I can't believe how many people throw away longer term #10 cans. I have gotten so many with only ONE bad one (tomato powder from pre Y2K)

at my dump I come home with more than I drop off.
I got brand new tires, tools, tool boxes, and so much more.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#29]
recently started dating a nurse who grew up over seas and knows about how hard life is with constant power failures and water failures etc etc . she likes that I have stuff to handle  bumps in the road etc.   hopefully she is a keeper !
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 1:57:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Picked up a brand new TSSI M9 medical bag online for $40 plus shipping. Now I need to put together a good medical kit in it. And yes, I have taken MARCH training and stop the bleed classes.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Local butcher was clearing out the trimmings from all their holiday roasts and tenderloins, and made the trimmings all into ground beef.

Clearance priced at $3/lb.

I bought all they had the instant I saw the sale.

Moral of the story, own more than one chest freezer. It lets you capitalize on good deals when they pop up.

Yes we already have an order of a half cow on the way but 2 growing boys in the house means we go through meat.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
Local butcher was clearing out the trimmings from all their holiday roasts and tenderloins, and made the trimmings all into ground beef.

Clearance priced at $3/lb.

I bought all they had the instant I saw the sale.

Moral of the story, own more than one chest freezer. It lets you capitalize on good deals when they pop up.

Yes we already have an order of a half cow on the way but 2 growing boys in the house means we go through meat.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6124_jpeg-3073920.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6125_jpeg-3073921.JPG
View Quote

Ribeye burgers are amazing. Never had a tenderloin burger...
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By PointBlank82:

Ribeye burgers are amazing. Never had a tenderloin burger...
View Quote

Come over and I’ll make you some!

Should be good for meatloaf and meatballs, too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#34]
My 7 gallon Reliance Aqua-tainer came in yesterday.  I also picked up a couple of totes and started sorting a bunch of the canned food that my mother in law keeps giving us.  Anyone need any fruit cocktail?  
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:08:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PointBlank82] [#35]
Finally took the plunge and am buying my first suppressor. Went with a HuxWrkx Flow 7.62 Ti for cross compatibility with all my rifles.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 5:44:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tipsovr] [#36]
Split a cord of White Oak by hand yesterday.  I love splitting wood with an axe!  Moving it and stacking it, not so much...Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#37]
I got my order from MH the other day, I took advantage of the holiday sale that they had going. Added 10 #10 cans to the collection.
 Then I spotted someone selling Yoders canned bacon on marketplace, They had 24 cans priced at 225 and I offered 150. (should have said 100)
Upon getting there I saw the date code A7 and assumed it was 2017, I then offered 20 for 1 can if she would agree to open it up thinking that if it were rancid then I would only be out 20 dollars. We did and the bacon was red and delicious.
I know that it is getting near expiration but....MMmmmm BACON !!!!!

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Not much but I started the process of getting a quote from simple pump for my well this spring. Cut a truck load of oak and elm to split from my woods but that was bonus because I’m clearing a section out in the middle for a food plot to deer hunt over.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 1:02:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vaquero] [#39]
Got the chipped beef gravy packs from the MH sale.

SOS

Set up my basement airsoft range. I bought an airsoft plate rack and blast it two or three times with the airsoft M18 every time I go down there.

Cleaned up two downed trees (not from the storm).

Managed to clean out a bunch of old Christmas stuff while putting up decorations.

Got to run the generator for about 8 hours, which was due to the mild ice storm.  I really need a smaller, quieter inverter to run at night. The Champion 7500 runs like, well, a champ, but it’s a bit loud.

ETA the MH link.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Upgraded some tools. What I replace will still work as backups if ever needed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Been investing a little bit into medical supplies for my go kits end EDC.

Ordered some new 4" & 6" Israeli bandages.  I had several 6" staged in various locations but wanted a few 4" for my small chest rig and belt kits.  Also ordered a few name brand NAR CAT torniquets which are not cheap but probably not the place to pinch pennies and order cheap china gear.  One for my small chest rig which I am building to pair with a pistol and shotgun, one for my belt kit which pairs with an SKS, one for my EDC bag, and a spare.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Rotated the gasoline stores.
Spent the better part of yesterday doing a inventory...I'll create a separate thread on that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#43]
We got a Sam's club membership and added another tote of canned food to our supplies.  We also picked up a mega bag of tp and 3 months worth of coffee to rotate through.  Vacuum sealed some steak, ribs and brisket, as well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:28:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RaceRevolution] [#44]
I dug a garden bed to plant in spring. Planning on starting apple seeds to border the yard. A mess of vegetable in the middle. As well as rows of blackberries and rasberries. I would like to be able to provide my family with healthy food and be more self reliant to avoid these corporations that suck so much from our communities and give so little back.
Not to mention saving money.....a can of dog food cost what a pound of beef did just two years ago.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:30:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SharkStomper] [#45]
My 7 gallon Reliance Aqua-tainer came in yesterday.  I also picked up a couple of totes and started sorting a bunch of the canned food that my mother in law keeps giving us.  Anyone need any fruit cocktail?  
View Quote

Received another 7 gallon Aqua-tainer today bringing my water total up to 30 gallons not counting my water heater.

Edit: Also added another 8 pouches of the Mountain House Creamed Beef Gravy this month and 4 er 3 of their Peanut Butter Bites.  The PB bites are ok, but not good enough to tempt me to open another one if I don't really need to.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Been a busy weekend. We canned chicken last night. Made laundry detergent too. Today I smoked a butt and we’ll freeze 80% of that. Also make Blackberry and Raspberry preserves today.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Pick up a Pelican 1660 case with new foam for $100 locally.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:36:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By caduckgunner:
Pick up a Pelican 1660 case with new foam for $100 locally.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83781/IMG_3076_jpeg-3145094.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/83781/IMG_3077_jpeg-3145095.JPG
View Quote

Good deal!
What ya gonna do with it?
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Pav56C:

Good deal!
What ya gonna do with it?
View Quote
I am thinking I am going to consolidate most of my "water" gear it. Living in the desert, water is life. I have a couple of 12v inline water pumps that run off a car battery, a bunch of different filters, water collection bags, etc.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Been successful with a small rucking group every other Sunday.

Found it was difficult to try to get people together for a full hike in the woods, or even a longer fitness hike. So, we just meet at 0630 every other Sunday and go for an hour or so.

I’m using a large Alice with 20 year old TT straps and waist belt filled with 47 pounds of sand “pills.”
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top