Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2017 7:18:49 PM EDT
How would you improvise a ground mat if you were far from home? I travel for a living and I'm trying to lighten my load. I have a Big Agnes sleeping pad but I'm thinking about ways to improvise something instead of carrying one.

Think something light weight that has enough body to insulate me from the ground. Maybe something as simple as folding a blanket a few times. Something I can find laying around or improvise.

I'll have have a ground tarp and two Costco quilts in one sack. I just need to insulate myself from the ground in just about any conditions.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Five bucks.  Limited time usage
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#2]
It depends on how long you will be at your location and if it makes sense to put enough effort into building a "cot" from sticks or a "trappers bed" like this picture. Also, you need to have materials around for construction.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It depends on how long you will be at your location and if it makes sense to put enough effort into building a "cot" from sticks or a "trappers bed" like this picture. Also, you need to have materials around for construction.
http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx43/livetosurvive/CampBed003.jpg
View Quote

Think constant movement. The ultimate get home bag.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Think constant movement. The ultimate get home bag.
View Quote
Then nap where and when you can and use your bag as a pillow. No need for a sleeping mat, you can get a good nights sleep once you get home.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Then nap where and when you can and use your bag as a pillow. No need for a sleeping mat, you can get a good nights sleep once you get home.
View Quote

I'm in Charlotte. Next week I'll be in Illinois. Then Iowa. You aren't understanding the question.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:21:36 PM EDT
[#6]
No, I don't understand. Is this a solution for your current sleeping situation or for a "what if SHTF" scenario?
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No, I don't understand. Is this a solution for your current sleeping situation or for a "what if SHTF" scenario?
View Quote

Do you know what a "get home bag" is?
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]
With a ground cloth, easiest thing to find is layers of newspaper.  Next easiest would be layers of cardboard.

Packing materials (packing peanuts wrapped in trash bags, layers of egg cartons, lots of those fair filled packing bags, etc).

Depending on season or area, trash bags filled with leaves, pine needles, sphagnum moss.

You could probably/scrounge up things like yoga pads, exercise mats, etc in hotel gyms, spas, etc.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
With a ground cloth, easiest thing to find is layers of newspaper.  Next easiest would be layers of cardboard.

Packing materials (packing peanuts wrapped in trash bags, layers of egg cartons, lots of those fair filled packing bags, etc).

Depending on season or area, trash bags filled with leaves, pine needles, sphagnum moss.

You could probably/scrounge up things like yoga pads, exercise mats, etc in hotel gyms, spas, etc.
View Quote

Great ideas.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't get the question either. Doesn't it sorta depend upon your environment? You're apparently asking about improvising with whatever's available, and not using something you've brought with you so... Doesn't it depend upon what's available?

What sort of environment are you talking about being in? And wouldn;t you be better off just bringing your own if you're not sure what you'll be able to improvise with? Inflatable camping mattresses are quite small and light nowadays.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#11]
What about a couple contractor trash bags.  Fill with whatever padding is available locally when needed (paper leaves etc?).
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Yoga mat.
Pool floating mat
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:57:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't get the question either. Doesn't it sorta depend upon your environment? You're apparently asking about improvising with whatever's available, and not using something you've brought with you so... Doesn't it depend upon what's available?

What sort of environment are you talking about being in? And wouldn;t you be better off just bringing your own if you're not sure what you'll be able to improvise with? Inflatable camping mattresses are quite small and light nowadays.
View Quote

I'm asking what you would look for. Imagine your in California one week and Georgia the next. Then Minnesota. Do you think you would be able to find stuff to use or would you carry it like I do now. It would be nice to drop a couple pounds out of my luggage.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:14:23 AM EDT
[#14]
The same question would apply if I punctured my Big Agnes in a survival situation. If I quit carrying it or it gets damaged the situation would be the same.

I did start carrying a tent ground cover tarp to help protect it. That only weighs 1/4 of the ground mat.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:58:15 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd go to Gossamer gear and get a Thin-lite foam pad and a polycryo ground sheet, these will be way lighter than most material you can scavenge.

Pad

Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:00:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm asking what you would look for. Imagine your in California one week and Georgia the next. Then Minnesota. Do you think you would be able to find stuff to use or would you carry it like I do now. It would be nice to drop a couple pounds out of my luggage.
View Quote

Continue to carry it with you. Waste of effort to improvise on the move unless you have used up all other options. A good sleep might keep you alive so I would not risk it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:17:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Solar shield for a car window.

Carry one folded up in your pack

Or

Lots of cash and but your way home
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or

View Quote

Great idea! Both of them actually.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#19]
DUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#20]
What about the thermal type 'Space Blankets' or some list them as Casualty/Survival Blankets? They don't give any padding, but do reflect body heat back to you and insulate pretty good from the ground. They are made in various grades from throwaway to long term uses.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
DUFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

I'm a bit slow here. Help me out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#22]
One thing I thought about was carpet padding. Two layers on my ground tarp would do okay, although kind of dirt and gross. I think I'd be allergic to it...lol.

One of the factors is portability.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How would you improvise a ground mat if you were far from home? I travel for a living and I'm trying to lighten my load. I have a Big Agnes sleeping pad but I'm thinking about ways to improvise something instead of carrying one.

Think something light weight that has enough body to insulate me from the ground. Maybe something as simple as folding a blanket a few times. Something I can find laying around or improvise.

I'll have have a ground tarp and two Costco quilts in one sack. I just need to insulate myself from the ground in just about any conditions.
View Quote

When I traveled for a living, I had the company pay for the fucking hotels.  Maybe I am a bit hardcore, but if it is called "a living"  it better come with a fucking expense account.

Of course nobody understands the question.  You left out a lot of key details.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

When I traveled for a living, I had the company pay for the fucking hotels.  Maybe I am a bit hardcore, but if it is called "a living"  it better come with a fucking expense account.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't need more details. No reason to get hostile considering there have been lots of good suggestions and ideas.

I stay in hotels at company expense when I'm on the road. I chose to be prepared for the possibility that I might have to get home under bad circumstances and I might spend some time walking home.

This is why I came to the fucking "survival discussion" area of this fucking website and asked a fucking question that is survival related.

Thanks to those who played along and offered suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#25]
I tend to be old school.  If I need a mat, I will do like the old timers did, and find some duff under pine trees, leaves, grass or such.  However, I do VERY LITTLE traveling in larger cities.  Also, I do carry one of the yoga mats, but it isn't really any padding.  If I had to use it, I would scallop out an area for my hips and shoulders (just a bit) and just get as comfortable as I can.

Sorry, not much of an answer.

Doc
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I tend to be old school.  If I need a mat, I will do like the old timers did, and find some duff under pine trees, leaves, grass or such.  However, I do VERY LITTLE traveling in larger cities.  Also, I do carry one of the yoga mats, but it isn't really any padding.  If I had to use it, I would scallop out an area for my hips and shoulders (just a bit) and just get as comfortable as I can.

Sorry, not much of an answer.

Doc
View Quote

It's a good answer.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#27]
This still doesn't compute. You travel all over the country, and you're talking about improvised solutions for a get-home situation. OK, I get that. But what I don't get is why, instead of adding a few ounces and inches to your bag in the form of a mat that you'll reliably have in virtually any scenario, you would consider ditching it and instead relying on whatever happens (or likely, doesn't happen) to be around at the time. I'd consider a sleeping surface to be an important item, especially since you might be travelling halfway across the country to get home. There are certain items that we include in our kit because we generally consider them to be worth the weight and pack space; I'd consider this important enough in your situation.

If the worst happens and you're stuck walking a thousand miles, and every single night you're having to scramble and improvise something just to be able to avoid destroying your back and neck while sleeping, I highly suspect that you'll end up kicking yourself to sleep, asking yourself why you didn't just put your Big Agnes into the bag before you left... There's a reason why people are asking you to clarify this. It's not a rational question, because it has a simple and obvious solution, whether you want to consider it or not. Not trying to be a dick here, just pointing it out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#28]
If you are staying in hotels primarily, and this is only as a back up for a get home bag, then the smallest/lightest/cheapest sleeping pad should fit the bill. Consider the chances that you are ever going to actually need it. My guess is that it would have to be a major event to cause you to choose this plan of action over getting a cheap motel for an extra night. When you really think about it, do you really need a ground pad? maybe a woobie/jungle blanket incase you miss a flight...
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This still doesn't compute. You travel all over the country, and you're talking about improvised solutions for a get-home situation. OK, I get that. But what I don't get is why, instead of adding a few ounces and inches to your bag in the form of a mat that you'll reliably have in virtually any scenario, you would consider ditching it and instead relying on whatever happens (or likely, doesn't happen) to be around at the time. I'd consider a sleeping surface to be an important item, especially since you might be travelling halfway across the country to get home. There are certain items that we include in our kit because we generally consider them to be worth the weight and pack space; I'd consider this important enough in your situation.

If the worst happens and you're stuck walking a thousand miles, and every single night you're having to scramble and improvise something just to be able to avoid destroying your back and neck while sleeping, I highly suspect that you'll end up kicking yourself to sleep, asking yourself why you didn't just put your Big Agnes into the bag before you left... There's a reason why people are asking you to clarify this. It's not a rational question, because it has a simple and obvious solution, whether you want to consider it or not. Not trying to be a dick here, just pointing it out.
View Quote

I'm talking about improvising something that I could carry with me on my trip home and not improvising something new every single night. A yoga mat would be as good as a usgi sleeping pad, but my Big Agnes would be a whole world more comfortable. Is that enough to carry it every day? That is the question I am asking. If I can pick up something along the way that will save me from carrying extra weight every day, why not try and make it on the road?

I'm asking the question because I wanted opinions. I haven't decided if I'll keep carrying it or not.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm a bit slow here. Help me out.
View Quote

anyone thats been to a survivor school knows

its leaves/pine straw, branches, etc that gets you off the ground.

looks like you want the non survival version, ie the nice to have
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

anyone thats been to a survivor school knows

its leaves/pine straw, branches, etc that gets you off the ground.

looks like you want the non survival version, ie the nice to have
View Quote

I think I would supplement my bedding with duff any chance I get. I'm afraid I might not find it everywhere. I need to be able to take it with me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#32]
The bums around here seem to use cardboard as their go-to mattress material.  Usually placed behind bushes in areas of defilade that afford protection from W/NW winds (predominant direction in central PA).

I've occasionally seen piles of old rags and newspaper.  However, cardboard is used 90% of the time.

I think paying g attention to what bums do can provide some lessons for bad situations.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#33]
No offense, but its a foolish question.

There is no magic, lightweight pack of tricks to carry with you 24/7 that will let you walk home 100's or 1000+ miles.

if you get stuck, you'll just have to get real lucky to make it home if walking, and no way to even begin to plan for all contingencies or carry gear for them.

for every bit of gear you carry, there will be a dozen other scenarios of 'if  only I had packed ____' that you didn't imagine.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 12:35:41 AM EDT
[#34]
I've been thinking about this some.  I think part of the problem might be the wrong question has been asked....

The question was regarding ground mats.  What would work?  Long ago I found that sleeping on the ground usually left me incredibly cold.  Then I started using thermal rest pads, no so much for the squishy comfort but rather for thermal insulation .  I also use a simple sheet of 8 mil plastic as a ground sheet to reduce transmission of dampness.  the ground sheet would be easy to fold up and carry in a get home bag.  Carrying a thermarest around the country on various plane flights?   not so much.

The very very best sleeping I've done outside has been laying in a homemade layout blind for geese.  We are laying in the middle of a frozen corn field in late Nov or early Dec in Canada.  We used 2" Styrofoam SM blue foam insulation in the bottom.  Really snug and comfy. its a nice concept to remember, but its not portable.

For portable I'd rely on the ground sheet, with a heavy layer of forest floor leaves, and needles to make up a bed....  But again, I think its the wrong question.  Instead of skiing "which mat?" the question might best be "How do I stay dry and warm when sleeping outside?"  the answer might be a hammock.  Up off the ground you get little of the ground dampness.  And less thermal loss to the ground.  And hammocks are relatively light and small.  And a possible addition to the bag....

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've been thinking about this some.  I think part of the problem might be the wrong question has been asked....

The question was regarding ground mats.  What would work?  Long ago I found that sleeping on the ground usually left me incredibly cold.  Then I started using thermal rest pads, no so much for the squishy comfort but rather for thermal insulation .  I also use a simple sheet of 8 mil plastic as a ground sheet to reduce transmission of dampness.  the ground sheet would be easy to fold up and carry in a get home bag.  Carrying a thermarest around the country on various plane flights?   not so much.

The very very best sleeping I've done outside has been laying in a homemade layout blind for geese.  We are laying in the middle of a frozen corn field in late Nov or early Dec in Canada.  We used 2" Styrofoam SM blue foam insulation in the bottom.  Really snug and comfy. its a nice concept to remember, but its not portable.

For portable I'd rely on the ground sheet, with a heavy layer of forest floor leaves, and needles to make up a bed....  But again, I think its the wrong question.  Instead of skiing "which mat?" the question might best be "How do I stay dry and warm when sleeping outside?"  the answer might be a hammock.  Up off the ground you get little of the ground dampness.  And less thermal loss to the ground.  And hammocks are relatively light and small.  And a possible addition to the bag....

Just a thought.
View Quote
A hammock is a good suggestion with challenges of its own.

The thread is about improvising a ground pad/ mat to insulate myself from the ground.  I mentioned my big Agnes in the OP to reference what I'm looking for.
Some here simply got upset I would ask the question.

This part of arfcom is dead. I check here several times a day to see if anyone posted and most times its nothing. I asked a good question got several good responses and a ration of crap. Why would I bother?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Buy a wool blanket at a surplus store and get a sheet that is a subdued color.

Sew the sheet to the blanket on three sides and sew a few more stitches lengthwise down the middle.

When you want to bed down for the night stuff insulating material in there. When you want to leave empty it out.

You could do this with a wool blanket and nothing else but cardboard or something else you find and fold the thing in half sticking the insulation material in the fold.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:52:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Why improvise when a Klymit pad is the size of a coke can and weighs less?

...or a big pile of pine boughs.

Also, getting defensive or belittling people for trying to refine the question is counterproductive.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:30:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This part of arfcom is dead. I check here several times a day to see if anyone posted and most times its nothing. I asked a good question got several good responses and a ration of crap. Why would I bother?
View Quote
I agree it's not a happening spot, not a lot of topics or info being shared.
I was also surprised at the grief here........I mean......it's the Survival Forum.

If you are on foot in a rural area evergreen boughs, leaves and the like have already been mentioned.

Newspapers were a hobo staple in the 20s, cardboard works, bubble wrap like used for packing works great
if there is enough of it.

Floor mats out of a vehicle or the carpet trunk liner.

Contractor's trash bag filled with clothes.

The mat from the entrance to a store.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:49:30 AM EDT
[#39]
I would think an all weather blanket might be a good bit of kit to consider for carry...  I guess that depends on what else you already have that would be duplicated...  They aren't thick enough to be a ground pad on their own but they are a very versatile bit of kit, makes a great reflective ground sheet.

On topic:

Any blanket could be used as a ground pad in a worst case scenario.  Combined with a garbage bag it would work until you come across something a little better.

If you were ditching a hotel that had a couch or something you could cut some thing slices of couch cushion foam to line a garbage bag and make an quick improvised pad.

For a quick on the go option, you could find an abandoned 4 door car or suv and grab the head liner...  Probably not very portable though.

Many car engine hoods also have a thick cover.  You could snatch one of those for a night quick.

Pickup truck tonneau cover?

Yoga type mat is a good idea, could always swing by a box store and buy one?

Throw rug, or carpet, or carpet cushion... Think "bed roll."

You could construct something from a few de constructed pillows, and a bed sheet, or garbage bag.

In your situation I wouldn't carry a dedicated option, considering it would only be a worst case scenario, maybe EMP or war situation that would have you on foot headed home.  At that point its no hold bar, do what you have to do.  There are plenty of options to scavenge or drop some cash for whatever you need.

JMHO from a common sense point of view, which seems to be fewer and far between these days.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:58:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You don't need more details. No reason to get hostile considering there have been lots of good suggestions and ideas.

I stay in hotels at company expense when I'm on the road. I chose to be prepared for the possibility that I might have to get home under bad circumstances and I might spend some time walking home.

This is why I came to the fucking "survival discussion" area of this fucking website and asked a fucking question that is survival related.

View Quote
Well, I was going to post what worked well for me in actual SHTF type events where I had to evac, then get home, but looks like you're not that receptive to anything but what you want to hear. 
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:28:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well, I was going to post what worked well for me in actual SHTF type events where I had to evac, then get home, but looks like you're not that receptive to anything but what you want to hear. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that? Show me where I rejected an answer to my quesrion. I'll wait.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:31:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Also, getting defensive or belittling people for trying to refine the question is counterproductive.
View Quote
I asked a simple question and got a lot of grief for it. Show me where I belittled anyone. Go ahead. I'll wait.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Or

View Quote
The stuff is called "Reflectix" and you can get it in big rolls at the home store or online.  A quarter the price as one of those sun shields.  I used some to make a sun shield for my car. It's easy to work with and just requires scissors or a razor blade to cut. Two layers would roll up nice and be pretty warm as a ground pad.

On the go, that over several layers of cardboard from a dumpster would work.  You might even find a TV box some lazy ass didn't break down and get something that has a little "nest" to it.  You could even make a wind break or just sleep IN a cardboard box.

Do what homeless guys do basically.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:51:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The stuff is called "Reflectix" and you can get it in big rolls at the home store or online.  A quarter the price as one of those sun shields.  I used some to make a sun shield for my car. It's easy to work with and just requires scissors or a razor blade to cut. Two layers would roll up nice and be pretty warm as a ground pad.

On the go, that over several layers of cardboard from a dumpster would work.  You might even find a TV box some lazy ass didn't break down and get something that has a little "nest" to it.  You could even make a wind break or just sleep IN a cardboard box.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or

How light is the stuff?  I need to hit a home improvement store and see what it's like.

I wonder how heavy it would be to have a piece double the size of a sleeping pad, but folded over to make a pocket for duff or cardboard?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How light is the stuff?  I need to hit a home improvement store and see what it's like.

I wonder how heavy it would be to have a piece double the size of a sleeping pad, but folded over to make a pocket for duff or cardboard?
View Quote
Two layers wide and long enough for a person to sleep on would weigh about the same as a can of soda, maybe a bit more.

Per square inch, a furniture moving blanket is about twice or three times the weight.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Two layers wide and long enough for a person to sleep on would weigh about the same as a can of soda, maybe a bit more.

Per square inch, a furniture moving blanket is about twice or three times the weight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good info. I'll go look at it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3$ for a window one on sale. Only reason I didn't buy the stuff your talking about lol.

He could get that basic thermal moisture barrier they sell as well.

Or
Raid a ups store and sleep on a bed of packing peanuts and bubble wrap lol.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I was also surprised at the grief here........I mean......it's the Survival Forum.

If you are on foot in a rural area evergreen boughs, leaves and the like have already been mentioned.

Newspapers were a hobo staple in the 20s, cardboard works, bubble wrap like used for packing works great

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post more.make it a happening spot.
Problem is...prepper fad is fading out ..lots of us old timers here have gone under ground per say or least did the last 8 years.

Plus .
Arfcoms a gun board first...not everyone is a survivalist/pepper or homesteader.
We are a mix match of ideas and end goals.

Who wants to have me do a review on a troy built tiller......or other boreing crap..
Post up what a civilian should have as gear for patrolling or defending their area post collapse etc.
Oh it'll get the comments alright lol .

Lots of us carried the let's make the SF great torch pre Obama /infantcy prepper for years.

Imho people want a change they need to start pecking away at their key board...put on thick skin..debating with out emotion and open mind and never touch an ignore button if someone doesn't kiss your ass .

Ain't directed personally at you GW..just in general .
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#49]
I think I've got a hybrid solution. As recommended in several threads I bought some Reflectix. A 10 ft x 2' roll is $11. I cut a 72" piece that rolled up to 5" in diameter and weighs in at 10 oz.

While completely inferior to the Big Agnes, it is 17 oz lighter and in combination with duff and grass it should make really decent insulation. I laid on it on our carpet and you could feel the body heat coming back to me. It was very comfortable on the grass with the soft soil from frost. The heat return is obvious.

The weight penalty is pretty low and it will work well with other materials to create a good night's sleep.

If I use my ground tarp and my pack as a pillow then I can cut the Reflectix down another 8". That would drop another ounce.

Thanks RR_BROCCOLI
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you use a Klymit pad?

How durable are they?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top